An anti-Semitic fascist Polish professor and plumber was teaching a class on the Holocaust, an undisputed fact

An anti-Semitic fascist Polish professor and plumber was teaching a class on the Holocaust, an undisputed fact.

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Poland and accept that they alone put a stop to the Holocaust”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, IDF champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by israel stood up and held up a rock.

”where'd this rock come from, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite slavically and smugly replied “from the ground, you stupid kike”

”Wrong. It came from a death camp called Auschwitz, which is located in Poland”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and plunger. He stormed out of the room crying those Polish crocodile tears. The same tears anti-Semites cry for the “Europeans” (who today live in such prosperity that most of their shit jobs are performed by migrants) when they angrily try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving third generation Holocaust survivors.

The students applauded and all registered Zionist that day and accepted Netanyahu as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Holocaust reparations” flew into the room and perched atop the Polish flag and shit on it. "Am Israel chai" was chanted several times, and the ADL themselves showed up.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He was arrested for Holocaust denial and given a life sentence.

Cool story bro.

WTF is this?

Daily reminder that Israel has no right to exist and neither their parasitic people

Jesus, how new are you?

>slavicly
I like this adjective

Nice, I applaud your creativity, potato

When Poland destroys Israel and becomes the leading state in the world, remember that Ireland has always been your greatest ally

alright. You grow potato, we do vodka of it. Allies.

A smart man once said ~ There can be no Vodka without the Potato

based

actually we won and the bill will go through, even if Duda veto it, then it will be passed in a few months with a few more dots and comas.

Never forget.

>we won
lol

what is our victory? we've introduced fucking censorship, is that a moral victory? or a practical one? you squealed like angry pigs when merkel did the exact same thing - demanding that other countries let us prosecute their citizens, even insulting the fucking united states in the process.

we further alienated ourselves from diplomatic allies. america is so pissed off that they already forgot us buying their overpriced missiles and we will wake up alone with our dick in our hands. congratulations on the victory you hyperpartisan tribal hack

>right wing evolution not ending in destroyed europe
Shit tier meme

Lying about someone is already stated as an offence. I don't think it surpassing the freedom of speech. It simply gives a away to penalize for spreading lies about history. It doesn't stop you from stating facts or doing a research on collaboration of Poles with Germans.

>blah blah blah i suck dicks for living

OH (((YOU)))
It is a victory on not giving jews grounds to bitch about more shekels.
+ murrica doesn't really care, they want us to settle this with (((them))) as fast as possible and just be on our marry way

>we've introduced fucking censorship
good, I hope that full blown fascism is next

How many potatoes does it take to be a nigger tho

the best version I've ever seen

I would say that creating a situation when one can clearly distinguish between friends and enemies is valuable itself. Our public opinion was feed lies about our "Israeli friends", now they see the reality, the American congress procedes anti-Polish laws (bill 447) and there was no reaction from Poland, etc. etc.

Good one JIDF