Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/H0DoW
pastebin.com/CYVAyUYb
raw.senmanga.com/Gokukoku_no_Brynhildr/181/1#20
wasabisyrup.com/archives/p0HO0jFWmak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rape despair death.
Drop drop drop.

Lumi arrives late as Kall are already done with other warrior.

Unfortunately, even Lumi herself is useless against them.

Time for MC to save day. But again after two more weeks of ANOTHER FUCKING BREAK!

Fuck no. I hope MC-kun come on time.
Is his fault right?
no pure no power.

>Fuck no. I hope MC-kun come on time.
Look at page numbers between those pages. There is 7 pages in between them. That's more than enough for Kall have some fun with Lumi too.
>Is his fault right? no pure no power.
Who knows. It's possible.

>That's more than enough for Kall have some fun with Lumi too.
If they are regular japan they only going to beat her . It's also a bad bad thing.
I want sweet Lumi with her youta pillow again.

I have no real problem with this development. Just little disappointed that it makes look girls absolutely defenseless against Kall. I hoped that this at least shows some strength from Lumi's side.

seemed from the start that this manga would bait and switch a la evangelion and madoka, only within trashier genre conventions

Where are their dicks? I must see them

>Two Kall above girls body.
>Suddenly three Kall before MC.

wait wheres chapter 12

RAWs: imgur.com/a/H0DoW
Translation: pastebin.com/CYVAyUYb
Proper Edits: Coming Soon.
Shit Edits: In last thread.

She couldn't beat the cock.

Not the cock.

Can't beat the cock

Uh, Kall don't got no cocks. They've got diamond thingies.

So it's a not-quite-weekly? Thought it was just behind and getting caught up. Nice

It should be weekly. But Okamoto still takes breaks. This is already third time since manga started.

It's just hiding inside.

The Kall are growers, not showers.

>pop goes the weasel

oh, don't be such a pussy

did their cocks withdraw inside their bodies?

mine does to when i see a guy in drag

>women are warriors
>weak human male has to save them

How fresh, new, & exciting. Never seen any story tread these waters before.

That moment when he gets raped too.

I'd rape him too if I were a Kall. The MC makes for a nice trap.

>oh, don't be such a pussy

I am what I eat.

Fucking chinks, I swear.

Lumi, no!

Also, a two week break? Why do you have to be a fucking nigger Lynn?

>God of Deep Jealousy

Are we going to learn that some mega cucked deity got rid of all men because of NTR?

Because that's totally what it sounds like.

She is such a slut, that even Andrea fucking Dworkin would look at her and say, "Yup, that's a slut all right."

She is what you could define as "pure slut".

Maybe they won't rape lumi cause she's not pure anymore.
Where did he get his KATANAH?

Elf, user don't question.

The Japanese think all swords are katanas.

Once proper scans will be out we will be wiser. But for now, only thing which we can say for sure is that between this page and this page is 7 more pages. What is happening on those pages is a question. What makes me worry, that's more than enough pages for Kall to take some action on Lumi.

Like cats?

I swear the moment she gets rape is the moment I drop this manga and curse Lynn to the eleventh hell and hope Lucifer uses him as his cum bucket.

>7 pages of kall on Lumi action
pls no

I don't think that she gets straight penetrated. It's too soon for damaging heroine so much. At most she gets forced blowjob or something like that.

We shall see by tomorrow.

Unless Korean bros will be late again, as last week.

Boob groping is nearly sure.

How big call back to this scene we get?

You're forgetting this is Lynn we're talking about here. Trauma is his bread and butter.

>yfw Lumi gets raped and broken
>yfw later on Lilia also gets raped and mind broken
>yfw Youta has to go kill the Jealous queen with a party of mindbroken girls that are addicted to kall cock
>Girls are always on the fence whether or not to get rape again and get Youta killed in the process

Even trauma needs some build. You can't do everything straight from a bat.

>yfw the Jealous queen is always the first one he decided to fuck (body hopping involved)

Eh, not always. I can think of a number of well-regarded anime that pretty much start the trauma conga line from frame 1.

>yfw this series ends with a happy ending after all the suffering and it turns out the jealous god is actually the best girl

Please Lynn, I don't care about the suffering anymore; all I am asking is a happy ending for once.

Don't get your hopes up sempai. Compared to Lynn, Urobichi is a saintly preschool story writer.

Well, maybe this time.

All must happen first time, some time...

Nononono's ending is not that bad.

Also Gokukoku ending is more Gainax ending than bad ending.

W-what?

>women
>not defenseless against dick

Hey Brynhildr ended okay with all the girls being resurrected to get the dick for eternity

Picked up again.

>ryona
Yes please.

with any luck, the MC'll get his ass kicked too, and Lumi's peers'll show up to save them all

I think that, despite the fact that the MC is a rape magnet, Nononono is quite a progressive manga. I mean, a girl succeding in a men's sport? If Hollywood made a live action adaption, Sup Forums would flip their collective shits...

An untranslated page in chapter 181.

Is that the only missing page?

No, there are like six more.

Picked up.

raw.senmanga.com/Gokukoku_no_Brynhildr/181/1#20

Doesn't seem like it?

Where those pages added later?

Raw for chapter 13 are out.

wasabisyrup.com/archives/p0HO0jFWmak

That's korean scans. Anyway, so the girl died after She's raped?

Don't want to sound like a racist but it all looks like chicken scratch to me. You are right though, just happy that Lumi didn't get raped thanks to lilia but holy shit are this girls completely lost.

Kall people looks invincible.

>so the girl died after She's raped
Yes. She .. died. Please bring her to the castle for proper burial rites ...

>Sees girl post rape on floor
>Surrounded by two monsters
>Immediately goes to the girl
>Ignores the two monsters right in front of her
I know more showed up but this is beyond retarded. Secure the area first and then help the victim.

Putting blades and arrows into their holes seems to work. This manga really is all about putting stuff into holes, isn't it?

Then tankoubon has extra pages.

>yfw the Kall try to rape him because he's dressed like a girl.

I can't tell, are all the Kall turning into packaging chips regenerating, or are some of them just disintegrating?

mc is back

yeah

I like that you can still see thecum in her mouth

though to be honest, I wish there was a bit more, so she had to spit out mouthfulls between her tragic last words

>mc just shows up and starts chopping heads off
Nice

Used goods

>yfw the Kall can't beat the dick either

Gope this happens in the anime, it will be fuvking halarious seeing cum instead of blood after every cough.

So where are the other Kall coming from? Are they generating out of the wounded Kall or just walking out of the woods? I don't know which option is more stupid.

Who will be the first to get a booty kall?

The one on the right

I'm kinda hoping for something similar to Vegeta's death scene, but with coughing up cum

Wait. The translation for 12 isnt out yet. Did dick monsters appear in 12 or something?

Has the MC always been good with a sword?

He was taking kendo, mentioned in chapter 1.

it'll be kind of retarded if he ends up being better than the girls, though

I'm glad the mangaka didn't draw the dicks. After the monster rape and brutality, I might have been offended by some inhuman cock.

>offended

Pussy.

>this scene
WHY BONER, WHY?!