Memo Friday Morning Release

Set your tic tock alarms!

Im sick of shit being pushed back a day.

Yesterday didn't they say today?

the memeo that keeps giving

lmao @ you retards

enjoy the ride to victory!

Hopefully never.
Seriously let it slide.

>inb4 Trump goes full madman and forces them to release it now

I can't keep waiting every day for the entire Deep State to be rounded up and locked up

This memo shit is going to be the end of Trump. Screencap this post.

No they said Trump would declassify it today and have it sent back for release by tomorrow morning.

If Sean Hannity says its happening, its not. If he said "Tick Tock the Sun Will Rise Tomorrow" it would never shine again.

I wonder if I should just stay home tomorrow.

Dear Democrats- Bite down, this is going to hurt.

>for the entire Deep State to be rounded up and locked up
And you think this won't have repercussions... why?

It's not why you remove a thorn but how and how deep it's lodged.

Waves basically.

They fucked around with it so long, nothing that could fit on 4 pieces of paper could have anything near the buildup to this document so it's destined to fall flat.

All could have been avoided if someone could have just fucking taken the initiative and read it on the House floor.

He'd review it today. It's reviewed and signed for release but technically they're not ACTUALLY releasing it until tomorrow morning for whatever reason.

Yeah !! Popcorn for breakfast.
And coffee , and nicotine .

COFFEE POT IS HOT

SCHIFF & FRIENDS BTFO

I cant wait until it's literally nothing again, just like everything else you autists hype up

Can we get a Captain Hook meme going with the noble merchant super imposed?

This !!!!
Is exactly WHY I thought I was good idea for Trump to let FBI retouch up memo .
Draws out the Democrat anxiety/pain.
PLUS , it allows Trump to make grandiose claims about what WE weren't allowed to see.
Ie..."If you (citizens) think THIS memo is bad , you should have seen the memo before FBI touched"
Way more power that way. Carte Blanche to exercise some dramatic license.

Wait, if Hannity is saying it then it must not be true.

Damn!

This memo fear proves who EXACTLY the democrats are afraid of..... and its Sup Forums most definitely. They call us russian bots because if they say a bunch of nazi frog worshipping pedo hunters are responsible.... they will baffle their voter base

>did I just hear my name called to Principle Trump's office on the school intercom?

thanks m8s. I thought it was coming out Friday anyway since that was the deadline for Trump vetoing it from what I understood, but then people started claiming it was coming out today.
I should have known better than to trust anything Sup Forums says

fool me once shame on you
fool me, you can't get fooled again

PUSH IT IN!

Funny, I failed a screen cap of a twatter lib rant . " Fuck that place and that fucking racist frog " their brains were actually bleeding n throbbing with rage over a cartoon FROG.
My sides were killing me for days.

ive been here two years and im still baffled.

Another control demolition

WashingtonExaminer is reporting that Trump is releasing it with NO redactions

You heard the White Wizard, the memo is imbued with TOTEMIC POWER!! DEEP STATE BTFOs THEMSELVES AGAIN!!!

pls remind me, what exactly should i expect from the memo?

Sure thing, rams dicks twice

I swear to God this tic better toc

it tells us all the names/people involved in the collusion between DOJ and obama administration to spy on trump and cover it up with a fake dossier (paid for by hillary)/russian story

hillary colluded with obama and his doj to spy on their political opponent (trump) in effort to steal election and or force him out via russian scandal (the insurance policy)

memo will open this rabbit hole

and thats just whats rumored... we dont know what else is in there

checked.

Can you give me a rundown on Screencap?

>implying news sites won't ignore it with some fluff piece about #MeToo

bump