Yfw the great Satan that is America will collapse in your lifetime

>yfw the great Satan that is America will collapse in your lifetime

Anyone else here can't wait? Americans will kill each other in the masses to the amusement of the rest of the world. What's better than seeing dead Americans? Nothing. The same misery that they have created overseas will come back to haunt them tenfold. I honestly can't wait for the coming race/civil war in America, the chaos will be beautiful to witness and everyday that tensions and social instability increases makes me harder.

As a burger I agree. Can't wait for Trumpers to meet based blacks in person.

It's been long overdue.

Your impotent tears of rage just make my boner harder commiecucks

Agreed. But it's inevitable at this point. The fact that there are more guns than people will make it so much more entertaining when it finally happens.

>tfw amerimutt boomers on Sup Forums were too stupid to realise that the entire goal of getting trump elected was to speed up the collapse of their shithole

Some experts say 65% chance of a civil war in america in the next 10-15 years. I say bring it on, my life in a cubicle is boring. At least ill have something to live for

So because your life is boring you want a civil war so you can kill your fellow citizens and destroy your country in the process? Lol. Amerimutts are too stupid to exist.

Why are there so many Shiite Lebs in Australia? Why specifically Australia? You could have moved anywhere and shitted it up, why a far off British colony 10,000 miles from your home?

muh gunzzzz

>poster Aussie flag
>MUH GUNZZZZZZZZZZZ
>Retarded amerimutt meme
>Commie flag

You shills are so uncreative

Finally took that European vacation, mutt?

>GRRRRRR SOOOROOOOOOSSS GAARGBLBLBLBL

>several bloody revolutions every century
>still a giant shithole
>waiting for America to run out of money that it prints

Get fucked KGB manlet, you're retarded.

Communist, Fascist, it makes no difference. Nobody likes you mutts.

I am scared bros

Do you imagine what will happen when America collapses? Do you have any idea to where the america diaspora is to be headed?

Here, every fucking racist redneck will come south to Mexico with a shit ton of guns, because they can actually own guns, and destroy us, this is not okay, I am getting nervous lads, pls give me your prayers

Maybe we should have payed for the wall so these fuckers stay and rot in the fucking lands they stole from us

>Do you imagine what will happen when America collapses?

Yes, Europe can finally recover from the kikery it forced onto the world.

Spot on quote.

Remember, by the way, that he made this quote when most burgers consider America to have been at the peak of its existence.

>muh greatest generation

Yes, I am very happy for you guys, but we, Mexicans are to deal with this issue first hand, it isn't fair really

There is absolutely nothing more cringe than an amerimutt trying to latch on to Hitler, or to Fascism in general. The leaders of those movements openly despised America and everything it stood for and would have liked nothing more than to see that "nation" destroyed.