Woman hate thread

Last thread got archived before I could post anything.

Not a MGTOW thread. Post screenshots proving women aren't human. I have a few originals Sup Forums hasn't seen yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yJl0XuDKSjc
thoughtcatalog.com/clint-conway/2017/03/this-guy-made-a-fake-tinder-profile-to-prove-that-girls-never-think-hot-dudes-are-creepy/
youtube.com/watch?v=c2idjhewTMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She ended up blocking me before I took a screencap so my messages were no longer visible, but you get the gist of it.

At least this one was kinda funny.

>me and my fiance '3 way'ed' a guy

Lol at her fiance. She never had a chance

All girls from Hamilton are like this

And how would a burger know that?

user, I happen to live 10 minutes away from UFT. Bets on you go to sheridan college though. AHAHAHAHAHA

Perhaps he has been to Hamilton before.

Speaking with women is far superior to speaking with men.

>Bets on you go to Sheridan college though

Naw mang I go to Everest

youtu.be/yJl0XuDKSjc

while there are a lot of trashy girls there, there are wealthy suburbs that are "hamilton"

BURN

>youtu.be/yJl0XuDKSjc
funny cause I go to Marcellinus.

all of you beta cucks who participate in 'woman hate thread's should be immediately sterilized.

"Its hard to find a good woman due to modern degeneracy, so instead of trying, I'll paint ALL women with a single brush to justify my inability and make myself feel better"

Guys profile
>Tight pussy welcome, never went down on a chick before but willing to learn

sex is the absolute last way to get my feelings going. When a girl advertises sex, my brain immediately files her in the whore category and then transfers the info to my dick.

There are to categories of attraction: sex object or wife. And they don't mix.

Women need to be put back into their place again

>implying you wouldn't

Girl is cute, I'd date her. Nothing wrong with a sex drive and a sense of humor.

Read this if you want to hate women even more
thoughtcatalog.com/clint-conway/2017/03/this-guy-made-a-fake-tinder-profile-to-prove-that-girls-never-think-hot-dudes-are-creepy/

>"Its hard to find a good woman due to modern degeneracy, so instead of trying, I'll paint ALL women with a single brush to justify my inability and make myself feel better"
The problem is that I have little interaction with women. For me, women are 1/ my sisters and my mother, 2/ women on the internet, 3/ friends of my friends. And I've never seen a non degenerate, quite attractive and not stupid woman in my whole life.

It's funny how much of Sup Forums thinks like this, and yet we all know if there was a 7/10 girl in front of you asking to suck your dick you'd accept in a heartbeat.

Most of Sup Forums is just sexually frustrated and decide to channel it towards whining about people who are actually capable of getting laid. It's a hard redpill to swallow, but you'll have to at some point.

Then go with the attractive stupid ones. It's what the old timers used to do

I'm not installing tinder

Stay away from any woman that sleeps around.
Take it from a guy who's known people that have caught STDs.

No point. I'd rather adopt a child on my own even if that's difficult.

Then it means you're a pleb and you'll only ever deserve pleb girls, pleb

Read from left to right.

>5'8

When will they learn?

you know, I did a tinder experiment myself with uploading a mega chad picture, and these fucking fat asses thought they deserved to have a model dating them. They were literally 3/10 tops. Women are out of their goddamn fucking mind. Really redpills you on the current state of women and wtf they want.

Kill yourself, lefty/pol/ cuck

>French
>literally be rather become a fucking cuck instead of breeding a woman
You know, I think the problem is not with the women. It's with you. Cuck.

>Kekistani meme flag

Chances are you're from reddit which is even worse than /leftypol/

This is one of those bios which hundreds of girls copy and paste into their Tinders, not even original

>if there was a 7/10 girl in front of you asking to suck your dick you'd accept in a heartbeat.

yes, I would absolutely. You didn't understand my point even remotely.

I said there are two kinds of attraction. One goes to the heart, the other to the dick. You'll get my attention with sex, but not as a potential partner.

Can you get your head out of the "gagh, angry neckbeard can't get laid lol" mentality, please.

take your inability to find a nice lady asthe Lord's way of telling you you're not fit to be a father.

These are the type of women that thing they would make a better country then men.

Ain't this the truth. One of the things I couldn't believe when I became a divorce lawyer was how many people out there have genital herpes.

This is accurate

I don't want to fuck women, or to have relations with them. Women are wombs to me. I just want sons. I've never seen it as being a cuck, but it's fine to disagree on that

Lots of fathers never found a nice lady, they just reproduced with trash women

The Jews are the scum of the earth and the masters of lies.
t. Arthur Schopenhauer:
youtube.com/watch?v=c2idjhewTMI

>hurrrrr women don't measure everything by the metric of social acceptance
>hurrrrrrr social shaming isn't something that women respond to

I've seen her on campus multiple times kek

Fuck off leaf Subban is based and not a nigger.

youre doing the lords work

and created trash children who become trash adults etc etc. the cycle need to end.

>my knight in shimmerin armor