youtube.com/watch?v=ga6v91ZGL1U
youtube.com/watch?v=zLHtxRzu6KQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was an American you bergjude.

whats the difference

>serb father
>born in cro land
Serb

he was a retard that got his shit pushed in for not realizing how the world really works. Where he is from matters little at this point.

balkans fight thread?

if he was serbian than i am irish. thats called an AMERICAN

op just wants to start a fight. this is not pol related

pls post cool tesla info

Beware of speaking ill of this man.
youtube.com/watch?v=ga6v91ZGL1U

You ever get your shit pushed in, bro?

He was an Electrician

Yeah, thats why nobody will ever remember my name when I'm gone.

90% sure he was Albanian

Get on my level plebs.

Neither he was yugoslavian.

Instead lets all just agree he was from SPACE and THE FUTURE

If I said both would you be mad?

Unironically this. I'm not even saying it to brag or take away the accomplishments of the Balkanoids, it's just a fact.

>lived majority of his life in the US
>became US citizen
>did all his research here
>invented all his patents here
>basically became world renown here and the reason we're even talking about him right now is because he moved here
>died here

Do you think he would have accomplished anything staying in Serbia or Croatia or whatever? He came here with nothing and died a scientific god. He is the American dream personified.

Father was also born in the Croatia region, it was just that technicality Serbian Kingdom property. His mom was born around Zadar, and most importantly he called himself a Croat. Read this while at the Smiljan museum and did the research to prove it true

Serbian Orthodox priest father, Montenegrin mother....that’s funny I don’t remember there being a Croatian Orthodox Church and last I checked Montenegro wasn’t in Croatia, and considering Tesla spoke Serbian and considered himself a Serb, he might as well be a Serb. America financed his inventions so they can have some credit. If he was a Croatian better believe they’d have an airport named after him, he’d be on the currency, and every third boy would be named Nikola. Verdict: Tesla = Serb. Sorry Croats someday you’ll have a genius of your own until then you’ve always got that Robert Herzovac guy from Shark Tank, he’s pretty smart. Tesla je Crnagorac, Crnagorci master race!

both of his parents were serbian actually, and he was born in village with serbian majority

anyways, sage and report this bait thread

desu familampai probably burned at the stake for witchcraft.

Tesla died a virgin because he didn't want to have his bloodline mutted.
And yes, I was hoping to start a fight. It's quite amusing.

lol you don't know the fuck you're talking about, leaf

He was, and still is, overrated. Some Sup Forumstards actually believe he designed hexadimensional electrochromodynamic warp drives for intestellar sea travel. He was a great electrical engineer and made many awesome discoveries but some idiots in here like to suck the ghost of his cock a bit too hard.

By the way,

Was Dylan Klebold a serb?

Invented tech that led to Hydroelectric Dam
Invented precursor to radio controlled devices
>he didn’t invent anything significant get off his dick
Not surprised coming from a country that hasn’t been relevant since Colombus set sail, enjoy your Brazilian tier education

Ask Croats who killed his relatives and burned his village, his home and Orthodox Church in it in 1941

youtube.com/watch?v=zLHtxRzu6KQ

10/10 elegant bait OP

they also did that 54 years later, so today there aren't even those dozen serbs left in the village

fuck you Tesla is ours

American.

he was Albanian muslim of course

Damn, fuck the Croats that must be in their blood. Doesn't surprise me now that always preferred Serbian people here.

He died a penniless demented pathetic man. He is remembered as a science god, but his lasts days on earth must have been a personal hell of fear and suffering.

Do you have a reading impediment? Did you read the post at all? I said that he was an accomplished electrical engineer. But you only know him due to pop culture, you're one of those "I fucking love science" retards who doesn't know any other scientists in that field beside Tesla and Eddison. Half of you drool on the floor when people talk about Faraday, Ampére, Kirchoff or Ohm.
By the way, when was the last time you used an ATM? You might wanna check who invented it. And the first man to regain the ability to walk after an accident severed his spine, you might also want to read where that was done.

He was born in the Austrian Empire.

56%

Tesla was Hung Aryan

Kys, leaf. His parents were both ethnic Serbs and Ordthodox.

he is a serb. and actually no one is denying that he is a serb.

if you take in consider wich nation gave him the most, than he is definetly american

I hate these threads.
Leave that man alone he ended up miserably : (

and you probably in soviet union