What Peterson doesn't understand about user

Peterson seems to think that imageboard users are aimless young men without guidance and is thus trying to become our collective father figure. What he doesn't understand is that as a culture we embody both the Father and the Son archetype. Our culture isn't a derivative of anything else, user created himself out of nothing.

We don't need a father or a guide to understand the world. We're more than capable of analyzing and understanding the world ourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gi_IGuKx4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is the dad-who-didn't-kick-me-out that i never had desu senpai

Sup Forums is the dad who barges into your bedroom at night yelling "goofy time"

I think you confuse Peterson with somebody who gives a shit about you and what you think.
He isn't.

Oh please, what is this navel-gaving bullshit.

The only manner in which user isn't derivative is in the sense that he's a rootless small-souled bugman, in which case Peterson's argument is even stronger.

>Boomer has shit thoughts
What else is new?

Can we not have threads about this hack anymore?

He has demonstrated himself to be noting but a disingenuous snake oil salesman that schemes money from gullible fucks to stand up straight and pick up that lego.

>Peterson seems to think that imageboard users are aimless young men without guidance and is thus trying to become our collective father figure.

>and is trying to become our collective father figure.

youtube.com/watch?v=4gi_IGuKx4U

Not all anons are young, not all anons are male.

Sup Forums is postmodern

also the fact that I could be his da

Peterson is a smart man and all that, but I already have a father who's not a pussy, so I think I'll make due without Peterson reminding me to brush my teeth everyday.

Kek

Pretty much this. Any retard who has ventured to any other board can attest to that.

These threads are fucking retarded and need to stop. There are few things that bother me more than people who try to philosophize about the intricacies of Sup Forums culture. That is far too arrogant and belongs else ware.

This

>he doesn't name the Jew outright and thus he's nothing of value
Swedish Jews, everyone.

Show wrinkly bobs

>I'm a girl btw
TITS OR GTFO

Nobody said they are a girl, go back to making cellphones and sleeping in a fucking lake, Mustakrakish

I will admit I laughed out loud at that one. That's a first.

>We're more than capable of analyzing and understanding the world ourselves.
Agreed.

Shill-b-gone