Tim Pool steals a bag of groceries from Amazon Go store

So Sup Forums, how did he do it?
Will this kind of thing deter full automation, or will they fix it and this is just the beginning of what's to cone? Ironically, as these stores put everyone out of a job, they won't even take EBT kek.

youtu.be/JbyjL9tazxQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vorkmWa7He8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who stole his hairline?

Those eyes look tranny-tier

Tim dindu nuffin he was a good boy on his way to college.

lol, i like tim pool

Just turn your fucking phone off or airplane mode after checking in. Duh.

Fucking kek.

What a fag. Jif sucks, skippy is GOAT.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY PATERON TO LEARN HOW I DID IT

seattlecuck here
going to go steal some shit now

Le 56% face

I am so glad you posted that. I am finally mad enough that it lets me not only post my wall of text I was thinking of just deleting but now I can do it in the group chat. Golly I complain about it or ignore it every time you message me about it but you keep messaging me about it. I can't seem to fathom it. Almost like I don't care about lifting. Same reason why I had a problem with Hamilton. You are far too fucking pushy. If someone doesn't like what you like you force it down their mouth. Always. Every fucking time. In short: you're a pain in the ass. If I hear one more "humble" brag I am going to fucking scream. Your deadlift pr doesn't mean shit to me. The girls you have sex with don't either. I am already aware of what rank you got in sc2 way back when. I. Don't. Care. The next time you come to me and say something and my response is "k" take the fucking hint. Well, I say that, but I am not giving you another chance to take said hint. I sort of get why you do this shit, and that is probably because you can't accept anything less than people kissing your feet. You think you are a god for some reason. Your opinion is the only one that matters to you, everyone else who has a differing opinion is wrong somehow even though opinions are based on preference, not fact. A side note before I block you again: probably the only reason that you don't think overwatch has a toxic community is because YOU are the fucking problem. You can call it "banter" as much as you want but that doesn't make me think "Golly, that was so necessary." You and people like you are the reason I hate fucking online gaming. In short, eat shit and get cancer. How is that for banter?

Amazon BTFO

he probably just refunded the items when he left the store

Then you gotta turn on your phone to get back out. The doors won't open till it verifies that you paid. There's still employees there that could intervene if shit looks sketchy.

They just have security at the stores now. Also its pretty ironic all the people shop lifting from Amazon stores have been white

They just won't open these stores in black neighborhoods.

who cares though, fuck amazon

Knew he was a nigger.

Florida mutt visiting Seattle here.

Let's make out

They've been doing it just to show they can as a "challenge". It's too complicated for nigs to bother, they only care about easy shit.

Shoplifting is absurdly easy in every fucking store. That's why you shouldn't do it.

You fucking faggots this is the answer

He bought shit, "paid" it, left the store with the stuff and then he went on his phone and refunded alll the items. How does he refund it? By doing it on his phone. Does he return the physical item? No

did you even watch the vid, or are you just too "smart" that you think you don't need to?

When he refunds the item, he gets his money back. But he doesn't go back to the store and physically return the item

>the people shop lifting from Amazon stores have been white
i don't think they are going to open one in a black city

I learned it from this
youtube.com/watch?v=vorkmWa7He8

as if they would open an amazon store in a black neighbourhood

We honestly wouldn't need perfect processes and algorithms if we didn't have niggers and people abided by the honour code.

Don't waste your time watching the video, he doesn't say how he does it. He just repeats the same shit over and over for ten minutes without saying anything interesting.

Don't shop at the botnet. These people completely want to eliminate cash and privacy. Obviously cash is the only really anonymous form of functional money (cryptocurrencys are toys, you can't buy groceries with them at your corner store).

i watched 3 mins of it. He just copied linustech trick. He did shoplift. He was cheating the system by refunding everything he buys. This is a huge flaw in the amazon go store.

Its like buying a bike from walmart. You buy the bike, walk out of walmart. Then get a refund and getting your 200 dollars back.

learned it from this too. So obvious...

Well, seatle niggers got free gibs

time. it will happen to you too

thats becuase you need a credit card and phone to shop there in the first place.

he clearly stated at the beggining that some guy refunded tampons and "stole" them, but he was actually going to do it without paying.

I went there, despite it being filled with all sorts of faggots and a stupid line, made me feel like I was in Brazil again, monkeys who have no idea about anything whatsoever waiting for the novelty of technology. It works very well, like 60% of the time. If you go in and out a lot of times in a row, things start getting funky and you might be able to leave with something you didn't pay for. Overall, this is still years away from being feasible, imagine having to counter black friday buyers from something like this. You'd lose a million dollars on the best case scenario.

and that is considering there isn't anything nearly cheap enough for you to make them suffer a major loss.

All you have to do is cover the shelf when you take something.

You automatically get charged no matter what. Their sensors are really really good at tracking everything. This tim pool cuck did get charged.

He didn't show the us virtual receipt the minute he stepped out of the store. But he did get charged. He was lying and refunded everything. I hope amazon bans this refund option. Also the store is a botnet

get this shit out to blacks, they will raid amazon stores.

how long till city counsels claim not letting poor non tech minorities in iz rasis n shit.

I have seen niggers walk through those anti theft beepers with no one even trying to stop them I Also friend of mine worked at storr was told to ignore nigger shoplifters to avoid discrimination lawsuits.

>I HAVE SPOKEN TO AMAZON and can clarify that no crime was committed. It was confirmed to me that if used in practice what we did would in fact be shoplifting.
so is he getting charged or banned from amazon or what?

He got fucking charged. Refunded it. Told amazon about this old trick. Amazon tells this fuck to not do it again. He says okay.