At what point did you realize the thicc meme went too far and has normalized oversquatting to the point of...

At what point did you realize the thicc meme went too far and has normalized oversquatting to the point of ridiculousness? We've literally memed these thots into looking like fucking horses. Is this a result of the niggardization of culture?
>inb4 shooped
point still stands whether fake or not, thotties are over editing their pictures/over working one muscle to the point of looking like a centuar in heels

I like girls with bodies more like Taylor Swift.

I'm pretty sure only a nigger would find the girl in OP attractive

nope, there is nothing wrong with a strong wife with strong thighs and a fat ass

more importantly when are ugly fat millenials gonna realize wearing excessive amounts of make up and wearing dark lipstick doesn't make them more attractive

This is hilarious, if thots are so desperate to be popular that they will destroy themselves for a meme pol can end feminism in a month by just convincing them maternal wifus are the new thicc

Everybody should do more squats

>oversquatting
literally not a thing. The only problem is the straight-up fatasses who call themselves "thicc"

>implying memes have anything to do with it

Fit girls will big booties at the gym are great, the problem is sea cows calling themselves "thicc"

exactly

You have to take into account only half the people were memeing. The other half are legit fat neckbeards that desperately wanted the memes to be true since the only girls attracted to them are OP's pic

Sorry that I want a girl with some good birthing hips to give me a healthy baby instead of some skinny wench that needs cut open or else the baby will kill her.

>Working
its literally just fat

That isn’t the result of squatting, that girl was born with a freakishly large pelvis

>muh birthing hips meme

Op, nobody cares that you want to fuck skinny 12yo boy asses, so why are you so worried about where I sticky dick?

Look at some of the short, androgen-ingesting, t-Rex looking trolls in Brazil and tell me that

y..yeah only niggers

Only low test soyboys dont like a woman whose hips are wider than her shoulders.

V - Man

/\ - Woman

Just don't go for the spics. Every spic thot I've ever seen needed a 'wide load' team before and after them.

this, mudskins just have shitty proportions

"I say to you, be wary. Because if you revel in false things to laugh at and be mirthful, others will enter your company and will not take them as false, but real, as they seek to be a part of the revelries while not understanding them."

F for effort.
You can see there are equal amounts of toning on this girls ass, abdomen, and arms. This is proportionate and acceptable.

>meme
A women's pelvis literally gets wider during pregnancy.
What meme?

For example
Being 300 lbs themselves, their potential girlfriends also fall into that category. If you try to say their girlfriends are fat, they'll reply with "muh hips don't lie!"

it's photoshop

Then i am a nigger.

What about boys you fucking lo t faggots

It's simple anatomy

that cow is morbidly obese

Agreed. Wide hips signal great genes. Your children will have larger heads (thus higher IQ) so to speak

Fag

>Only low test soyboys can't handle a REAL woman

Spic thots are the most repulsive of the lot, even worse than Arabs because they are culturally thotty and obnoxious. The 3% of attractive big assed Brazillian Latinas do not make up for the 97% in the US who are third world lardbelly turds with no figure and a flat ass

Literally looks like this 0

>posts spic man

How's your HRT going? Are you "passable" yet?