What do you think, ladies and gentlemen?

What do you think, ladies and gentlemen?
If you tested for anything less than 100% anglo/germanic, would you vow to end your lineage with you?

75% of amerimutts would have to kill themselves then

Absolutely, and I'll kill myself too.

Nope I just cant breed and Aryan. I can still eat what I want and buy guns, cuck

yes take the test goy, you're 0.05% sub saharan african

start with yourself Juan

great doubles

God, you guys are autistic.

Should be getting my results in this week or next. If it's over 5% Jew I've got a noose ready.

Are there any other companies that provide the same service?

Am i huwhite?

Why not accept you're a sub to your kike overlords?
They've got big tits after all.

Rare, a no mutt specimen in USA.

not going with a non-jew company in 2018 LUL

>Paying 23andMe’s insane prices just for them to give you fake 1% Askenazi Jewish results

>Screenshot
Whose results you steal mutt?

>Italian
>juan

Should I just kill myself? Pretty sure they threw that nigger

Try another company and compare results before killing yourself

it's in the margin of error f a m it's all good

My mother and father have both taken the DNA test yet no iberian shows up at all on theirs. Yet ancestrydna identified them both as my biological parents. This test is BS

How many petty crimes do you commit daily? Or are you a fucking uncle Tom?

I'm never going to do this

1. I don't want to find out I'm part nigger.

2. I'm not going to data log my DNA for the jews to exterminate.

why not just suicide-bleach another race?

I dindu nuffin. I be turnin my life around an goin back to skoo.

My grandmother always said she was a quarter Cherokee.

>giving the commerical rights to your DNA to the Jews just so you can boast on a japanese animation enthusiast board about how white you are

WHOA...so this is the intelligence of white nationalists...

I used AncestryDNA, I gave it to Mormons.
I'd trust a Mormon over a Jew.

That's rich stuff coming from an Arab rape baby

My mom got 20% Iberian but the family genealogy buffs have NO record of spanish ancestry

Same thing with my mom.

In the white ethnostate there should be a law than anyone who lied about brown ancestry is hung from the neck until dead

Maybe a little better. Not much though. Mormons are basically the Jews of 'Christianity'.

My mom just sent one in that she got for Christmas. I'm hoping for the best, as my dad is blue-eyed and has a well-traced family tree, but my mom is a mystery and I don't know where my brown wavy hair came from.

Ideally you'd create a bridge. Knock up a purewhite, knock up a mutt, and knock up a subhuman.

>23&me
>CEO: Anne Wojcicki
>"Wojcicki, the youngest of three daughters, was born in San Mateo County, California. Her parents are Esther Wojcicki (née Hochman), an educator, and Stanley Wojcicki, a physics professor emeritus at Stanford University. Her mother is Jewish and her father is a Polish-born American."

All things being equal, I'd still choose the Mormon over the Jew.

True. A broken leg is much better than a shotgun blast to the head.

I'd move to the united states of amuttlivehere to be with my brothers

Ew, fuck. I regret absolutely everything.

It would have been smarter if you didn't give ANYONE the commercial rights to your DNA.
What did you really achieve here? You got a screenshot you can post on Sup Forums so you can say
>I'm white! I'm white! Look, look!

White Americans are generally 99.9% European. Generally Northern European too.

I’m 95.9%northern euro, and 5% iberian, the last .1% is “unknown”. I’d survive the day of the rope, can you say the same?