HAPPENING: TRUMP RELEASING NUNES MEMO WITHOUT FBI REDACTIONS

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-expected-to-release-nunes-memo-without-redactions-white-house-says/article/2647799?utm_campaign=Washington Examiner: News Alert&utm_source=Washington Examiner: News Alert - 02/01/18&utm_medium=email

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Hildawgs

DEMOCRATS ON SUICIDE WATCH

These comments are pretty damn disappointing. Just because all you racist people flock to forums like this where every comment is a racist comment doesn't mean most people think like y'all do. I hope all you people commenting racist things realize what you believe in is slowly but surely dying in our society. You follow the same logic racist slave masters way back in the day followed. Y'all need to get with the times, you don't even realize how stupid you look to the the majority of people in this world. Like seriously what the fuck is wrong with you people how did your parents raise you to be that hateful and disgusting towards others.

You sound like a scared piece of shit whose about to go to prison. Good riddance kike.

Found the nigger. Get the whip and irons we got a young buck here!

Fuck off kike Sup Forums is and forever will be a board of peace

If he didn't release in full, I'd be shocked.

I strongly this is nigger not a kike. Maybe a Sammy Davis Jr. but a nigger is still a nigger

Sorry Rep. Schiff, but selling out our country is not going to be tolerated. Come clean and join us in prayer and #MAGA.

>g-guys trump is going to cuck to the people who have been trying to unseat him since he won, it's over! nothingburger!
Stupid fucking shills. I'm looking forward to reading this memo for myself tomorrow.

congratulations on leaving all those referrer pieces in the URL, you retarded?

rad

Just fuck my shit up

HERE WE GO

OLE OLE OLE

fuck off nigger

lol THE MEMO

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

ALBUM ABOUT THE HAPPENINGS OF PAST 2 MONTHS

Hey Smokey - why are posting your treatise on racism in a thread about the Nunes memo?

excited right? cant wait! bump!

These baits are getting better

besides the fact the posts above that are not related at all to the post

Lets see the with and without. Compare side by side the fuckery that is afoot.

Suck a dick namefag

pretty sure i read this in /tv earlier
pretty sure they told you to fuck off as well

nigger

Isn’t this memo a big nothing burger

totally

Back to plebbit with your shitty memes

>Hear my trigger words: consporacy moerists
t. someone who murdered JFK.