shouselaw.com/nevada/obtainingmoney.html
twitter.com/MazilaRolf/status/959189795099492352
youtube.com/watch?v=UDo14wksbGo&pbjreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=yqtPsEXZTec
youtube.com/channel/UCZg5svdZRLXYS9fqO6LP9HA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=mc3o4YmHJbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao destiny btfo

Was Naked Ape and Alt Hype ever on a stream together?

I always thought HuWhite meant different hues of white, like Middle Easterners can be seen as HuWhites, Greeks are HuWhite.

Carl "my grandfather was black because he had a tan and dark hair but I can't tell whether or not Laurence Fishburne is white" Benjamin

They're the same person newfag. Cut the crap now.

Oy vey, looks like /ourjew/ got Peterson as a guest.
twitch
.tv/h3h3productions
Obviously the JQ will be glossed over.

Wait, blackmail? Does Kraut know have more dirt on CRP? Is he continuing the dox?

Peterson has no problem making the rounds on all the basic-bitch talkshows like Ethan and Rogaine, nor does he have any problem being the "brave crusader" willing to fight against le feminists. But he will never ever debate anyone further right than himself.

Boomer cuck at heart. Shame.

h3h3 is fucking garbage, what are you talking about ourjew?

>h3h3
>/ourjew/

Destiny's Leddit army has been reporting everyone across multiple platforms such as Twitter, Youtube, Patreon, Twitch, etc... They want war because Bonnell was justifiably banned for doxxing, targeted harassment, and outright libel/slander/smearing campaigns. Let's give them war and bask in the salt caused by Steven's self-destructive, cult-like behavior. So far, they are celebrating getting NoBullshit banned off of Twitter (a literal who) through their targeted flagging campaign. If you have a Leddit account, take some time to report these threads (pic related):

reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u2rho/link_to_tweets_of_people_celebrating_my_twitter

reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u467j/no_bullshits_twitter_is_banned

reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u45ou/moment_of_silence_boys_as_our_good_friend_nobs

You can report the /r/Destiny subreddit by going to:

reddit.com/contact/ > message the admins > something I don't want to see > content breaks Reddit's rules threatening, harassing, or inciting to violence OR personal and identifiable information OR > Submit Message

OR

reddit.
com/message/compose?to=%2Fr%2Freddit.com > Other > Fill reason in as "Brigading", "Harrassment," etc... > Submit Message

Sorry for the Reddit spacing

You can use these links to supplement the reports, these discussions dox, incite harassment, smear, and generally cause trouble across multiple platforms:

reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7mzn4r/the_jf_court_documents

reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u2rho/link_to_tweets_of_people_celebrating_my_twitter

reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u467j/no_bullshits_twitter_is_banned/dthftlj

reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u467j/no_bullshits_twitter_is_banned/dthfezc

reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u467j/no_bullshits_twitter_is_banned/dthfhok

reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u467j/no_bullshits_twitter_is_banned/dthlp15

AltHype has been calling Naked Ape a brainlet on twitter if I recall correctly.

Reminder that the Tiny shill with the kek meme flags only reason to hate JF is that he did not woo the girl the right way.

>Peterstein
youtube.com/watch?v=mc3o4YmHJbc&t=5s

If they're of note, archive them you dip.

JBP should really debate Jared Taylor.

MFW TINY'S TWITCH IS BANNED

>H3H3

Fuck that Jewish faggot Sam Hyde rip-off

No he really isn't. He is not only surrounded by Jews, he has stated this himself, it are his words. To dismantle white identity and only white identity, while also praising Jewish identity btw, to "prevent Hitler". He has been working together with Ezra Levant, speaking on the anniversary of the founding of Israel, and as I said, if we take his own intention in account and realize how the Jewish media is building him up, you know what his purpose is. Not to mention his fall out against us time again and again. What's more, he has been saying almost a year ago already, that conservatives should drop their in-group preference and ally with the muslims, because they "share the same values".

He is not just some clueless boomer, he is the worst enemy of ethno-nationalism in the making. More dangerous than the skeptic(tm) had ever been. Also because as a surrogate father he can manipulate young men and get them at the strength and success angle. And thus they will watch their people die and feel heroic about it, because they themselves are successful.

wew lad, when autists lecture autists on picking up autists

He won't.

If you strip the link from &'s, the jewtube will show a notice and some sort of counter will be append to the link each play.
It seems to go up each time you click the notice. If it the number to go by, this video has 1.5 billion clicks.

No. He nor his sub should be banned.
My argument against stifling retard’s speech as the same as my argument against abortion.
Lack of retards is a lack of entertainment.

>1.5 billion clicks
..... that's a very big number

>some 15yo kid DoS's Tiny's streams
>Tiny gets extremely close to literally hunting him down and killing him

>Tiny gets deplatformed by Twitter/Twitch/etc
>Tiny attempts to go full Terminator and attempt to wipe out their entire office

Question to everyone in the thread
Who's /yourguy/?

That's true but Reddit to him is not much, he'd live. It would be funny if it got banned

BASED fellow aqua poster

>A Felony
You found gold

Jared Taylor. Woes with the JQ added.

>Who's /yourguy/?
Does it matter if he is still alive or he is dead?

"mike tokes"

ii want to kiss her desu

from the statistics function

Gotta go with Destiny, his raw power is worthy of admiration.

What's wrong with this guy?

So, just by "puting" the video into the cyber-Gulag, they made roughly 100k people watch it?

>her

>haha I bought marxist art for cheap and placed it all over my home
>get fucked commies amirite

it's me
it's ya boy

you're /myguy/ (no homo) in this thread
I guess alive since we are talking about internet streams

I'd say that's more of a reference number to detect who is sharing the link the most, and possibly shoah them at a later stage. By that measure alone, it's best to only include the video id (the ?v= bit up until the next &).
It kind of reminds me of those old ihatemindy, ihatecindy, etc sites before, where the more referrers you get based on the "get" id, the more naked pics of the girl you get.

Steve Irwin

100% agree, he's a dangerous shill and needs to get BTFO live more often
I hope more Jews can get to him and force him to face the JQ
>Obt/money/prop/labor, false pretense
lol did he scam someone out of $650?
>What's wrong with this (((guy)))?
idk

I don't think alt rights and jbp have anything to gain by debating, but a lot to lose

youtu.be/i-iYBt9P6uo

I came here with an open heart and a soaring spirit, many many years ago.

I dreamt of an egalitarian world. A people living in unity and prosperity.

I raided Habbo. Fought on the right side of history for our black brothers and sisters.

I hated nazis. Thought nat soc was irredeemable evil, an archaic remnant that would get swallowed by the information age, the age of user.

And then I turned.

It wasn't the slogans. Not the arguments. Not the shills nor the autists.

It was the fucking jew.

No words could turn me. No ideology was powerful enough. But the hateful hypocrisy of the jew proved too wicked, too divisive, too "jewey"...

There I was, a SJW. So blind, so naive, so full of good will. And the jew taught me a different way. The way of the jew. The path to the Dark Side.

Gradually I began to hate them.

>The legal definition of obtaining money by false pretenses in Las Vegas, NV, is when “a person knowingly and designedly by any false pretense obtains from any other person money with the intent to cheat or defraud the other person.”

>In other words, it is illegal to knowingly misrepresent yourself for the purpose of obtaining money from someone else relying on your misrepresentation. Common examples of obtaining money by false pretenses in Nevada include:

>getting paid for a job that you do not perform
selling property that you do not end up giving to the buyer after payment a landlord receiving rent money while keeping the premises inaccessible to the tenant
shouselaw.com/nevada/obtainingmoney.html

Does anyone else get woken up at night with a deep pain in your gut? I always thought it was nothing but it's getting worse. Figure I should go to the doctor but I don't know yet.

Any other ibs fags have similar experiences?

Yes. Can't wait for CRP's aesthetic as fuck narration of the Kraut kidnapping story.

are they on twitch now?
I thought h3h3 were youtubers?

You seem to be pretty much right. He should be confronted to this.

>Are you willing to debate anybody who holds that the racial gaps in Intelligence are heritable to a substantial degree? Are you willing to debate anybody who holds that jewish organizations and individuals had a detrimental impact on western civilization that outweighs what would be expected by their overrepresentation among elite positions in itself or that there is a pattern of hypocrisy among jewiish pubic figures in regards to their treatment of various policies (e. g. Immigration) when implemented in Israel as opposed to majority white western countries? If not: Why and how can this be reconciled with your advocacy for an open public discourse.

Is Warski Live on tonight?

and watch him squirm like a good goy

Yes, but its not going to be anything of significance. People are going to be talking about their relationships and exes.

>I guess alive since we are talking about internet streams
Then def the one and only.
Realist, white advocate, intelligent, well-spoken, eloquent, persuasive.

Jewtube fucked them in the ass across years.
While twitch gives a constant stream of money though subscriptions.

Found a new link you can add to supplement the reporting in which Destiny admits to using his subreddit to get people to flag channels everywhere:

twitter.com/MazilaRolf/status/959189795099492352

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this

We know how he reacts. Tbh, I think there is a possibility his wife is Jewish, she looks hella Jewish at least. But still that's no excuse. Mike Enoch was married to a half-Jewish woman, had liberals parents, and STILL found the courage to confront the truth.

And the excuse that confronting the JQ would automatically lead to genocide is also as cheap as pretending that the Japanese wishing to remain Japanese would lead to Auschwitz. It's a plattitude with no ground in reality.

JT was preatty good imo

>IBS
>irritable bowel syndrome
LMAO

nice post for a meme flag
>he did
lmao jews are so petty
>watch him squirm
see

another report filed

>And the excuse that confronting the JQ would automatically lead to genocide is also as cheap as pretending that the Japanese wishing to remain Japanese would lead to Auschwitz.
Well, there definitely will be some sort of wealth redistribution from all those 3rd gen holocaust survivors. And the jew won't let go of his gold easily.

Source?

Based X

They are not the same person, don't sound remotely the same and naked ape is a retarded, screeching Amerimutt Sup Forumsackutist as evidenced by youtube.com/watch?v=UDo14wksbGo&pbjreload=10

the JBPIDF also has this strawman that we're criticizing him for not going full 1488. Not so. If he was just tone policing, or hiding his power level, or any of that shit, then he wouldn't be attacking the idea of white identity or white nationalism. But he does.

And if he were consistent about attacking collectivism and "identity politics" and that sort of thing, he'd criticize blacks, latinos, muslims, and JEWS for acting collectively toward their own group interests. But he "can't do it". And that warrants criticism.

> he doesn't want another episode of fite me irl

Jesus Christ.

STOP

I was about to say but the last line made me kek

Yes, it's ultimately about money and influence and power. I think the Askenazi in America know perfectly well that addressing their role in Bolshevism wouldn't get them genocided or Israel destroyed. BUT it could make the goyim wake up and all of a sudden they might find themselves in a much less privileged position. No more special treatment.

Yes, but as I said: he's purposefully being built up to destroy white identity. Especially by the Jewish media. So obviously he could not and would not keep quite about it.

These are the only acceptable responses.... Saddens me that none of you are americans...

I don't necessarily think JBP is in on some conspiracy. I think he's just a dumb indoctrinated boomer. Have you ever talked to a boomer? I don't know how they are in germany (presumably the same) but over here in the anglosphere, they're all complete cucks when it comes to race, white identity, and jews.

We know how responds when confronted on something specific on the JQ. And it wasn't a good look.

youtube.com/watch?v=yqtPsEXZTec

I don't think we have an answer from him when it comes to the question if he is willing to debate such issues in principle.

The race/IQ question has the advantage that there is an experts consensus on the heritability of black white IQ gap so he can be pressed on this more easily than on the JQ. Especially since this topic belongs to the study of human psychology so he can't do any kind of "I don't know enough" maneuvers.

Never watch NkaedApe before but that video was kind of funny

RIP X

It saddens me that I'm not a burguer, mate. I'd really like a comfy cabin in the woods and a shit ton of guns.

I thought he was just your average Boomer a while ago, but then you look into what he actually does and says. And then that theory shatters. And as I said: it's not a "conspiracy". The Jewish establishment found the perfect guy in him as their gatekeeper. It's not like they sit together in a dark room and plot to take down the alt-right. He wants to do that already and the Jewish establishment knows this and their media gives him all the exposition he needs. It wasn't that hard to do at all either, because civic nationalism had already a wider reach.

Yea. That's the real american dream

Sauce? As a redpilled Jew that really resonates with me.

>I think he's just a dumb indoctrinated boomer
does it matter though? (((they))) will use him regardless
it's this guy, he makes great videos
youtube.com/channel/UCZg5svdZRLXYS9fqO6LP9HA/videos
how is it being a redpilled jew? did you manage to convert some other jews?

Idolizing someone is retarded. There's not a single e-celeb with whom I have completely matching ideas.

>red-pilled Jew
You're either a spy, or you'll go nuts. I wonder how (((this guy))) ended up youtube.com/watch?v=mc3o4YmHJbc

Me

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Nothing wrong with admiring people. It's a recognition that another sees beauty in the same virtues you do.

best post

pents and doubles combo, very nice

>those numbers

OY VEY