Its over guys.... its all over

Its over guys.... its all over.

RIP western civilization

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IvEQJtnEgvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God dammit, I’m from Woodbridge.

I’d leave her too that bitch is haggard as fuck

You should step up to the plate desu. Who knows what mixed race mongrel will slip out of her gaping canyon. So fun!!!

26 going on 45

It’s just so weird that a woman who is 7 months pregnant is looking for a partner and she’s a 2/10 at best...Who exactly would want to deal with al of that.

1,000$ says daddy's black
He was probably one of her special needs students too.

Child molester's dream

>80% match

Explain yourself

I have no idea how I get matched with these people...

I guess these are the types that are looking for long term relationships. Its almost like there's no 8/10's in this thing.
Im willing to guess all the hot ones have "looking for an open relationship" as their relationship search

If you put a child in her before leaving that's LITERALLY nigger-tier, this is why we can't have nice things. Fuck you nigger

>Looks at photo
I honestly thought the surprise was going to be that it was a tranny. But nope, mucho preggo with Juan Jamal Mohammed Jr and looking for a daddy. Oh, and probably has herpesyphilisonahrreaids.

>taking a joke this seriously
how far on the spectrum are you?

>Was born in Woodbridge.
>See this profile.
I am glad I went to the other end of the country.

>that bitch is haggard as fuck
those are the EXACT WORDS i was going to use

Forcibly sterilized and solved

Like a gumball machine. I always hoped for the red.

I'd use her as a cum dumpster and suck the milk from her titties. Maybe during her along until the fetish wears thin.

Give that baby a bukkake lmao

80% match. Next one will be a negress with 99%.

what are you waiting for OP.

So she got her Chad seed and now she wants her beta provide who also looks like Chad but is just not Chad like

Tfw Masters mean nothing now

Baggard

I don't see why people are scared of single mothers. They have already shown that they can take a dick and will carry your child to birth. Hell, some don't even ask you to be part of your child's life. They are pretty much the goto chicks if you want to have a baby on the side without any of the hassles.

>the hassles

like child support for 25 years lol?

you're an idiot.

>if you want to have a baby on the side without any of the hassles.
nigger

Yeah, pretty much. There are women who will spread their legs and accept genetic material from men without jobs. In fact, not having a job is a good way to avoid paying childsupport.

It's a joke, bro. I getting my waifu knocked up on our wedding night.

>It’s just so weird that a woman who is 7 months pregnant is looking for a partner

This is the part that always creeps me out. She would have just had to gotten out of the relationship, and she is on the verge of a life-changing event with numerous social and financial changes. Why is spending time looking for someone new at this point? Shouldnt she be worried about preparing for the arrival of a new child?

You are literally advocating niggerdry.

This is what happen when women give in to their impulses...

it will LITERALLY turn his skin to a different shade of color, rearrange his facial features, and cut 30-40 points off his IQ?

czeched
No way is she a two, at best she is a 4/5

do women know how long 11 inches really are? what the fuck

Women in your country do

hoodbridge

Let's take a moment to feel a feel for these little lads, their lives are going to be shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=IvEQJtnEgvg

Well yeah. The deadbeat dad is obviously a nigger.

For what its worth she is understanding and didnt say something like "if you aint man enough to step up to the plate"...

She know her situation isnt ideal and doesnt try and twist the blame on her prospective dates.

i mean they can't fucking measure if they do you dumb bbc posting degenerate

FUCKING GOOD TIME TO BE A MURICAN.

Oh wow a single mother exists, this is devastating new information that has blackpilled me permanently. I was having a good day until I realized single mothers exist and have the hubris to think they are date material. I'm now curled up in the fetal position.

So she's self educated.

That's like getting fucked by a fire hydrant.

niggers are all deadbeat dads, but being a deadbeat dad doesn't magically make you a nigger

She's offering easy consequence free sex. Can't get a pregnant woman double pregnant.

t. deadbeat dad

>They are pretty much the goto chicks if you want to have a baby on the side without any of the hassles.
> if you want to have a baby on the side
.. just what kind of gypsy jew nigger are you?

You could have unprotected sex with her with skin to skin contact and cum inside her while her bouncy swollen preggy tits are over you. It's easy sex.

>t. coalburner roastie single mom
just because you've made horrible dating choices doesn't mean the problem now isn't you, you're repulsive to all races

Homie it’s called a cum dump. Say something nice head over to her house, pretend like your not there to fuck. End up ducking her cum in her and leave. Never to return again.

>t. dicklet

2 months of pregnant pussy left!!

on your 3rd date you get some McDonalds and then watch some half breed baby pop out of her vagina
on your 4th date you rub oil on her to prevent stretch marks

OKCupid is the gutter of the internet as far as women are concerned. Just a reminder to never let an OKCupid date know where you live, your job, full name, or social media contacts.

>how could this happen to me
>ive made my mistakes

>Willingly entering into a 25+ year financial obligation to some other man's child who will probably grow up to hate you

No thank you.

>she is on the verge of a life-changing event with numerous social and financial changes
>Why is spending time looking for someone new at this point?
>Shouldnt she be worried about preparing for the arrival of a new child?

Pof is pretty low dude. Fat ass hoes who can’t tinder just begging for some half decent looking guy down on his luck will pump her full of his man juice. They don’t even expect a call back.

>posting the edit
lmao if you're not at least 16 inches why bother

Ladies and gentlemen, the saviors of western civilization...

why don't I just stick my arm up her pussy
It has length and girth enough for most small women

When you put it like that its almost as if its undesirable

I had one of these gutter sluts over one time and fucked her doggystyle and finished. I then walked out to my living room and told my roommate to get rid of her. I walked into his room and I could hear him asking why a stranger was in his room. She said where did ##### go and he said I live here by myself and your trespassing. All I hear was her screaming fuck you and other dumb hoe shit. Luckily I didn’t get a disease but her tits were an 8.

that's literally 75 percent of okcupid

Make her go waka waka waka

Yeah, you should just kill yourself if you're a meter long like I am.

top kek

You realize that has been edited right.

Who the fuck prematures their load so fucking hard they don't even have time to pull it out of that goddamn goblin. Seriously the only way this bitch got pregnant is from a fucking retard.

Pregnant
Father not in the picture
Special Ed Teacher
?????
>Pregnant