Tiggered Liberal stalks highschool student after getting triggered over a tweet on feminism

Angered highschool student replies to a feminist tweet on texting terms equalling terms. A triggered liberal (Lives in London) sees it and stalks the students profile, threatens to report him to his school (student did the tweet on his personal acc at home), tags the school in the reply against the student. Student gets called to the office and possible wont be able to walk on graduation in few months and may serve a suspension period for this just for freedom of speech (I attend the school and its in the US)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/blaine
twitter.com/blaine/status/958664830638022656
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Communism alive and well. Funny how they claim to hate bullies, yet they are the biggest bullies out there. A grown man crying over what a kid in high school wrote. Pathetic.

Bump

Good, I hope the kid gets expelled for being an asshole

t. kike

This is why you guys are losing every single day

Why do schools care what students do in their own free time? We used to let kids just box it out during lunch, now we have to monitor every waking moment of their lives to make sure they are well behaved? Sheesh.

>School gets sued

He may not walk but he won't need to with the car the school will buy him after the settlement.

Post twitter link nigga

it would pretty easy to frame Blair Cook for online hate speech and have his day inconvenienced by the British bad words police

I remember being dressing in black face at my school for Halloween my Junior year, WHAT HAPPENED

>Tiggered Liberal stalks highschool student
> (I attend the school and its in the US)

Sup Forums's population, everyone.

This. They'll settle out of court. At least 5 figures.. possibly 6 if they have good lawyers.

Pic, op is a faggot.

Chances are that if he is, he'll visit that school again with a gun.

If I we're him I'd lawyer up ASAP

twitter.com/blaine

This. I left the left (haha) because they were ignorant, judgmental assholes. I left the center because nothing can get done by third parties. Eventually, I chose the "third option" and left nothing to my right but the wall.

Do this.
Do this.
Do this.

Tell him to hire federal civil rights attorney immediately. He can use the money from the settlement to travel, start a business, or play Xbox at home.

BUMP. NOT ON OUR WATCH BONGISTAN

>possibly
>may
... Plz

>possible wont be able to walk on graduation

Literally who cares? Who the fuck would want to go back to high school any time after you're already done with it?

>twitter.com/blaine

dis nigga one of the twitter founders? and OAuth? Careful /pol this is a boss level...

Bump

I hope someone ends up suing a school to shambles when the school reacts to a students twitter post.

>silence the opposition

what a fucking pussy

Look at the second last pic he retweeted, fucking disgusting

Very easy actually.

MORE REASON TO STEAM UP THE ENGINE BOYS

kill yourself

Liberals love to silence opposition because they don’t know how to debate.

>wah wah he said something mean
>I'm telling teacher

Why do you faggots think it's normal to be a complete pussy?

>Be “creative”/break the law again porque no? Also looks like a fucking ms13 member with the bandana. Retards.

Direct link
twitter.com/blaine/status/958664830638022656

Meant to not green text second half...

Here it is

((((well behaved))))

This is actually a good thing.

He's telling all of his retarded buddies how to get arrested.

MODS

But will they? The government is in their favor. The only thing that can be done is pressure them with public opinion

>But will they?

If they're stupid enough to fuck with officers making an arrest, they will absolutely get locked up and brought to court.

Sue the school until it hurts.

but they’re british police

Someone has that webm of the coons humping the police officers?

Please someone needs to weaponize his autism and destroy this soyboy shill

On second thought, you guys are probably right.

jesus christ

though at least their browns compete on tv shows rather than in prison yards

Blain cook is a loser rat bastard. Why can't men behave like men?

He was held accountable for his words. What's the problem? Guess he'll have plenty of time to thinks about his actions during summer school.

Anonymous always delivers

There was a period of time that hyped your social media reputation when they kept reporting and writing articles that employers were looking up applicants and denying them based on what they did on the weekend or something. That has now been ingrained into our society.

>public school punishing legal first-amendment protected mild opinions made outside of school grounds to a person who does not even attend the school

top kek

Extremely shitty b8

>A school does not have the power to limit your first Amendment rights.

A first year lawyer could get this kid a hefty pay day.