Why isn't this all over twitter and other social media? Oh, because it's a girl, so it doesn't count

Why isn't this all over twitter and other social media? Oh, because it's a girl, so it doesn't count.

Other urls found in this thread:

schooldigger.com/go/CA/schools/2271012483/school.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is

It's not even in the top ten in trending. Hell, CNN barely gave it a tweet.

finally getting closer to equality

I bet it was a black girl and not a single democrat mentions it.

Looked more Mexican to me

Oh well they'll actively defend her in that case. If only her parents were granted citizenship she wouldn't be in this emotional hardship...

Bingo.

The shooter isn't a male
The casualties are too low
Trust me, they're scavenging for something to drown out the memo drop.

I think I found our shooter

The gender of peace strikes again.

Probably undocumented.

From schools FB page .. I even know name starts with an L

Coulters law.....the longer they don't identify the offender, the higher the chance they are a minority

In this case I will bet 10 to 1 the girls is a "Dreamer"

Gut tells me it’s this girl matches up well

nigger what are you talking about it's the top story on the BBC app

I have no idea but let's start raging at her parents anyway.

BBC isn't social media

This can't be true. California has some of the strictest gun laws in the country.

Let me guess, a Mexicunt brainwashed into thinking RACISM, while enjoying all the benefits of a white country.

Hmmmmmmm.

Screen cap this

>Female spic

This is getting memoryholed real quick.

Tariq is saying its a white nationalist girl. Why haven't we done anything about him? He makes shia laboef look like a great guy

doesn't seem to have the same hair part but could be

>woman does a school shooting
>nobody dies
women can't even get that right

the fuck is that? Jesus the miscegenation is outta hand in LA. that a jap spic?

Is that a chink or a spic?

it's California, so probably both plus some more.

This is a picture from 2017. Shooter is now in 7th grade. but yeah part down middle is very Chicano dc

He's just trying to be the Milo of niggerdom. Ignore him.

Shoes look at the shoes!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEE

Obviously she was being bullied about being DACA Dreamer that's why.
Totally justified, so long as she was aiming at white kids.
NOW YOU KNOW WHY
it's being under reported

She can't keep getting away with it!

By God I thought Generation Z was a meme?!
Are you saying THERE IS HOPE??

kek

Is she cute?

TOXIC FEMININITY

kek

schooldigger.com/go/CA/schools/2271012483/school.aspx
>school is 90% spic
>89% of students are on free lunch

>%free/reduced lunch
>2011: 56.7%
>2016: 89.6%

> "We do not know yet how a young person ended up having the ability to have access to a firearm and bring it on campus," said Steve Zipperman, chief of the Los Angeles Unified School District police force.
Here we go

fucking kek

>Zipperman

Take attention away from the fact it was a female minority, bring the conversation back to stealing our rights.

This shows that white people are naturally violent. Even when brought to our loving black hands, even with the brown revolution overtaking California, the whitey gets scared. Their collective conscious is so scared it even manifested itself as a roastie instead of the usual white autist lone wolf

The fuck are you smoking?

Wtf, a girl, this is a first

Chekt

The first school shooting in America was by a girl.

Guess the sex dolls memes really got to this poor roastie-in-training

I bet she was the daughter of an ms-13 member. I knew one as a kid and she was a mean fucking spic. would fistfight people at like 14 while pregnant.

Different person. Glasses vs no glasses. Also different build. One thin the other athletic.

Picture taken last year .. contacts...new hairstyle..meh

It doesn't meet lefts criteria for hysteria, the shooter was a Hispanic female not a white male plus she didn't kill anyone, women can't do anything right

>White
kek, this nigger

Don't mind him, that's a white troll larping.

>thread dies after its confirmed she's white identity extremist
Classic Sup Forums ready to REEEEE when it fits their agenda

Are you fucking stupid?

All she has to do is say she was being bullied by racist white kids telling her to go back to mexico and to build the wall. Then she will get off and the left will back her to death.

confirmed? source?

We should actually push this so the left can be seen as the hypocrites they are.

She doesn't like Thursdays

how do you know she wasn't Guatemalan or Salvadorian.

fuck im tired of you shits confusing every central American as Mexican. Mexicans are a noble race. please don't confuse us with Central Americans.

--a mexi spic

Don't pay attention to them. Board is being flooded with shills right now. They've resorted to just flatout lying about things with zero tact.

>racebaiter

>noble
>constantly cutting peoples' heads off

Who are the cider heads in the scene airy O

When will drumpf denounce this as white terrorism!? >:^(

Was she offended by the girl next to her in blackface?

this is atleast the 11th school shooting this year. Thats one ever 3 days. I must say I am totally desensitized to it at this point.

right. I couldn’t believe it either

Look up I don't like Mondays by The Boomtown Rats .. its literally about a girl school shooter

the last 4 shootings which happened this month didnt get any attention from anywhere
why?
bcuz it happens literally all the time

so she's a dark skinned white girl
right wing terrorism is getting out of hand

Reports about the shooter thinking it was a toy gun

What shootings? Kentucky was the only one that mattered and it was the number one trending thing at the time. The other "shootings" were a suicce, a pellet gun fired at a bus, and possible gang violence.

suicide*

>beans
>spicy beans
>cars that jump up and down

much noble

I'm 100% sure she's going to be deemed the victim of all this, have you ever seen a time a woman wasn't?

Why don't americans take the nihilist pill?
There's so many homicides in Brazil, no one even cares enough to make it news anymore. Why don't americanss do the same with school shooting? It's just a fact of life to you by now

It's only news when a white males does it. Niggers kill each other daily and the news outright ignores it because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Another white supremacist school shooter.

Where's the white category? Why is it missing? Are you saying there is literally 0 white kids in that school?

ffs if she is white i totally get it

Also, 2273rd of 2449, is that good?

I live in NYC and My school had 2 white kids in it. My neighborhood of 30,000 has maybe 100 white people.

is that so hard to believe? it's in fucking los angeles california, all the white people have fled

>Tariq Nasheed

Into the trash

>loli gunplay
>pic related

i literally read "Oh, because it's a girl, so it doesn't count." and continued looking for another interesting thread. I just came to let you know yeah it doesnt count.

back to look for more interesting topics

How can you be so disillusion that you can post a picture of clearly not a white person and say they're a white extremist without anything else corroborating it?

>90% Hispanic
>0% White

>one of the worst ranked schools in the state

This is our future