There is no God because We are still making it

>before you were alive there was no you at all
>some dna containing 2 halves of a genetic blueprint got smashed together
>cells multiply and assemble themselves inside a little factory
>in 9 months your construction is complete and ejected out of the factory
>your sole reason for existing is to repeat this process and make another to do the same before whithering away into dust as you did

Ever since life began it has been doing only 2 things: evolving and reproducing with the rule and law governing this being the lifeforms that did the first faster and therefore survived the more of the second they got to do. Life has only one goal and only one: to carry itself into perpetuity. And there is only one way as of yet to do this: make more of it and make it better at surviving than the last generation. We are all just clones chained together through the eons from the first biologicals subconcionciously yearning for final victory over death onwards to the creation of the one we call God when life finally touches immortality. We are just the ones being burned on the sacrificial pyre of God(s) on their way to creating themselves.

Prove me wrong because I want to believe that it isnt this way, but when you take a completely unbiased look at what life does it’ll scream what it actually is at you.

>Prove me wrong
A book written thousands of years ago by shepherds disagrees, therefore your arguments are invalid. Checkmate.

...And?

HERETICS BTFO
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

bump because I don't really disagree with anything you said

can life and death be intertwined?

OP needs to do an heroic dose of shrooms to see how painfully wrong he is

The Singularity will allow us to become gods

Because we are, there is one of two possibilities. Either a diety brought us into existence, or we ourselves are a diety. This is what Greek philosophers realized. When you first recognize yourself, it’s what separates you from the animals. Dogs or cats or redditors look in the mirror but don’t see themselves. They are just one person. But enlightened people are two. And of course, God is three. He lives inside us.

Birth and death are meaningless, we are all one consciousness living in the eternal present moment. Fuck all the religious bullshit, although religion was founded on kernels of truth such as the Golden Rule, but it's a fact that we're all eternal expressions of the same God consciousness.

i find it all a little strange something isn't right

Checked. Did 7 grams and it changed my life.

so why cant we sometimes act like one being? i mean

sometimes i see humans working as one, like ants, like when people drive consciously, etc...

the problem in the world is that people live unconsciously, without paying attention to anything

what are we suppose to do, to heal ourselves when most of our "cells" are damaged

"being one with god and the universe" soundS good when everybody is "enlighten", but sadly we have to face the fact the people are different, some humans simply cant do it

the faster we realize this and clean ourselves, the better for us

we are the same as in energy and entropy, BUT WE ARE NOT ALL IN EQUAL LEVELS OF CONSCIOUSNESS AND UNDERSTANDING

WE NEED TO STOP WAITING FOR A MIRACLE AND JUST ACT!!!!!

WHAT I MEAN WITH THIS, IS THAT NORMIES, WONT EVER CARE ABOUT THIS STUFF

THEY JUST WANT THEIR IPHONES

WE CANT STAY SITTING HERE DOING NOTHING WHILE OUR COLLECTIVE BODY ROTS AWAY!!!

WE MUST BECOME THE WHITE BLOOD CELLS OF MANKIND, AND ELIMINATE THE DISEASE

I know. I got so pissed off today at someone that the thought of "Hitler had the right idea" cross my mind.

Here's an insight that came right after, though:

Bringing more insanity to the situation will do no good. I'm not saying you can't be a realist and to just ignore unconsciousness, but rather to understand it. You can't fix unconsciousness with more unconsciousness. It's something that the individual has to want to change. The best thing we can do is lead by example. If we live powerful, fulfilling lives, it will inspire others to do the same. You and I were ignorant once (still are, but less so than before), and someone inspired us to want to improve ourselves, right?

you are right

>deep breath

yeah its not like i dont mess up sometimes too, but holy shit sometimes you see things that make you want to bash out your brains

If you're like me, you feel disappointed when you do mess up. Just remember that it's a process. You're fighting against the collective unconscious that the vast majority of the braindead people in this world propagate daily. That's a tall order. Stay grounded within yourself, that's where the power is.

For real, though, people are assholes.

>before you were alive there was no you at all
>some dna containing 2 halves of a genetic blueprint got smashed together

spreading memes is just as important as spreading genes. developing society is just as important as propagating the species to live in it.

I'm going to bet that OP smoked a bunch of weed before writing this, and unironically believes he is saying something profound.

What a fucking joke.

>There is no God
Do people actually believe this?

When people like that get into a life or death situation they call on to the possibility of one, contradicting themselves and then when they are safe they disbelieve again

Evolutionary mechanisms select for evolutionary fitness, not accurate or truthful perception of reality--only useful perception.

Your argument is based on scientific evidence gathered by the very senses which have evolved to give fit, but not truthful, perceptions of reality.

Your argument is self-undermining, since there is no reason to suppose the evidence gathered empirically reflects anything true about reality.

>OP needs to take powerful mind altering substances to give himself schizophrenia
great idea

There is the Source, the Primordial Darkness, the ethereal seas. it has always been and will always be... and at the same time, it is not. God and any other kind of construct and organized structure is just another layer within existence. Non existence is the primordial state of reality, and it is made of pure unlimited potential. Most things are created out of suffering, amidst the chaos. Their only purpose and the only justification for their continuation is suffering itself.