Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

Episode 8: 風を操りし者 – Kaze o Ayatsurishi Mono

(The One Who Commands the Wind)

Due to Hanoi’s program, Zaizen Aoi is now in a comatose state. Feeling responsible for this, Yusaku tries to investigate the cause of this. However, Blue Angel then shows up on the city’s monitors, and challenges Playmaker to a rematch!

>Next episode comes July 5th

Yoshida sure was quick to dispose of the female this time around.

Why is yusaku such a pretty girl?

>Playmaker finds BA
>She seems to be brainwashed by Hanoi
>Is really a hologram
>Revolver steps out of the shaddows and says he'll hand over BA if he tell's him who he really is/beats him in a duel
>Tricked :^]

Find me a male YGO character that wouldn't be cute as a girl and I'll tell you that they drew Gon wrong.

So she can marry her handsome husband, Aoi

Pic related with Aoi and Yusaku when? Yoshida will deliver

that chubbier kid yusaku first did his "three things" autism to

protagonist wise the least cute one as a girl is probably judai

zexal sisters were fugging hot

Yusaku would break his nose, smashing into that chalkboard.

There are more r63 doujins of Judai than pretty much any other YGO MC, and most of them say you're wrong.

Also I'm sure Naoki would be decently cute as a grill.

blame yubel being Judai's Atem and being part girl itself

i still barely remember what 4kids dub considered Yubel?

Think that one fatass from P4 but she plays cookpals

I never understood why all protagonist got a magical pathner or have something inside them.

As VRAINS is made by Yoshida, it's pretty much confirmed Go, Aoi and Yusaku will be the power trio just like Yuma, Kaito and Shark in Zexal right?
They are pretty relevant in the OP after all.

What did Yusei have?

Was meant for

>, Aoi
Nope, Yoshida can't write females and unless he's forced to, he will not bother with them at all and I doubt Konami gives a fuck about Aoi so she's a goner after episode 26,maybe even sooner since she's been knocked into a coma that we currently have no way of breaking. Yeah, her Trickstars are powerful but no doubt they'll be powergapped in a year's time and Aoi won't likely duel again very soon. People who think Yusaku will go all in for her are going to be very mad.

Crow.

Bruno

from what i've seen of the r63 doujins:
atem ones are nonexistent or terrible
judai ones are terrible
yuma ones are nonexistent
yusei ones can be pretty good
yusaku ones are nonexistent

unless you have evidence to the contrary
also pls gib any atem ones you have that arent strongest duelist raising project or that one other one on g.e-hentai

>People who think Yusaku will go all in for her are going to be very mad

This. Idk why we're still having these discussions when we've constantly seen this happen in the past. The writers can't write women for shit, and they all eventually become the MC's cheerleader. That too an actual relationship in a kids show aimed at Nippon boys.

We'd be lucky if Yusaku and Aoi get an ending like Zexal.

>Writer can't write grills
>This means he can't write a boi
Okay user

I dont expect Yusei to go crazy for her, but at least realize it woul be good to have her around and start caring.

>No EclipseDeity doujin
why does it hurt so bad

just me or Arc-V looks more polished than Vrains?
I'm not talking about animation here, I'm talking about the quality of the colors and stuff

Yeah, Even Yuya has to share with Yuri,Yuto,Yugo,Rin,Serena and Ruri now. Poor Kotori will probably get knocked up once by Yuma then remain a lonely single mom whose husband comes home very few times a year with a son that wants to be just like his dad.

Appear, the circuit that connects our souls! Arrowhead confirmed! I set Link Bumper and Link Spider into the Link Markers, Circuit Combine! Link Summon! Come forth, Link 3! Number 39: Hope CYBERSE!

Yes, Arc-V under performed so bad that now Vrains is suffering with immense budget cuts.

>good show
>falter for arc two as the plot has come a knocking
>handle it poorly
>try to fix it
>oh shit nigger what are you doing
>zarc, babies, and cardgaems on motorcycles on dragons wut

This will be a very long week without a VRAINS thread. Well, see ya intwo weeks guys

Girly boy, boyish girl, perfect pairing

>Yoshida can't write females
it stills baffles me that a writter that can't write half of human species has a job in this industry

What would you do with this cute boy?

this remembers me of Gankutsuo

It's a bullshit excuse. Hell, literally even
>write a male
>call it a female
works better than the shit he pulls.

How hard is it to write a male and then turn it female? It's not as though anime characters act like real people, so it wouldn't be noticeable.

It's also hot as hell, which can help cover up a lot of your writing flaws if you're distracting their dicks enough.

See Also: Anna.

Anyone would like to see a VRAINS movie? The animation is already bad so its not like it would get more affected than it already is

>can't
Won't
This goes beyond incompetence. He clearly hates women and wants little nips who play children's card games to hate women too.

Nice projection Tumblrfag

>tumblr hates women
What?

Nope, it's gonna be Revolver plus third guy that also has 3 reasons autism.

its obviously a faggot, and not any faggot but the same faggot that has been shitting up the threads since last week

I think he's implying that by making the claim that somebody hates women that the post in question originates from Tumblr, who stereotypically assume that anyone who slights women, intentionally or otherwise, completely and totally hates women and wants to see them burn in a hellpyre.

Just my guess.

hopefully Ryuseicho starts drawing VRAINS comics soon. He is god tier

Ironically, that's just as presumptive and annoying as tumblr is.

That is not projecting then.

I thought Tumblr just hated straight couples

Woman too if they get in the way of their gay ships

So straight couples.

well yeah, theres this user with autism in the LWA threads who apparently watches VRAINS too

>user with Autism in the LWA threads who apparently watches VRAINS too
Either somebody else fulfills those criteria or I've developed schizophrenia without realizing it and am running an absurdly autistic tumblr account where I decry things out of salt and hate.

Spooky.

there's no way this isn't a joke, right?

I wish user i wish. The guy/girl/whatever attacks Tattun(A guy who works in the show) everytime he appears in the thread.

No, have you seen the Naturo,SNK,TG or any other with slight fujobait posts in Tumblr? They are all like that and post in a daily basis.

Well no, since I don't bother with tumblr. Fucking christ, how is it possible for anyone to type out "het" that many times unironically?

CTRL+V, if you're clever. They don't seem very clever, though, if they're insulting a PR guy for not supporting their homo ship (even if Tattun actually likes DianaXAkko himself).

Are you retarded enough to think there's any real standard in anime for writers when one of the most well known names are memes like Okada? Especially for some toyetic show that even the majority of anime watchers don't give a shit about.

He did choose shounen as his line of work, though. So at least he knew what was going to fit

Tumblr and people who have gay ships are always crazy or at least they seem to be. Just look at what happened with the SU and Voltron Fandom

She will be out of the coma after episode 12 and her onii-Sama will still come first before Yusaku so prepare to eat your words, they are keeping Yoshida on a leash this time around because they finally realized waifus sell

Excuse me user, please tell me why anyone in a yugioh thread should or would care about whatever cancer goes on in western animation fandoms. There's already enough to deal with over here, thanks

Aren't we talking about Tumblr and faggots being cancer?

I meant more how they use it as a prefix for literally everything: "hetshit, hetfag, hetpandering, hetstupidicy, hetlol, hetassholes". Like, how is it possible to type that out without laughing at how stupid it all is?

Did everyone just spontaneously forget that Arc-V also looked like garbage for most of its run? It might've been less noticeable since the OST was a lot better

Arc-V looked gaudy as fuck at times where everything just clashed and just looked kinda ugly because of that. Over the top colors in a kids' show doesn't have to mean embarrassing to look at.

Vrains takes the opposite approach where most of it looks as mild and boring as possible

Vrains only looks mild because the speed duels take place in the most neutral and grey city possible. Outside of the duels the color palette is passable at least.

The only shots that look like someone thought about the colors are the sunset ones. Outside of that both the city and Link Vrains could look a lot more appealing or maybe even a little stylish if the colorist cared more. That one pre-release concept art of Link Vrains looked legitimately kind of cool just because of the black and red scheme.

Kek, all of the series have mediocre palettes, I think the best one by far is the Zexal with their flashy Number cards

Have you ever heard of Tokyo Ghoul? Tumblr went insane thrice with that story. They were so much cancer that they shipped the MC with his best friend to death, spread another ship because a guy was revealed to be gay, spread that a crossdressing girl was a tranny and so on. And three shitstorms were cause because of that.

The "tranny" raped a guy and admitted being a woman while doing so. And the first shitstorm begun with tumblr raging, screaming, quitting and flaming the author's twitter while calling him transphobic. To this day, the Tokyo Ghoul wikia page for Tooru Mutsuki mentions "sex" instead of "gender" is fully written as if she is male and has like 20 guidelines to follow when editing the article due to this. No one cared for the fact that she raped a guy.

Second shitstorm: gay character died like a clown. This one they didn't seem to care much because got in the way of another ship.

Third shitstorm, the one that seemingly halved tumblr. MC and main girl had sex. Pure reproductional sex in missionary position that took all the pages in the chapter with both of them losing their virginity. Author had to block many of the fujoshis, they called him homophobic, to this day rage because the gay ship didn't happen, they shit on the main girl, some of tumblr users burned their TG volumes and showed it on the net and on and on. They were also screaming complaining that "heteros had won again"

So, yeah, that kind of this IS possible. It happens constantly. It's insane how much some person in this world can care for shipping and what they do about it.

yeah, i was looking some early art of Blue Angel and those blogs were in flame. Specially on the sex chapter.

In the late 90s up until the mid 2000s it seemed like it took some studios a while to figure out how to work with digital coloring and for stuff to stop looking mildly washed out and kinda chalky/gray. But now that it's more than a decade later even some kids' anime have stepped up a little compared to the early 2000s in terms of overall art direction and there's somewhat less excuse. Even what's considered the bar for 'mediocre' can change

God fucking dammit, this is all actually legit. Was the sex chapter good?

Skills are easily the worst thing ever to be implemented into the anime. Yes, even worse than Action Cards.

Because now, all Yusaku duels will just be him surviving with less than 1000 LP to Storm Access a new monster out of his ass every single time.

Skills are actually relevant in the game though.

So what? The only thing that did was make Yusaku always win at 1000LP or lower. Protags will always pull cards out of their asses. Yuusaku even pulled 2 links out of nowhere against Go. That skill is 100 times better than Action Cards, because it does basically nothing aside explain how get got some of his cards.

Those 2 links were originally in his deck though, since he already had link monster support in the form of stack reviver and salvagant driver in episode 2 even before getting decode talker

Its weird that they didn't show the (maybe faker) blue angel in the preview challenging Playmaker

Could it be her appearance will be in tatters like her wings still ripped and her hair down like she was after the duel?

>Was the sex chapter good?
It sure was

If you honestly think it wasn't going to be mostly "MC survives at really low LP count that would have IRL players reaching for their Cowboys then wins", this is either your first YGO or you're the densest piece of shit in these threads.

So which is it, user? Dense or New?

Yeah, but never revealed before the actual duel. That isn't much different from creating out of nowhere if it wasn't shown beforehand. It's like how Jaden kept making new fusions and they supposedly existing beforehand or people in DM fusing whatever on stage for new fusions, or in 5D's people making new synchros out of nowhere. Or Chaos Xyz in Zexal and so on

Holy!

Wait so which one is the girl?

The one that clearly lost her virginity upon being penetrated?

She seems to have no breasts. Was she the one everyone thought was a tranny?

It was a tan girl with an eyepatch. Also, breasts aren't everything, user

this user speaks the truth

>Liking MC spamming the ability to get a brand new card not in his deck

People weren't to fond of ZEXAL Draw either.

I never watched yugioh,gx and some parts of 5ds but how's the timeline of this series even work?

DM-GX and 5DS are in the same timeline
Zexal its own timeline
ARC-V its own timeline
VRAINS its own timeline

DM -> GX
GX goes to 5D's
GX apparently also goes to ZeXaL, as if a divergence occurred (Zexal acknowledges GX and DM, but doesn't acknowledge 5D's)

DM also goes to Dark Side of Dimensions instead of GX, meaning another divergence.

Arc-V is its own continuity. There was a huge discussion, but apparently it's really it's own parallel continuity with parallel versions of past characters.

Vrains placement is currently unknown

true... its the shadows and lines matters

DSoD follows the manga continuity so it should be in the same timeline as the GX Manga.

So,like this digimon in a sense

>Anything other than 01 and 02
Herecy, desu

Holy crap!

Only Adventure, 02 and Tri are canon

BUY TRICKSTARS. FEEL THE BURN FAGGOTS

WHY

WHY DID THEY CHANGE IT?

>about to beat some faggot in spandex
>le plot intrudes, infects mind with BOKU NO YAMI
>trickstars gets made to look like complete and utter garbage
>yugioh writers laughing behind the scenes