telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1538969/Ireland-welcomed-Hitlers-henchmen.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Clontarf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Greatest nation on earth lad.

Shut the fuck up you paddy mick potato nigger

Yes

cucked by britain

Y'all are alright.

Ireland is probably the least significant nation in Western Europe. It's alright though.

Rightful British clay.

I think Hitler did nothing wrong

> English flag
>use of y'all

This is now an Irish babe thread. Post your best Irish waifu.

Greatest ally against the Anglo scum.

small dicks

"Y'all" emerged from England.

And furthest away from all the shitskins.
2 seas between us and Calais.
Feels good man

Your claim to Ireland is based on you swearing fealty to the Pope.
Without your undying Loyalty to the Pope and his wishes, you have utterly no claim to the island whatsoever.
Make up your mind, Nigel.

Irish people have pretty piss-poor teeth. UK, on the other hand, has great dental care, contrary to what the cherrypicked guests of Jeremy Kyle suggest.

Question is too broad

I don't think of Ireland.

not white

Based since the beginning of time
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1538969/Ireland-welcomed-Hitlers-henchmen.html

two

Surprised you guys arent a meme or something. Ireland is always off the radar

I think its because Ireland doesnt really have any relevance in global matters.

Ahmed are we going to have to come and smack the shit out of you again!!

My dad's side of the family is Irish. Comfy country to visit, and despite the "white niggers" reputation, you encounter less degeneracy on a night out in Dublin than any city in the UK.

Also for some reason the food tastes a lot better over there despite it being very similar to British.

needs martial law again and more sectarian violence but just against muslims and pakis and buddists

A great nation fallen into ignominy.
t. Part Irish.

>My dad's side of the family is Irish

Wish you diaspora types would fuck off home

Not sure about the Irish people, but their government is pure cuckery

The West of Ireland, especially on the coast, is one of the most naturally beautiful places in the world,

Also any plastic paddy like myself can get an Irish passport if your family is actually Irish, unlike the muts in Boston that have a ridiculous false sense of Irish identity.

Just wait until I tell you the ancestry of (((my mother))).

My family originates from Connacht.

Go back there

Actually that's not a bad idea. Getting sick and tired of the city and it's newcomers really.

The Irish should be incorporated into Britain.
Either way, they are our ethnic brethren to the extent that many Brits are ethnically near-identical to them, which is why certain DNA tests group the British Isles or Wales/Scotland/Ireland together. They have contributed to our nation many times.

A low corporation tax, tourist gouging, theme park, preternaturally parochial and self-important, peopled by depressed and oedipal eunuchs and substace abusers, cuntish and classless bitches and morbidly obese, diabetic and imbecile children.

God damn, I hate you spaghetti niggers

>Be disgusting spaghetti nigger
>Spend all day not working due to absurd unemployment
>Go home to hairy, disgusting wife
>"Mama mia, I got-a da spaghetti!"
>"Mama mia! That's a spicy meat-a ball!"
>Get gunned down by mafia
>Pray to Catholicism
>"Refugees Welcome", the Pope says

You Mushroom Kingdom bastards don't deserve the Mediterranean .

>our

you can go back too mate

To be honest I am having doubts with both mainlands (It's all relative when you are half Sassenach). Might go to the Isle of Man, none of that blasted EU nonsense over there.

I'm the Old Oak of England, you little munter. My ancestor fought for Cromwell, not that you would know who Cromwell actually is.

my people

DA PRODS KEEPAN THE CATHOLIC MAN DOWN!!
THE PRODS ARE WHY I CANT GET PUSSY

My ancestor fought against Cromwell, was the King of the Roscommon O'Connor's, though in extreme retrospect I think it was a disaster that Ireland didn't embrace the reformation, had we gone the direction of Scotland we may have our language preserved thus our culture (First Irish bible was produced by an Ulster Presbyterian Minister).

hey guysss we got a retard over here

you need to get out of Belfast friend

Redundant little corner of the white race. Geographically nice though.

Well he isn't wrong about the pope despite his rather misguided rant, is he our Wakandan?

As a part Ulsterman myself he's not one of us. We don't shill for the UN.

>pierced nipples

i don't

We had the best type of immigrants over the decades. The type that go to a country and actually improve it. We are fucking EVERYWHERE and the world is a better place because of it

The English persecution of Ireland was solely religious. Had you been Protestant, you would be considered equal to the English as the Welsh and Scots were. Acceptance of the Protestant Reformation would have been the best thing for Ireland. You would have so much political power, more than Scotland.

Liverpool is evidence to the contrary

This is generally true. The Irish, along with Indians and East Asians, are examples of immigration not entirely being a bad thing.

Not to say that a good portion of council estate chavs don't have some kind of Irish ancestry, but the Irish diaspora have contributed a lot to British and American society.

Liverpool is a great city and the reputation that scousers have is pretty undeserved when you actually go there.

>Half Jewish
>Half Irish

I'm not surprised you're pro immigration.

Agreed.

Fucking communist filth. The niggers of Europe. Or should that be jews?

every country has it's scum. lucky for us all our fucked off to Liverpool

Not really, just making a point that said ethnic groups have generally integrated pretty well into British society.

Nah, Liverpudlians are good folk.
Limerickmen aren't.

Northern Ireland and Dublin are good because their humans, the rest are cousin fucking retards that roll around in muck and not being any more advanced than africans or their famine times

I think you would have a different opinion if you were a native.

fuck Ireland faggot

I realised this after reading history. If anything I feel self loathing the Irish went along with the official Catholic position for an Anglophone diocese, yet the Irish blame the Protestants for that. Wasn't the English solely, if it was then the Welsh wouldn't know Welsh, it was the Catholic position which killed Gaelic.

Ask yourself how could the world even function properly without at least some immigration for work etc. If you want to come to my country and make it better please come.
If you're coming for a hand out kindly fuck off.
Get real bud

A land before towns and cities, alas

nasty bro that's an irish six and depreciating via lack of modesty

Hey had new crowns fitted? What a dick so California

We don't think about you.

That's like saying a sparrow should pay the magpie to builds it's nest, whilst knowing that same magpie will eats it's chicks,.... What a cunt

Have a bump m8s

>Be surrounded by ocean
>Starve
That's what I think of the Irish. I think you should re-join Britain.

Why the fuck are we such fucking 'We wuz'ers with regards to Irish, German, Italian, etc. ancestry? It's fucking pathetic really

my ancestor :)

Why do Jews hate the Irish so much. Are they still mad about 1670?

Not all of us. My family were consumators of corragine and poultry which saved us. But during the 1950's we jumped ship to England. Not to besmirch the Irish but it seems we did escape the stupid. However stupid has England in its hands and spreads from London and beyond, perhaps it's time to move again.

Explain how you transport fish inland(the worst hit parts) with no salt or ice
fuckin burger

>Why do White people exist?
Stay mad, Rabbi

so you think there should be 0 immigration?

Allies 'till the very end Hans.

The black sheep of western europe. Unironic global and historical failures. An IQ that is only matched by Muslim countries.

You're also quite literally the only Europeans that try to smuggle yourself illegally into America like a bunch of niggers.

Zero Irish immigration

whup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Clontarf

That war proved the duplicity and hollow for a soul of the Nords, even the English didn't resort to Viking cowardice.

>Norsecucks take Irish slaves to Norway and Iceland
>the majority of Paternal lineages of Iceland and Norway are Irish in origin

>Ireland used to be the poorest nation in Europe
>now they are among the wealthiest better off than The U.K.

>the Irish are over represented in American business and media
On top of all of this they were decimated by a potatoe famine while living on an island surrounded by fish

Definitely causes one to ponder.

yall are allright.
eternal anglo propaganda is all that was ever between us

confirmed Bosnians have no dick.

>Being a nationalist in another man's country

Why do this to yourself? You didn't have to make a complete fool of yourself, yet here you are.

Does your 80-Sub IQ prohibit you from being even remotely self-aware? I don't even have an image that can convey the sheer embarrassment I'm feeling on your behalf, Tyrone

>get btfo by Irish
>they take your women and then cuck you in your own homeland
I wish my Danish mother was from Ireland

Northern Ireland has UK flag m8

The only thing worse than Ireland is Americans commenting on Ireland.

Ain't that the fucking truth

I can trace my paternal lineage back 800 odd years to an area which is less than 10 miles from me currently, I live in an area of Ireland which is occupied by the British

Danes never migrated to the states, nice LARP

>I can trace my paternal lineage back 800

Like I give a flying fuck what you can or can't trace, you infant. You're a nigger in another man's country, so you're exempt from being a nationalist.

That's a default position I have irregardless of what kind of shitskin I'm dealing with. 80-IQ potato niggers like yourself included.

they aren't white :)