MAGA Hats in Schools

youtu.be/q2OcNAbzzHU Student was forced to removed 'Make America Great Again' hat because it offended some students in the class. After refusing to remove it, the class evacuated from the room. Has the left gone too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/orwellngoode/status/959091636398641153
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the teacher called that kid an "asshole"

you know wat to do lads, dox the teacher and get him fired.

>its the only way to make this right.

You shouldn't be wearing hats in class

get the fuck out

but he's right you nig nog

IDGAF what the hat says you don’t wear a hat in class like a pos

It’s wrong to call it offensive though

im not debating the no hats in school rule, Satan.

im making note that the teacher called the kid an asshole and needs to be fired because of that alone.

teacher could have handled that by telling him no hats in the classroom

Somali students wear hijabs in their everyday. And have never seen the hat policy enforced in other instances.

You don’t wear hats in class or put your hood up or any shit like that. That’s what niggers do.

it's a hat that an entire wing of US politics has come to see, not as a symbol of some undesirable ideas (which it doesn't inherently mean) but something "evil" in an of itself
>quick take the hat off it's possed by racism!

Wish better looking people took pics for these maga things. So tired of looking at pimple faced virgins.

There's literally nothing wrong with wearing a hat in school. Dumbest fucking rule that's ever existed in the history of schooling.

wow that kid is an asshole lawl.

that's stupid rule and I DON*T GET IT!

Their are no good looking Trump supporters.

he didnt directly call him an asshole though, he said "like an asshole", there's a pretty clear difference

If hats are banned thats fine.
Not fine if that particular hat is banned.
In my opinion one shouldnt wear hats indoors.

Only in passive-aggressive fairy faggot liberal land where you're trying to not catch a case. Everyone else interprets it as calling you an asshole.

>don't offend my room full of illegal brown children with a piece of fabric
basically

Yeah they're emotional little faggots. This is a free Country, don't take that shit. It's not like these idiots can fight.

Being that it's a Highschool the kid is in the wrong, they don't allow them to where any hats in class.

It wasn't the hat the teacher was against, it was the type of hat.

The teacher never said hats aren't allowed in class, he said that specific hat is not allowed.

That teacher is a total cuck. Can't even control a single kid. He couldn't hold his own fucking ground against a kid and ran away like a little bitch fag. What a pathetic excuse for a human.

>In my opinion one shouldnt wear hats indoors.
Why?

Snowflake generation! Thanks jews!

He really should try the hat with "MAKE BITCOIN GREAT"

if there is a school rule against wearing hats, take off your hate. place the hat on your desk if you want people to see it

Nothing wrong with covering your hair, either a hijab, beanie or a hat

you're acting like a faggot. does that make you a faggot? or does that mean you're acting like one?

I think it is disrespectful.
Just my opinion of course.

But why is it o.k. for Muslims to wear hood?

moving to another room was fucking ridiculous

>no u

Never said the game wasn't rigged. Don't give them a reason to fuck you.

If they let anyone else wear a hat, then he can too.

I honestly feel bad for the kid, he's putting his career in danger for doing this, I sincerely hope the teachers don't mark him down for his beliefs or fuck up his reference

Why can't niggers act even remotely civilized?
twitter.com/orwellngoode/status/959091636398641153

Religious symbol. Same with Jews and their hat.

lol THE MEMO

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

ALBUM ABOUT THE HAPPENINGS OF PAST 2 MONTHS

no hats in school rule, take the hat off quite being autistic. "But other people get away with it" doesn't matter tbqh senpai, it's a rule you should respect them while at school.

Wear something else pro trump to class like a shirt, armband, pin, etc... that is within the school's dress code if you insist on REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing in public.

That being said, it's far more effective to appear like the general student body and steer people slightly to the right through logic and discussion at school than the "MAGA lol" approach.

missed the point entirely. didnt expect much else.

All you have to do is find one instance of someone else wearing a hat without consequence and you have confirmed discrimination against right wingers.
As it stands now, this may be explained with the no hats policy.

it's not. but i don't make the rules

this guy is right. you shouldn't really be wearing hats inside at all. its bad form.

although im pretty torn on this. on the one hand the kid was being a massive smug turd on the other Tinker v. Des Moines is the law of the land.

This just goes to show you that if/when a Race War ever goes down in this country, you CANNOT rely on other whites helping you out.

Whites will even turn on another white just because he is wearing a red hat.

So many whites are now conditioned to hate their own race, Diversity is their Religion, they will bend over backwards for a tranny or a Mohammed, but freak out when little Billy wears a red hat in the classroom.

If/when the Race War goes down, it will be scary, the Military is already full of trannies and inner-city street trash that dropped out of community college, most births in most states are now of brown/black babies, the next 30 years in this country is going to be a real rough ride as the browns/blacks become the Majority

I could listen past 60 seconds to that teacher's word salad of a justification for why this particular hat shouldn't be worn. It was clear that he was just dancing around whatever his real reason was.

part of the decorum of manners.

all of those people should hang and you should kill yourself

Shut up you liberal bitch.

People shouldn't generally wear hats indoors. It is a sign of disrespect.

*couldn't

Disrespectful to what, the building? I think it's dumb to wear certain hats indoors as you're not subjected to rain/sun in your eyes/etc, but a lot of people wear ball cap style hats because they like how they look.

So this guy will be on Tucker for sure.

then muslims should leave the fucking country or take off their stupid hijab you faggot nigger cuck

This. Breaking the rules and then crying that people are mad at you because "muh discrimination" is leftist/nigger-tier.

user has a point. When I was younger I had teachers calling on colleagues of mine to remove them several times and I think one or two got kicked for it. It was considered disrespectful.

Tell that to Jews and Muslims.

As a teacher, I just see this kid as a jackass. He did this just to get a rise out of people. But yeah, people leaving was way over the fucking top.

I never wore a hat or put a hood up in class

>*kicked out of the class

>Sounds like something a faggot would say.

Correct. Wearing hats inside is degenerate.

If there's a no hats in school rule, the teacher should've come out and said it.
But no, it's the type of hat he's wearing that was the issue here.

It's just a made up rule of etiquette, like wearing a suit to a funeral. It is not considered gentlemanly to wear a hat indoors.

He didn't break the rules. He made the whole class leave to another room because they're such pussies.

Well, teach didn't want to corner himself in case some nignog was wearing a BLM hat

Just wear a MAGA t-shirt instead

one day you'll be all alone and miserable when you realize trying to get a rise out of people just for the sake of doing so is really self-destructive behavior.

From the context of the conversation, it seems like the hat rule is rarely enforced at that school, hence the kid claiming to be targeted for his political beliefs. Not a fan of this type of thing, but I think that's the point the kid is making.

It fascinates me how your one perspective(the Jew conspiracy) is related to literally anything

Really goes to show how weak the foundation of your logic is.

why do you think baseball caps have brim and are warn by baseball players?

It's a shame little pussies like you are teaching kids. Crying over a hat, just kill yourself.

It comes from a misunderstanding from the Bible.
Men are not to cover their heads (have long hair) while praying or proselytizing. Retards started to meme this to mean "No hats in church." Which became "No hats in school".
Blame backslidden hellbound fake Christians.

This

They are like wild animals, you can tame them but there is a difference between a tamed wild animal and a domesticated animal. They will always be dangerous and aggressive.

One day you might not be a massive faggot.

Nobody cares you stupid fucking faggot.

>he refused to take off the hat
Good on him.

That would be calling someone a faggot either way. Try it out on twitter.

Teacher says that at 1:13 that there is a no hats rule. The precursor is apparently about their limp dick, selective methods of enforcement.

those digits don't lie.
teacher fucked up.

>a lot of people wear ball cap style hats because they like how they look.
you mean balding right? literally no one wears hats inside but balding people

>too scared to call your student an asshole
The teacher is a pussy, faggot

Schools without uniforms are day cares for trash people.

At least he doesn't cry like a bitch over a hat. Grow some balls little guy.

he's right tho. you don't make yourself look cool when you act like a smug douche or disrupt the general public with selfish behavior... you just make everyone else think less of you.

Wait are Amerimutts allowed to wear hats in school?

all i heard was ineffective autistic screeching that will never convince anyone to consider anything you believe.

>Nobody cares
Someone asked why, retard.

What happened:

>kid is socially excluded/isolated like many others in the school
>"WITNESS ME!"
>wears hat and throws a tantrum

It was a mistake because I bet other people will prosecute him for it.

It's called freedom of expression

Oh my bad then, I missed his weak ass murmuring.
He should've enforced the rule then instead of conceding like a bitch.

I wasn't.

Kids aren't allowed to wear hats but the teacher told him to take it off for the wrong reason. And what the hell, he called the kid an asshole? What an immature idiot.

the kid has other hats, he was just wearing that one to get attention

>That girl freaking out at the end when she realises hers recording it

>implying I care what you think
>please specify when I disrupted the general public
>oh wait
>the teacher did that in the story when he had his liberal sperg out over a hat

Neck yourself, my man.

*Prosecute isnt the correct word... more like harass him/giving him shit (damn it not sure how to express it)