There is hope for Europe, Anti-Semitism is on the rise

In U.K. antisemitic incidents are at all-time high.

theguardian.com/society/2018/feb/01/antisemitic-incidents-in-uk-at-all-time-high

Other urls found in this thread:

antisemitism.uk/prosecutions/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Iceland wants to ban circumcision for boys.

In Germany there are protests against Trump's recognition of Jersusalem as Israeli capital.

Poland wants to remove the guilt for the Holocaust.

Antonio, pls stop, it hurts

>Import a bunch of people into your country that have been at the Jew's throat for basically ever
>Wonder why antisemitic incidents are rising

I... They can't be this stupid.

>Hey rabbi

Hate-crimes as a whole are increasing. Tensions are rising. There will be more Darren Osbornes.

How did white Europeans become this antisemitic over night!?

France: Racism drops, anti-Semitism rises
French Interior Ministry reports 16% drop in racist incidents, 22% rise in attacks on Jewish sites.

>import tons of already antisemitic peoples who already hate jews
>this causes the once loyal native population to also hate jews
Congratulations kikes, now what's the next step of your master plan?

>import people who have hated Jews throughout all of history by the millions
>anti-semitism rises

Hmm...

this is stupid.
low level kikes are just the canary in the mine for the top ones.

they will gtfo when bodies start dropping. they don't give a shit about their minions.

>hope
>Antisemitism due to muslims
Yeah...

>overnight

>The Edict of Expulsion was a royal decree issued by King Edward I of England on 18 July 1290, expelling all Jews from the Kingdom of England. The expulsion edict remained in force for the rest of the Middle Ages.

Italy: Jewish cemetery in Rome is vandalized by young boys. 70 tombs ruined.

They don't have a plan.

>Antisemitism in UK
Maybe the Muslims are not a bad idea after all.

They did and it backfired spectacularly. Their Holocaust pining blinded them to the present.

Must be that normies went full natsoc and not the millions of hardcore muslim pakis.
Thank god they put up another holocaust memorial so us evil white males that went over and saved them can feel bad for it

Facts are antisemitic.

My opinion? Pike's letter is legitimate and they plan to have the kikes come flee to israel to fight the muslims over there while we fight them over here until the middle east is glass and the whole western world is burning and the survivors are mentally broken.

As much as I would like to think this bodes well for the future I know this is probably just the result of importing sand-niggers

how is there even anyone that practices ritual/cosmetic circumcision living in iceland?

kek, based migrants

Nope. Over I here in Wales I've seen a few Jews get abused by whites. Nothing special, stuff like having their stupid little hats knocked off in town.

It's on the rise because of mas immigration of muslims and other shitskins tho

The Icelandic ban on circumcision is the work or leftists, greens and feminists, the Polish revisionism on Holocaust is the work or nationalists. The rise of Antisemitic vandalism in Ukraine is the work of Nazis.

Ukraine might actually have a full natsoc coup, kikes have fucked them almost as badly as Germany.
Shame they're fucking useless

>watcha doin?

it's because of the imported sand niggers

actually now, the problem is quite the inverse, it means we're being flooded by muslims in the
masses. they're even worse.

There is hope for Europe.

>import a bunch of sand niggers who have an unabashed hatred for Jews and western civilization in general
>"There's hope for Europe guys! Anti-semitism is up"

It's because of all the sandniggers. You really think Europe can be saved at this point? lmao, only a few countries can be saved, not all of them.

Crashing this world. With no survivors!

Don't let the despair shillshills demoralize you. We are winning the culture war.

The fire rises. Race war soon.

In a weird way it's almost like HItler is having the last laugh.

>All these demoralized pussies and shills.

Keep telling yourself that, Schlomo.

he's probably dead in prison by now
not really, the poor beautiful germans will be non-existent in the near future and the only ones
profiting off their genocide is the jews themselves

what fault?

The Guardian, flol

It didn't really backfire though. The few Jews that are left here can just move to Israel and help finish the Palestinians off. Meanwhile, we're stuck with here the refugees that they've created.

>There is hope for Europe
LOL!!! No there is not, back to hell with all of you fools.

Any hope you idiots had died when your ancestors decided not to sail to The United States of America in beginning of the 20th century, foolish eurocucks.

The fire has only just begun in Europe, by the time you shitheads start to have to walk with a cane, you'll reminisce on the times when Muslims roamed the streets you grew up on as a child as if they were the good old days- and it is all because you Europeans are weak and spineless losers who will bow to any one in the name of political correctness.

Europe has no coming back from this, so cry all you want or try to fix it, this situation cannot be repaired and you are all permanently fucked out there in Eurabia, eurocuck idiots.

This.

Just had an adult circumcision. Anyone need a new fan belt?

Just making a statement of facts. Anti-semitism is not on the rise in the U.K. Pakis and other muslim minorities are the ones who are getting restless about playing the "HE A GOOD BOI, DINDU NUTTIN" game anymore. I suppose Ukraine might actually be saved, but unless they disclose the identities of people commited to the anti-semitism , then it's all because of the sandniggers. Based sandniggers will destroy the jews, for a price I guess. The question is what countries are willing to pay the price.

kys mohammad, muslims are worse than jews

>being flooded with muslim scum that just happen to be antisemetic as well as anti-west and anti-white.
>hope for europe

>Nuking europes captials
Shut up and take my shekels

Mudshits wouldn't be a problem without jews. Jews would still be a problem without mudshits.

>import anti-semite Muslims
WTF BASED

OP kill yourself

So jews are painting swastikas, and arabs ar chimping out. Ok.

>1871
>Nazism

fuck you, ya spaghetti nigger

going after people's graves? How brave
As a Jew I hope a muslim kills your dog and fucks your brother in the ass

Degeneracy imported from America and the Internet will kill the Muslim, culturally speaking, they will not last more than one generation.

Germany, Sweden, France, and the UK. The USA will just be destroyed by mexicans and niggers.

I doubt its big enough to fit a hotwheel mate.

>Shilling this hard.

Buddy it's obvious that you WANT it to happen, kike. If any region can salvage it's self it's Europe. America is a bigger problem though.

there's 1.6 billion muslims in the world, speaking, praying and hating on the jews and commenting anti semitic bullshit all the time. Probably 1/5 of posts wherever you look are from muslims.

So you all got suckered into this shit. And now you're all about jew hatred.

So now you want to kill the jews and after that you'll probably cuckold yourselves watching muslims fucking your wifes and submit to islam like little worthless dogs.

It took them a couple of generations to kill the Tsar and his family after he vetoed the league of nations, they paid the smartest european psychologists vast amounts of money to come up with these meticulous plans

This, it´s so obvious. The wait now is because they need more footsoldiers in our countries before it can begin. 10 years tops.

>Who was Guiseppe Mazzini
>What is the Mafia
>Who really started and ruled the Mafia
>Italians?
Lmaooooooo user get with the fucking program

Judging by the number of shill posts ITT absolutely desperately trying to convince us it's all Muslims, I think you might be on to something Spaggeti bro.

Circumcision should be banned everywhere.

You scared, Goldberg?

Never understood why there is an anti-Jew theme on Sup Forums. They have an extremely high average intelligence (higher than whites) and are a net benefit to society. We need to join forces with the Jews and focus on the main problem: Islam.

Are posts like this real life?
The Bible has it
History has COUNTLESS documented expulsions, chasing off´s, clashes and issues
Egypt had to throw them out

But yeah it´s all the muslims doing eh

MUH SHILLS

shut up amerimutt, this is real. Most of the anti-semitic attacks that occur in Europe are perpetrated by arabs..

>mass import muzzies
>act shocked when they openly hate jews
Who could have predicted this?

how so? you are changing a countries racial demographic from one that is pro israel out of post war guilt to one of muslims that hate jews.

how exactly does israel profit from that?

Cant remove guilt if there was never any there in the first place

we've got no jews in my country, hardly any muslims, maybe 10 niggers.

Quran says, don't make jews or christians as your friends and talks about cutting your head off, but uh oh, the 10 mil jews are the problem...

...receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer
>christfags btfo
>gaytheists btfo
>jews btfo
>mudslimes btfo
>nihilists btfo
wtf i love Lucifer now

I have no good feelings for the guy, but look at the pictures of him in the guardian. He looks like he has taken a serious beating, 20% muzzie in prison

>The USA will just be destroyed by mexicans and niggers.

At least we'll be holding our ground against them.

Yeah user it´s a real mystery. Anyway I was wondering, do you know where the term melting pot comes from? Or maybe racist as a negative word to call someone?
Hey maybe you know more history than me, who changed the immigration laws of Sweden and the US some decades ago? I just can´t for the life of me remember.

Everyone here hates kikes.
I once knew a kike who was literally like a Sup Forums meme.
Claimed they didn't practice Judaism and weren't serious about it. If you mentioned anything against Jews, they'd be up in arms and suddenly patriotic about Israel.
They're all two-faced rats. My town had literally one Jew and he was found out to be a child killer (makes me think of the sacrifice stories around Passover) and killed in prison.

HI FELLOW GOYIM

ecactly! 1.6 bil muslims that want us dead or converted got 6 nobel prizes (not counting shit peace prizes), while jews got 200.

>import mudslimes into shithole island

no shit antisemitism is going to rise

Welsh. Pontyclun butt down the road. good mate

Seem to not understsnd, that that antisemitism is the muslims.

The goyim know.

most people come out of prison converted to islam, there's gangs everywhere
im not going to go too much into detail, but since youre unaware, there's a reason
for the immigrant accepintg influx, it's not because we're so super compassionate, it's because
we're making profit. you see we can open up bank accts in each immigrant since theyre
off world, and get a good percentage from the world bank back, it's a kind of ponzi scheme
in away. you see, not every jew is behind this conspiracy, but they do own the banks and theyre
definitely making a good flow of profit from all of this right now.

>import thousands of muslims
>suddenly anti-semitic shit is on the rise

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>Jews changed the immigration laws of Sweden
Why do you just blatantly make things up? The Swedish people voted in their open border supporting political parties.

What about anti-white incidents hmm?

I posted about this the other day. Prepare the red pill:

They are using the "incidents" figure to make it sound like antisemitism is running rampant across the country, chiefly to justify more funding, when this merely refers to cases that are being brought forward.

There's a reason you are not hearing about prosecutions.

>Today's report by the Community Security Trust (CST) shows 767 anti-Semitic incidents recorded between January and June, a 30 percent increase on the same period last year. Of these, 425 were reported in London, and 80 were ‘assaults,’ an increase of 78 percent from this time last year.

>Almost half the total number of incidents were classed as “verbal anti-Semitic abuse,” the CST said, with pedestrians often targeted from passing cars, while a fifth were reported as online hate crime, typically sent over social media platforms.

Here's where it gets interesting...

The real figures for PROSECUTIONS show:

In 2016:
>20 antisemitic hate crime cases prosecuted
>22 antisemitic criminals convicted

In 2017:
>22 antisemitic hate crime cases prosecuted
>24 antisemitic criminals convicted

antisemitism.uk/prosecutions/

lmao

That's an increase of two people being convicted from 2016 to 2017...so a grand total of 22 people.

The difference between "incidents" and "proseuctions" merely proves an increase in the awareness of hate speech laws, so more reports.

So the headline SHOULD say: "There were TWO more antisemitic hate crime prosecutions in 2017 than 2016".

And then look at the nature of the cases...they involve Football (soccer) fans mocking supporters of a club called Tottenham Hotspur by throwing up Nazi salutes and making hissing sounds (the club is associated with a lot of Jewish support). All things that would never lead to prosecutions in the US.

Please be redpilled about the nature of these organisations that seek more power and like to manipulate figures to justify their existence.

You're welcome Sup Forums

Also important to note that I began looking into this stuff after watching the movie Defamation.

I noticed that Abe Foxman of the ADL was basically collecting any incident he could find and exaggerating it to claim it as an antisemitic incident. This gave his organisation more clout. The movie clearly shows that he is lying like a rat and I realised that this is what groups like the CST in the UK also do.

This is expected in a Muslim country.

>be the beachhead (mostly lefty Jews) of multiculturalism and diversity
>get upset that the new (mostly Muslim) migrants are anti-Semitic