Why can't niggers act even remotely civilized?

Why can't niggers act even remotely civilized?
twitter.com/orwellngoode/status/959091636398641153

im racist for thousands of reasons.
this is just another one of those reasons.

why’s your name the way it is?

Some niggers can. I would say 10-15% of niggers can act fairly civil. There’s also maybe 5% of white people who cannot act civil. When you role the genetic dice, your odds of being born a decent human are just much higher when you’re East Asian or European.

Don't ask namefags questions

it's hip and fresh

>There’s also maybe 5% of white people who cannot act civil.
True. Back in elementary school, I remember a kid in one of the other classes kicked his elderly female teacher right in the cunt.
In his late teens, he ended up breaking a bottle over someone's head and went to jail for a few years.

it's the new trend grandpa, you wouldn't know

Retarded teacher. You should never lay your hands on a student.

call him a namefag and move on

Its amazing how they can never seem to break the cycle. Now this nigger is going to arrested and won't finish his education, most likely go on to sell drugs because there's no way he can(or will) get a job. and boom, another nigger selling crack in the ghetto dead at 28 who says we wuz kangs.

Disgusting.

Nah, the teacher will be fired for racism.

Imagine actually living in the US

he's got aids.

Teacher is anti drumpf, so who cares?

Dead by 28, better dead than alive. Should be sterilized too.

OLD KIKE BTFO PET NOG

>Why can't monkeys act like humans?

Lol @ all those retarded 'kids these days' comments. We all know what the problem is but nobody wants to say it.

I wish I grew up in the 1820s where it was okay to kill nogs

Will probably get a scholarship to Harvard after writing an entrance essay on how he defeated racism in the classroom.

>What's going on in schools

I can't believe someone actually has to ask this. It's pretty obvious what the problem is. Every race can agree they would rather take their chances with Tristan and his dads AR15 at white school than go to a nigger school.

Essay? ok buddy, these are new times. A rap mumble should clinch it.