i.imgur.com/3D3xvkZ.jpg
>DeZ/Bukamal Jan 3
imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Jan 31
>Damascus Intl Airport comes under rocket fire from E Ghouta as Sochi delegates return, no casualties, minimal damage
>Putin/Erdogan hail results of Sochi during phone convo, discussed further coordination of Russian-Turkish efforts on de-esc zones
>Maria Zakharova; Russia concerned over situation in northern Syria, "call on the parties to show restraint.”
>Missile launched from Syria across Turkish border into town of Reyhanli, killing 1 civilian
>E Damascus; SAA tests new Syrian designed missile containing napalm on Harasta district, launching 25 in total
>Idlib; SAA continues to push N from Abu Duhur airport, capturing town of Mushayrifah from HTS
>SAA, led by the Tigers takes Tuwayhinah, Al-Husseiniyah, Al-Tuwayem Farms, Al-Woqod and Al- Sultan Hills
>Turkish PM responds to Macron on Afrin op, “If France is interpreting this as an (invasion)...need to assess what they have done in Sy accordingly,”
>Upgraded T-90M to enter service in the ME soon, first consignment will be enough to rearm 1 battalion
>New study shows the Taliban is active in 70% of Afghanistan districts, has an open physical presence in another 66% of the country

Previous → #

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kJwVrT-X8I
twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/959100689518661634
twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/status/958932461576183808
twitter.com/AdnanKhalil97/status/959150519502516225
twitter.com/AfarinMamosta/status/959033514162302976
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIRST FOR ISRAEL WILL WIN

lick my balls

Fuggggg

This 6 will kill Israel by 2019

oh shit!

>This 6 will kill Israel by 2019
>gets a 6

real bread, authentic bread, fresh bread.

Why does she hate me?

this bread is a shitty fucking bread, go to real bread, he didn't announce hes baking. he had 3 posts in the prev bread.

Fuck off kike

>he didn't announce hes baking
waa waa!

>eating Jordanian bread

Says the actual kike, shoo mutt, you had like only 3 posts in prev bread, we dont know you.

GO TO REAL AUTHENTIC BREAD MADE BY AL-URDUNI HIMSELF ITS STILL FRESH WARM, STRAIGHT UP FROM THE OVEN, DON'T BE LATE IT MIGHT GET COLD, GO GO GO GO GO TO THE REAL /sg/ BREAD NOW.

Sorry for formatting errors, been waiting to use glorious OP picture for ages pls no hate Allah Souriya Bashar ou bas

DON'T SPLIT BREADS GO TO THE AUTHENTIC /sg/ APPROVED BREAD DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS """""BREAD""""" MADE BY AN UNKNOWN MUTT

oops

What is the punishment for thread spliters under /sg/ Sharia

Tell them "fuck off and scram" once, then ignore them until they go away

SAGED AND REPORTED FOR THREAD SPLITTING

>they're participating in the furfag mutt thread

your thoughts on varg?

Sorry I lurked instead of shitting up the thread like you Akmed

The fact it was made by Urduni is WHY no one wants it

>They're not going to the real super tasty and delicious and fresh and warm and fluffy and nice and cool and good urduni bread

I've spoken with him once, he's a retard, but I can sympathize with some of his viewpoints.

why are you pro-Assads so gay?

Anyway, I have no horse here so good luck and kill some more jews for us thanks

>didn’t read the text above the image or else you would realize it was making fun of Turkey

GO TO THE REAL BREAD NOW

>no one has found a video of a baker and deepfaked assads face on it yet
For shame

REPORTED FOR FURRYS AND FOR THREAD SPLITTING

*bombs ancient Syrian temple*
*tortures female Kurd prisoner*
*arms al-qaeda rebels*

WHY WON'T THE EU LET US JOIN??!!!!!?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This 9 will kill you in your sleep tomorrow

thanks

kek

GO TO THE REAL BREAD NOW NOW NOW GO GO GO GO GO FAST FAST DON'T MISS IT ITS STARTING TO GET COLD FAST FAST FAST GO GO GO NOW ITS YOUR CHANCE, TAKE IT WHILE YOU CAN, ITS AN ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPURTUNITY TO WITNESS A URDUNI THREAD OF THIS QUALITY, GO GO GO AND YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT, FAST, THERE IS NO TIME YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO DO IT GO GO GO.

digits confirm

>tfw you get too greedy
At least I proved you wrong

>Urduni doesn't realize announcing sage and reporting is b&able offense

Okay /sg/ i see, i understand, i get it now, its okay i know your medicine.

GO TO THE URDUNI BREAD OR YOUR MOM WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT, READING THIS NEGATES ALL OF YOUR IMMUNITIES./

How many days until SAA reaches Saraqeb? Im predicting a week to get there a month to fully pacify it

fpbp

>b&able offense
like he ever cared

Urduni I love you like a daughter but this is the wrong way to go about it.

wait are you talking about USA or what?

he is gone

The cancer has been treated successfully

He is never gone.

Close, but if I get 88, you have to kill yourself

>numeric obsessed kike

>no one answered my kawaii question last bread:

This 9 will kill your mother in her sleep tonight

Even if you treat cancer, it always grows back

>Urduni thread is 404, and he is b&
>and I alone remain
Thanks mods!

They won't attack Saraqib soon

based mods

You’re so gay you actually make urduni slightly more desirable. You need to get out of your parents house and put your autism to work at an actual job instead of jerking off as a full time OP like one of the /ptg/ autists.

Based mods. now watch as he starts flooding this thread with scat with a memeflag and pretending to be a jew.

How do you rate Jokowi

I hope he enjoys his 5 minutes before getting shitcanned, again.

>These personal attacks
Where did he touch you?
Yeah, I'm starting to be convinced that he was the scatspammer. The timing of him showing up right as the scat spam started makes me leery.

seething

youtube.com/watch?v=4kJwVrT-X8I

>*tortures female Kurd prisoner*

Details?

10 dayz of training, 17yo, both martyred in Idleb
Sleep well, children. I envy your secular Shahada.

>parent*
ftfy
:^)

twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/959100689518661634
Not much to see here.
Good night.

Good morning friends. Who's winning, turks or kurds?

Hey crew, care to help me?
I wanted to find "faggot anime poster flag" but for a reasons unknown pic rel keeps popping up all the time.

>Based mods. now watch as he starts flooding this thread with scat with a memeflag and pretending to be a jew.

How do we know it's him and not the Jews?

Us

>Good morning friends. Who's winning, turks or kurds?

Assad.

twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/status/958932461576183808

>According to AP there is a proposal by the Kurds to persuade Assad to deploy his troops as a buffer between the Kurds and Turks in Afrin. US open to that proposal, Assad still want full control of the area

>twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/959100689518661634

Predictable coming from the proxyroaches.

Although you cannot torture a dead body.

>implying anyone ever cared about that
>implying tons of bannable offenses aren't committed regularly in this chatroom-tier "general"

because he did it with his flag and name in the open a few weeks ago? he spams Sup Forums and /ptg/ on a regular basis with muttposts and what not. funny how fast /sg/ forgets one retarded namefag.

lankas are cool, why the fuss

I don't really keep track of namefags, I only notice when they are really notorious tripfag like Manly Tears.

He spams the thread with /soc/ autism his anime is the least of his cancer. He’s trying to replace his lack of real life social connections with /sg/

you and your SA friend are amateurs
:^)

Third of those bans are from Al Urduni and the rest from a retarded Roach spammer.

Al Urduni gets banned on sight half of the time because he never fucking learns. Then he starts crying and spamming or whatever because he hasn't learned any fucking social cues to begin with. He's probably reading this right now and he knows Im right, but he has nothing to refute than spam Amerimutts (or really cant post at all now lmao) because he has no rebuttal in how much of an autistic brainlet he is half of the time and why everyone reports him

Lanka bro is based fuck off

>manly tears
Oh man, that was a few years ago

Oh no poor /ptg/ you wouldn’t want your kike slaves to get distracted from pumpkin worship

>*tortures female Kurd prisoner*
Got stiff.

twitter.com/AdnanKhalil97/status/959150519502516225
kek

>Poos are cool
I know you have your favourite curry stand somewhere but come on now.

Roach on roach violence is beautiful

Oh no :DD
The horror :DDD
De têrror :--DDDD

twitter.com/AfarinMamosta/status/959033514162302976

>Christians of Afrin fear the islamist Erdogan's invasion and his jihadist mercenaries.