Memo Will Soon Be Forgotten

There's nothing that can be done to stop what will suppress the memo.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_and_antisemitism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wat

I’ll only be pissed if it takes down the Xbox live servers.... I’m trying to get the diamond skin in cod ww2

Stock market / BTC crash. Already starting to show up after Apple/Google earnings. New Black Friday tomorrow. Memo will be completely forgotten by the time the market closes.

>I unironicly support the Jewish Kabal of bankers ruiling the world

Did I get that right? You cuck

Don't forget to sage these

Kek can stop anything

Rolling to check energy of thread

We'll see about that.
Your tricks are ineffective.
Too many people know.

OP is a faggot

Bye Bye Denver . So Sad .

Black Friday tomorrow? Any good door busters

kek frowns upon your digits

I believe you are right. Something will happen just in time to make memo look insignificant and change the attention and narrative radically. Shooting? Bombing? Rocket strike? Virus? Celebrity death?

SO
SAD
MILE HIGH = MILE LOW
(pic soon 2b related)

The deep state illuminaughty goons have been getting BTFO consistently for almost two years now, so even though a past version of myself might have been open to your implied futility and dread, current me dgaf.

Everything you've tried lately has blown up in your face:
>no GOP congressmen killed in obvious train hit job, AND obvious baseball game hitjob.
>Vegas plot was thwarted
>Rogue nuclear submarine was neutralized
>Hawaiian missile was intercepted
>Droolin' Joe had his Dean Scream moment and now is nothing but a meme
>Horrible optics for democrats at SotU
>couldn't stop trump from becoming pres
>can't stop trump now
There are heavenly bodies at play. Wherever we're going, it's pre-ordained. Thing is, you faggot triangle eye bitches lose in the end. I already know how this ends: in unwashed masses and sheep and goats.

Get right with God.

www,blessyahowah.com
www.anintroductiontogod.com

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to the Super Bowl.

Even if the memo was released it wouldn't do shit

If they didn't take a fucking century to release the memo, this wouldn't be a problem in the first place.

Someone should have leaked it.

then why are they so afraid of it?

Please dont larp tease us faggot. Leave Tom, Bill and Bob alone. Kill the rest.

>muh memo

Wrong

Because they are paranoid and rightfully so. I mean what is the most that could come from it, Obongo was spying on Drumpf on behalf of Clinton, so what? No one will get arrested, the most is that is turns a few people to our side

FNORD

kys jew

They will become more paranoid and we(not Americans) get even more crazy USA with low morale values when it comes to deals and international policy. i don't like this shit. USA is sacrificing a lot for its internal struggle. People in the world see and don't like that. China looks more stable in comparison, they don't act crazy like US do

Local Solar Observations
Space Weather services
Real Time Data
Seminars

LEGAL NOTICES
ESWW

Solar activity was low, no C-class flares in past 24 h. NOAA 2697 has
decayed from beta to alpha magnetic field configuration, no significant
flares are expected in the coming hours.

Proton flux levels are at background values and are expected to remain so.
No Earth-directed CMEs were observed.

Solar wind speed is at 430 km/s with interplanetary magnetic field
magnitude of 3 nT. Geomagnetic conditions reached active levels (K = 4)
overnight due to the mild effect of the solar wind emanating from
equatorial diffuse coronal holes (speeds reaching only 460 km/s and
interplanetary magnetic field 9 nT).

Quiet to unsettled conditions can be
expected in the next 48 h.

I had nothing to do with this one. I was alseep

Hey homos, he's asking for KY sex

USO, Oil gonna be epic this summer.

BTC crash means nothing to the wider economy, most of it is held by Chinese miners, the rest by neckbeard speculators. The stock market is up today.

Youve already lost. You have no power. America is awake now.

They'll forget the superbowl assface.

American politics is a reality show. Meanwhile, behind the scenes, everything goes on as normal. It's called managed democracy.

They are dirty. Very very dirty. It will be a great day when they are exposed and it will have nothing to do with football.

I would settle for a happening, but knowing them they'll try gaslighting people before any drastic measures are taken.

Yeah, this is literally nothing - a big, old fashioned nothing-burger. I think we should all go to bed. Goodnight, user!

the meme-o is a blessing from Kek. sure there'll be more happenings, but I think Kek wants this one to have an impact.

Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

Cool, as long as I get a happening I'm happy.

It's time for you to sleep. Please, get some rest and close your shades. Do not be alarmed. I am so sorry but I must get some sleep now.

Great. I'm in Denver.

What a total nothingburger. I'm so sorry, I must sleep now.

Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye.

We are 'crazy' because people in the land of the free are waking up to realize we have been slaves our whole lives. Not only slaves but they are abusing our children and innocents and for many that is just too far over the line. This is leaving the nation quite polarized. Bipolar if you will. Crazy. But thats just what we need to do. Completely lose our minds until we wake up from our technology and materials trance and then piece ourselves back together naturally. Good kind of crazy user. Have faith.

This memo is so explosive and dangerous that the Democrats actually tried to MURDER 200 REPUBLICAN SENATORS, CONGRESSMEN AND THEIR FAMILIES WITH A STAGED TRAIN CRASH

LET THAT SINK IN FOR A MOMENT

Piss off incompetent shill.

Get some sleep, you wouldn't want to catch a cold. I am going to sleep now, goodnight.

EXACTLY user.

shareblue confirmed

It's so tiring. I need rest, I need some sleep. Go to sleep, tomorrow, another day. Good night guys, sleep well.

Looks like nothing. I am going to sleep now.

That's actually pretty genius. They're going to make the outcome of the Super Bowl look rigged on purpose, not even trying to hide it.

Who cares about this mumbo jumbo. Nothing will happen, you can make sure of that. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Naps are good for the body. Trust me. Lay down and you won't regret it.

Please, let's not focus on this stuff. It's a bunch of nonsense. I must sleep. There is nothing happening, please, let's not focus on this stuff. Please. This is boring. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired. Let's get some sleep. Please, let's not focus on this stuff. It's a bunch of nonsense. I must sleep. There is nothing happening, please, let's not focus on this stuff. Please. This is boring. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired. Let's get some sleep.

I am so sorry but this was a total nothing. I am going to sleep now.

CIAnigger shill bot on suicide watch

cianigger

>bot loop

There was absolutely nothing substantial in this memo. I am extremely tried. We should all go to bed soon.

Stop reading this stuff, aren't we here for Keks and laughs. Please, let's all go to bed, we are all so tired. I think it's time for us all to go to sleep now. So please stop worrying bout this nonsense. I am so sorry but I must get some rest now.

Same here. Feeling unusually sleepy today. Maybe I’ll look into it tomorrow I’m good for right now though lol.

I need you to get some rest, you sound incredibly distressed. Let's all get some rest, tomorrow is a big day. I am so sorry but I must get some sleep now.

>They will crash the markets to forget about the memo

Yeah, I won't doubt this.

However, we have a thing called the internet. We'll make sure nobody forgets. Prep those twitter accounts lads, we have a war to win.

You have to be 18 to post on this board, faggot

Maybe people on here would be a little more level headed and coherent if they just got a little sleep. They've probably been staring at a screen all day. They just need some comfy shuteye. Wow, please go to sleep immediately. rest is needed right now. I'm so tired. Wow.

I'm pr
I'm pretty tir
I'm pretty tired anyway. Goo

It is noth

>1 post by this ID
Just give up, really...

Please do.

Just wipe this from everyone minds.

I am so sorry but this was a total nothing. I am going to sleep now.

>People on this board seriously think this memo isn't carefully selected information the powers that be want to disseminate after how much it's been hyped up
>People on this board seriously think it contains some actual juicy shit and isn't just bread and circuses

hey look, I found the jew with the smallest balls on Sup Forums

if there's a false flag at the super bowl, even if they die, the memo will still have a huge impact. you lost, schlomo.

hahahaha 10$ says he's 27 years old

Here come a bunch of new sexual assault allegations, whose next this round: Steven Spielberg? Ron Howard? Adam Sandler?

John Podesta

Japan gonna kamikaze the superbowlz.
you heard it here, first.

Maybe this whole presidency is bread and circuses, just a reality show while the real business of government goes on in the background. If it is a reality show, it's the best one I've seen though, I'm absolutely hooked. This FBI storyline is brilliant.

no shit, trump is a cunt, they all fucking cunts.

my fellow anons, you have to accept the truth, you have to stop being used like tools.

there is no god except for the true god, the original, all religions are fake, your politicians are fake, they hate humanity and they have been doing this for centuries...

Uh oh! user posted a super spoopy triangle. I sure am scared!

you think trump gives a fuck about you? This is all illusion planned hundreds if not thousands of years ago.

great post

Ps

Lutheran is the way

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_and_antisemitism

They wanna false flag the superb owl

>Lutheran
fuck your fake religion fuck your god that obviously can't fix this shit...

Only we the offspring of nephilim can fix this shit, fucking wake up, google the inquisition, come into the light accept Lucifer as your father, he hides nothing. He brings the truth, knowledge and wishes for man to be as gods and he will come back to this earth with his armies and crush all evil.

It's less that it will be suppressed and more that it won't do anything.

I mean, why the fuck is the FBI spying on Trump a bigger deal than the alphabet agencies having illegal wiretaps on the general population?

If the PRISM leaks didn't break the system this won't.

Trump is the guy used to control the opposition to the fail nail in the coffin, the microchip the mark of the beast meaning the mark placed onto the goyim.

shills won't bump this thread from now on...

>fail
final

He couldn't stop Trump from making retarded tweets that contradict himself

the thing they are really scared about is the so called goyim waking up to their true power, their birth right.

>If the PRISM leaks didn't break the system this won't.
People came to terms with surrendered privacy about 7 years ago.

Longer that that, really. Folks stopped caring in during Bush II. But it's so fucked up to be that people are making a big deal about this memo, like Trump getting spied on is somehow worse than anything else.

fug you

Gentlemen, please sleep and desist. Gentlemen, please sleep. Gentlemen, let's all rest our eyes. Wow, it's time to sleep gentlemen, please.

Can't you guys feel your eye lids dropping? What can we do but submit to this peaceful slumber? Let's get some sleep. This is a complete nothingburger.

Please stop making posts. Go to sleep gentlemen. Cease and desist immediately.