Tsuki ga Kirei

So he fails the exam, Chinatsu ending basically confirmed.

――最後に今後の見どころを教えてください。
 これまでの茜ちゃんと小太郎くんに訪れた危機は、心のすれ違いがほとんどでした。それが今回は引っ越しや受験という、好きという気持ちだけでは解決できない壁が初めてふたりの前に立ちはだかります。その壁を茜ちゃんと小太郎くんがどう乗り越えていくか、保護者のように温かく見守っていただければと思います。ふたりの恋の行方は最終話のラストまでわかりません。ぜひお楽しみに!

Failing the exam doesn't make it a Chinatsu ending

At this point I don't even want Chinatsu to end up with him. She deserves better than that punk.

It does, just wait for it.

Did you forget? The show is a Line™ advertisement.

Line™ is going to save the day and their relationship.

He can LINE with Chinatsu

Chinatsunigger on suicide watch after the ep.

Can we just purge this thread? Besides, that doesn't even say that he fails you fucking mongoloid.

I guess that's the anime's Punch LINE.

>n-next episode for sure
I can already see you screeching it next week too.

Interviews and PV implies so

How does that interview imply shit? It targets a completely different matter.

Retard, we already knew he'd fail based on the Line messages in the ED. They talk about how he's going to go visit her now that he got paid from his part time job. If he ended up with chinatsu, then he wouldn't be saving up to travel long distances to see her. Why are you so dumb?

>Chinatsu ending
Who?

whats akane's favorite drink?
don't you even think about lewd things, she is pure

Didn't all those texts at the end of every chapter implied he's going to get a job to visit her?

Thank you for making this image still relevant guys, I thought I'd had to put it away after episode 8.

Fuck you. Chinatsu's going to win, just wait and see. The signs are already there. Curly's going to fail and Chinatsu will be there to help him in his darkest hour. Next week my words will come true. Mark them well.

What a piece of shit, she didn't deserve that crap at all.

But that led to the best kiss of the season

Will i find a gf if i download LINE?

Is this really how normalfags behave? They kissed like 3 times before starting to properly talk to each other and all it took was one stupid misunderstanding to have them strained. Crying over one silly fight? Come on now.
Somehow this feels dumber than the average romcom protag and it's getting hard to endure it given that the animation is pretty bad as well.