Cryptic FBI tweet

What the fuck is this pol? What false flag are they pulling for the super bowl

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2017/10/01/superg4s/
usajobs.g4s.com/search-job.php?find_type=0&keywords= Superbowl Security&lc[]=&location=(e.g. post/zipcode, region, city)&location_range=&category=&job_type=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drumpf has already backed down and returned the memo back to Nunes.

>Cryptic
How?

The fuck he has. Go back to counting shekels you greasy jew you

Pulse nightclub security group was hired for the Superbowl. Spooky.

sauce now, please

how the fuck does it take two years to plan searching everyone who enters in and maybe shutting some roads down?

>Two years of planning for an event that happens every year
That really decalcifies my pineal gland.

Fug, they are gonna nuke the superbowl.

I think I would be selling my tickets to the superb owl if I had them.

Profiling the area. Agents hit the streets and talk to lots of business owners. They also had to make sure nothing was embedded during the construction of their new dome.

Thank for for the FBI, they are insuring the safety of a brand name, forget the people attending; as long as "The Super Bowl" is safe.

See They seem to be putting extra care for this event, and broadcasting about doing what they're fucking supposed to

I guess if this annual thread happens long enough the supposed prophecy will finally be fulfilled. Nothing happening as always.

No not Patreats quarterback Tim Bradley!!!!!

>New England Patreats

Sweden will be highly upset at all those lost bulls cut down in their prime.

White hats telling Deep State "don't even fucking try it" or Deep State telling white hats "we're gonna fucking do it lol"?

Or neither

I'd be happy to see Tom Brady eggsplode
Go Falcons.

Laura jewmer

Brady is Trump's dude. Do you even love America, faggot?

Has Q said anything about this yet?

The nuke that went missing from SC will reappear at the Super Bowl.

Brady is a pedo faggot

Should I be worried? I just noticed in my notifications that the FBI is following my Twitter account.

veteranstoday.com/2017/10/01/superg4s/

Found it, you're useless

Then it's a good thing no ones going to be there or watch the superbowl. XFL inc!

Why do you still have a Twitter account?

Falcon are going to shit the bed like those fucking seahawks and pass under 3 yards. Brady is going to QB rush right in the middle to put the team 3 over in the last 5 seconds.

XFL was light-years ahead of it's time.

Remember when he didn't go to the white house?
Brady is a faggot

Watch.
Shit will happen to Brady.
Too many people will look up to him.

His mother was fighting cancer retard. He will go this year

They wanna stop the memo

>cryptic
not even a little bit

and they're hiring
usajobs.g4s.com/search-job.php?find_type=0&keywords= Superbowl Security&lc[]=&location=(e.g. post/zipcode, region, city)&location_range=&category=&job_type=

Didn't you guys see the video of Brady tongue kissing his 11 year old son?

Neither. It's the dark ones twisted idea of karma. To them, if they put out anything that could be construed as a warning and people choose to not take it as one, they are karmically clean. I'm almost positive something really bad is going to happen during the super bowl. Steer clear, anons.

Eagles right?

>Minneapolis
>safe
Hahaha

>"Sure is a nice Super Bowl you have here. Sure would be a pity if something happened to it."

This I totally forgot the kikes have these weird rules that absolve them from any moral responsibility if they actually "warn" goyim that it's gonna happen

They start planning the Super Bowl several years in advance senpai

bro drones and androids and self driving jihadis

He's already writing his next LARP thread