Would you watch a DBZ spin off that focuses on the adventures of Gohan before the Saiyan Saga?

Would you watch a DBZ spin off that focuses on the adventures of Gohan before the Saiyan Saga?

I actually loved those episodes but I don't trust them to do a good job of it now.

His name is Wùfàn, not "Gohan" you fucking weeb. Do you call Vegeta "Beziita"? Do you call Trunks "Torankusu"?
Why the fuck won't you use SūnWùfàn's proper name?

>being this autistic

oh I guess Pikkoro and Huriiza are just fine too?

fucking weebs, goddamn

A short series, yeah. SoL with Piccolo and Gohan.

yes, but i dont think it would be really enjoyable. some spinoff i think would work really good would be;

- Muten Roshi life and training.
- Bardock and King Vegeta´s life before planet destruction
- alternate universe in which Goku never turned into a good guy

I'd watch anything Dragon Ball-related but I wouldn't really want it. The episodes we got were good enough. Instead I'd rather have side-stories that fill in some gaps, like Goku learning SSJ3 or an episode about Kuririn and how his relationship with 18 developed. There's lot's of fun things they could go back to.

no..

>Gohan
Fuck off

I will end you

You know what I'd watch
Great Saiyaman

No user, fuck on

- alternate universe in which Goku never turned into anything, and stayed as a peasant living in the woods.

>alternate universe in which Goku never turned into a good guy
That's a real spin-off. Vegeta and Goku basically switch places.

That sounds interesting. Is it a Toriyama manga or a doujinshi?

Why do people like Gohan so much anyway?
What is it about him that causes so much butthurt when he gets shit on?

There was much more expected out of Gohan by Toriyama himself. He was supposed to take on the lead for the rest of the series after Goku died during one of the arcs but fans wanted Goku to remain as the lead.

what does chichi represent in Toriyamas life and why did that lead to making Gohan a super sayain nerd

- Series where someone (existing characters or new ones) uses the quasi-time-travel training thing from that filler episode of the animu to fight across time and space.

because of you, everybody in this thread is now 20% more autistic

I'd like to see a spin-off of trunks and goten going on adventures like goku did. they should meet somebody else than their fathers to train them. maybe explore space with jaco. this sounds horribly like GT, but instead of shit it could be cool. if done right

120% autistic?

this is a genius post and represents why normies would never enjoy Sup Forums

No, but I would want an expansion of the Great Saiyaman arc, either before or after Buu would be good with me