Is a better Bleach than Bleach itself

>is a better Bleach than Bleach itself
Why is this allowed?

I don't see anything wrong here.

>Sup Forums doesn't talk about because it isn't their usual moe, meme, or flavor of the month shit.

i really want this board reconstructed.

No it's garbage, like the ripoff that gene simmon's kid made.

doesn't help that It's also bretty new and a monthly serialization

It has decently sized threads whenever a new chapter comes out and is still fairly new, so we don't know enough about the world or the plot to have big discussions.

I'm just going throw this out there; Jiro looks and acts like he could be Ichigo and Rukia's kid. I bet he was designed as a what if of that.

Most of the posts are bleach related.

Why are you so desperate?

It's kind of boring to be honest, I don't see an interesting world at all. I've seen similar kind of settings a few times (Tokyo Ravens, Twin Star Exorcists and Ao no Exorcist come to mind) and it's NEVER interesting, it has to have good characters have to make up for it. I mean I could get surprised and it turns out that it becomes a better Bleach with an interesting setting, but so far I'm not seeing it.

is only few chapters in. Manga usually went crazy nonsense shit like bleach when they had 100+ chapters.

Art is excellent
But the story is tedious
Dropped it

>But the story is tedious
The story barely even started yet.

is it becuse of the cat nd the way the mc was introduced is why is getting called bleach? cause honestly there have been several MCs like him(granted none of them had MGS for a grandpa).I think the cat is new though, havent really read/seen much series with some kind (supposedly) evil entity sacrificing his life for the mc.

Nah, the cat isn't the problem and introduction isn't the problem. The problem is the fucking organization he's working with. He's systematically introduced into a company-like organization and then assigned to do absolutely boring jobs like a worker drone. Those people don't tell us anything interesting, they work like a company and they are boring just like a company. There's no mysticism, it's all treated scientifically and there's absolutely no suspense because of it.

This series would have been MUCH better if he was alone and trying to figure out all this shit with the cat. Being blind and not knowing shit just like the readers for a while (tens of chapters) before joining up with this boring organization.

>This series would have been MUCH better if the cat had been revealed to be a hot chick
Ftfy!

did you really delete your earlier comment because of the "how"? anyways, the company may not be interesting but I doubt its boring since there's GIANT FLOATING HEADS. probably the author hsn't really fgured out how to portay the organization. either like some global undeground network but actully helps with supernatural like speedwagon foundation or some shady background organization

Now that you bring Speedwagon to the table, the character looks a bit like Joseph Joestar in part 2

So the maximum this can achieve is a "better" bleach? Why would I read it if it's still shit?

>100+ chapters
That is 50+ monthly chapters. Weekly have 20 pages and monthly 40-50 pages.

>better
No, it's not.
Bleach is ridiculous, but at least it's not boring. The characters and plot in this are still too straightforward typical.

1. The cat
2. Evil spirit
3. Girl named Ichika with red hair and bangs like that

Pretty much that.