White History Month

We should self declare March white history month. Let's make t-shirts and hang up posters. Who's with me?

White people dont have culture besides fucking their pets

>Black history month is already lame
>White history month would be just as lame, but cause lots of crazy bants undoubtedly

Why even have a month of any specific history, besides reasons of political correctness? Having said that, a white history month might draw attention to how needless black history month is. ALL of history should be studied by all, all year long.

also chicken with no seasoning LMAO.

Precisely

march is officially Irish History Month already. Whether you like or hate the Irish, we cant just replace one history month with another. I think we should do April instead

That and triggering cultural marxists

Nah, its better to just make fun of kangz

you're thinking of niggers.
Just because we don't invite you nigger, doesn't mean it aint happening.

lol yeah thats bullshit.
we got spices out the fucking wazoo ya slav

well nobody cares about irish history month and it would be more effective to do white history month right after black history month

>Who's with me?
Here, definitely!
Its a moral duty to stop racism against whites

White history month is already literally every month, and that’s including February. What more do you even want?

Legitimate question: what would a white history month be, and how would it be different from other months? I can understand what a “German history month” would be, or what an “Irish history month” would be, but this just seems pointless and confusing

It's funny because as kids we were always told, "When's white history month you ask? THE REST OF THE TIME!"

This is obviously no longer true. White people are constantly denigrated, and every institution with any sense of white pride or acknowledgement of white accomplishments is relentlessly mocked or rebelled against.

We don't even have Columbus Day any more, because he was white. OK, how about Discovery Day, celebrating the arrival of Western influence on this continent? Nope, has to be "Indigenous Peoples' Day."

White people literally have no time for respectful recognition of our amazing values or accomplishments. If anyone NEEDS a month, it's us!

>We don't even have Columbus Day any more, because he was white.
No, it’s because he raped and murdered thousands and enslaved practically everyone left. Maybe you should read up some more on your hero

>Browse the catalogue
>See thread
>"OP must be some massive faggot from reddit"
>Kekistani flag

Kill yourself right fucking now.

No need. Every other month is white history month.

White history is too important and extensive to be limited to a single month.

Columbus didn't rape, murder, or enslave a SINGLE person.

The guy who advanced that theory also claims that the US deserved 9/11 and he's widely regarded as a joke except by high school debaters who use his articles to trigger the other team.

Maybe YOU should do some very basic wikipedia-level research. Liberals only say that he "enslaved" people under the retarded logic that if we had NEVER discovered the New World in the 1400s then somehow it would be a thriving futuristic utopia like the Kangs say about Africa.

what planet do you live on? you can't even say it's OKAY to be white in this country.

>No, it’s because he raped and murdered thousands and enslaved practically everyone left. Maybe you should read up some more on your hero

He sounds Islamic.

Fuck that weak shit. We make February White History Month. That way the niggers will have a legitimate reason to bitch about how they had something until the white man stole it from them.
It'll be a win/win situation.

NO THINKING
WE ARE VICTIMS

Every second is white history second. The whole system is ours. Wearing polo shirts is appropriation, as is electricity usage, modern medicine etc etc

Every month is white history month. We run this shit

Black history is muh dream muh peanut butter muh slavery muh Obama. Thee end

Its always white history month in schools because most of history only includes white people kek

if every month is white history month, then why is black history month a thing?
if it was true that "every month is white history month", there wouldn't be a black history month, or any other race except for white history.
which isn't the case.
therefore, "every month is white history month" is false.

You aren't wrong

how dare you forget about butter on a stick

JIDF racial divide and conquer thread. Sage.

Don't be a fucking idiot. White history and inventions make up 99% of the history and knowledge of the world. Be proud about being on top of the pyramid of intelligence and contributions. Black history month is a joke, who gives a shit about a bunch of niggers building shitty huts. White history take up every day for the last 500 thousand years and the next half a million too. Revel in our supremacy and stop being such a pasty fucking sperg who doesn't lift.

Hanging niggers from trees is a big part of our culture and if the planet spergs out we will bring it back in a second.

>we

Who is "we"? (You) are the small minority.

It's simpler to find what isn't white culture, I really can't think of anything that whites aren't responsible for, except for AIDS, that's a black thing. Or maybe we just gave it to you guys.

As my old man used to tell me "Two Wongs Don't Make a White" and I guess when you start talking about nigger apes the ratio goes up to about 1000-1 can't compete with whitey.

You think it will never happen again but racial disgust when you see a shitskin is a biological trait. Which is why you see the liberals and lefties sperging about "based black man/spic/paki/chink/musrat" all the time. Their cognitive dissonance about having to accept niggers as part of their world causes so much dysfunction in their brains they have to keep singing the praises of some of the most useless fucking shitty apes on the planet. But given the opportunity they'd tug on that rope just as eagerly as the more honest whites, like me.

Everyday is white history month, dont put us on the same level of these trash without history not culture.

nor*

dis

>if it was true that "every month is white history month", there wouldn't be a black history month, or any other race except for white history.
Because schools and society at large don’t stop talking about white history during the month of February, they just also make time to acknowledge black history as well. It’s because black history gets so little attention paid to it that a national month had to be established to give it *some* time as opposed to zero. White people still get their history taught in school during that month as they do every other month.

Still haven’t answered my question though. What would a white history month be? Would it just be combining all the various histories of all white people as opposed to focusing on specific countries or movements? It seems like a pointless idea.

Ok so white history month would be comprised of a month long parade of every type of wheeled vehicle ever invented from the first wheel with an attached stick up to a truck with a fucking space shuttle engine on it dragging a lynched nigger behind it.

But to be honest the memes that come out of black history month are fucking priceless and I laugh so hard sometimes tears come out my eyes. And no matter how many white women you rape it just doesn't make up for the epic lulz that niggers have provided. They should change the name of it to Black Memes throughout History Month.

That’s not white history month, that’s Wheel Awareness Month. And I can understand your fervor- not a lot of people have heard about it yet, and you want to get the word out. We should devote a month to that
This sounds sad and desperate. Pic related