The Republican Party is in full-blown panic mode

>The Republican Party is in full-blown panic mode.

It was just reported that Rep. Devin Nunes, chair of the House Intelligence Committee, altered a memo that the FBI said raised "grave concerns" before he sent it to Trump's White House for review.

>GOP leaders are absolutely terrified of the growing obstruction of justice case Robert Mueller is building against Donald Trump. They know that if you pull one thread, the entire administration -- and their extreme agenda -- could quickly come unraveled.

That's why they're pulling out all the stops, trying to release a bogus memo, editing the memo after it's been voted on, and allowing Trump and his team a chance to weigh in before they've even made their sham memo publicly available.

place your bets!

your shekels mean nothing here

>trump tries to fire the fire special prosecutor
> Trump inquiring AG sessions to prosecute the special prosecutor
THEY HAVE NO CASE AGAINST HIM! WATERGATE, WHATS THAT?

You trumptards are so dumb lmao

The absolute shill storm today.

A R C H I B A L D C O X

I can’t believe this clown has managed to last a year in office. I cannot WAIT until his ass is impeached.

Sage and gay

Republicans are doomed. Lol

Nunes made the edits that the dems on the committee recommended you absolute fucking retard

Citation needed

Thought about, not tried

Tomorrow, 2/2/18, the Democrat party will cease to exist.

Stop watching fake news

I hope that's on a woman or a gay man. lmao

>some leftard was THIS upset

Reminder that Republicans are about to be exposed and indicted for treason.

He mad
He mad as well
He suuuuuupeer mad lololol

Should white democrats even be considered whites anymore?

How about citation on OP?

>he doesn't have a credible source lol

Just wait till tomorrow ;)

Are your balls finally dropping?

Here are the "treasonous" changes btw

>Grammatical fixes
>2 objects removed by the FBI's request due to bad intel
>Some word changes based of the request of the DNC

"Oh wow drumpf sure is done for now"

Lol try explaining that to your child in the future

Your source that he rewrote it is Adam Schiff. The committee already responded that this was a bizarre claim on Schiff's part, and that this was done according to the FBI review.

> Schiff did not say what edits were made to the memo, and a spokesman for the House Intelligence Committee called the Democrat’s effort a “strange attempt to thwart publication of the memo.”

> In a statement to The Daily Caller, Jack Langer said that “minor edits” including “grammatical fixes” were made to the document.

> "Two edits [were] requested by the FBI and by the Minority themselves,” Langer said.

> The edits were requested by the FBI after Sunday, when FBI Director Christopher Wray met with Nunes to review the memo.

In sum, kill yourself.

soooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuurce!

>Grammar and punctuation fixes