what..?

IT'S UP NIGGER CHECK YOUTUBE

I remember him being nycotine2 and doing edgy atheism responses to christians
then he went to college to study philosophy and psychology
and he started doing philosophy videos
I miss those days

WTF she was actually handsome

youtube.com/watch?v=6czRFLs5JQo

Damn, he was actually quite handsome. Shame he apparently had some sort of mental breakdown.

>she
reminder to flag the freaks videos for sexual content.
Contralad is clearly triggered by being an autogynopheliac that he had to do an hour long cherry picked refutation of it.

What the fuck is with all the tranny posting? Remember, oven goes in all fields

well at least she's honest

only maladjusted weirdos share all this shit with strangers on the internet.

wow mentally ill person actually enacts mentally ill behaviour

>that fake voice
annoying

Anyone else think of pic related when they look at contra?

Displaying a lot more self-awareness than most trannies I've seen.

Contralad is actually very intelligent and talented and used to be a handsome man.
Society and/or his family unfortunately enabled his narcissism to manifest itself into turning himself into a tranny and neutering himself with hormones. Sad!

So that’s his libertarian phase.

He looks so bad as a girl that i still have some hope of him going back.

He needs to go back

Is there any way to watch his old videos?

Sup Forums has observed that prolonged exposure to true information and compelling arguments eventually leads people into our camp. Sorting the wheat from the chaff in an environment as chaotic and shill-ridden as Sup Forums can be difficult, but eventually truth wins out. The ongoing redpilling of Andy "Race" Warski is proof positive of this phenomenon.

Who could possibly be exposed to this information for years and nevertheless continue promoting egalitarianism and universalism while rejecting race realism and ignoring the peril of cultural decay and demographic decline? Only a person with something immense to lose by a reversion to normal, healthy, and sustainable society.

In the back of his head, the tranny knows that he will be rejected from normal society. While today transgenderism is exalted by powerful institutions, tomorrow the tranny could be relegated to the lowest of social strata, hidden from children, and unable to attain any respectable position, as it has been for most of history, save for brief periods of decadence. The tranny has a fiercer aversion to the mainstreaming of our ideas than any non-white. The non-white at least has a society elsewhere he can go to and be successful, and some even realize they'd prefer being a minority in a 80-90% white nation than returning to their ancestral homeland or seeing the US become neo-Brazil. The tranny has nowhere to run, he is cornered. His social status hangs in the balance, so he must fight back. This is why Contra is so unyielding in his criticism, while the skeptics have backed off and retrenched, and non-whites are generally less invested in the kulturkampf.

bump, didn't want to type all this out only to have no one read it.

If you think there is any possibility that Chris Chan is not authentically a woman then Contra is wrong. Its that simple.

Another authentic experience of womanhood.

Fake and gay. There's no way he can get it up anymore.

That's depressing...

Hasn't the world become more inclusive for couple hundred years now in developed parts? From kingdoms to limited democracy to votes for every man to female suffrage to end of segregation and slavery and then to some gay rights and gay marriage and then to gay adoption in parts of the world and recognizing trans people.

Of course in the less developed parts and less educated parts the riff raff will be dragging their heels, they always have since the time of Rome but they just must be understood and catered to a bit.

Star trek version is superior.

Nah, as long you pass well you will be fine.

Fag enablers are an intolerable threat to civilization.

>blanCHARD
I think it's `blancherd`.

Depends current fag enablers yes. Faggotry has always been a part of human existence and always will; the degeneracy of modern civilization effects it as much as every other institution.

He was one of the first people I followed on youtube back when the age of fedora atheism was starting. The guy used to be a talented and entertaining young man actually.
Every time I check his channel now I feel the kind of disappointment his parents probably feel. I was really hoping that it was all a big joke but it just keeps getting worse, he's even doing the tranny voice now.

Sad.

Wait, so I can get that virginal teen huwyte waifu, all I have to do is grow my hair, cake on make-up, and talk ridiculously?!

That's much easier than being fit, rich and handsome!

>she
>she