What does pro-life Christians say about abortion of down syndrome babies? Does bible say anything about the deformed?

What does pro-life Christians say about abortion of down syndrome babies? Does bible say anything about the deformed?

Well it certainly didn't say kill the lepers and cripples, so I don't think aborting potatoes is a thing

all the bible says is that killing any living human is murder, and done to a baby is infanticide which is one of the worst sins.

The mainstream theological view expressed by all sects of all churches is that god has a very special purpose for that thing and that it's loved just as much as any other human

God loves the infant goyim, don't practice eugenics like a pagan spartan, that's evil. God loves ALL his children no matter how malformed

yep

Have you seen the parents of Down syndrome children?
They’re fucking miserable.
Imagine. You thought you’d raise a successful happy child who’d one day have his own family and be a productive member of society.
Instead you are chained for the rest of your life to a permanent child with a retard level IQ. Every day. Forever.

I’m a strong believer and I love God, but he can suck a fat one if his grand plan for me is to make me waste my life raising a semi human potato.

Everybody is beautiful !

:l
On a seripus note : sad, fucked up topic
feels.jpg

Any infant or fetus that will be or has a deformity should be euthanized on the spot.

I have gotten hatred from both sides for my opinion (though mainly the pro-abortion idiots) but I believe abortion should be legal because there are some people who should not EVER be reproducing. Most pro life people I know, their hearts are in the right place, but some people are too stupid and it's probably for the best if they abort instead of reproduce.

then you would be denying them god's blessing, afterall, fruitfulness is of god!

not humans

Is that a third eye trying to grow there?

>aborting an infant "deformed" great one because you are beasts who lack the eyes to fathom their greatness

Kosm dude

Sarcasm? I do believe God is most likely real, but in that case, the God I believe in would never send an innocent unborn child to hell. However, that child, if given the chance to live and grow up, is statistically more likely, given the type of degenerate parent who would be pro choice, to become a criminal or murderer, which would end up with them going to hell when they die. So no, I would be ensuring they'd receive God's blessing, rather than having it denied.

Are you a indian living in Canada? They actually believe that deformed babies are gods

It depends on what life they will lead.
A Downie or an Elephant man looking mother fucker isn't going to have a very good life, and it will probs not be worth living.

but are they really?

But why would god then let a thing like that be born, if he makes no mistakes? Are you saying a deformed child has no soul? And if not, then you're saying to murder a human being, isn't that a grievous sin?

If god accepts the deformed into the kingdom of heaven I hope they have good deals on plastic surgery. Cause I'd prefer eternal paradise to not look like a Mos Eisley cantina.

Good puppers.

God gave people free will, and people have consistently screwed things up throughout history. That's a pretty common theme in the Bible honestly. And I never said a deformed child has no soul. I also do not like abortion, merely pointing out it's a better alternative than letting some dumbasses reproduce.

Put them out of their misery. Then shoot the mother so she won't taint the genepool any longer.

100% this.
I'm a Christian but I just cannot accept full pro-life like this. It's not logically sound.
It's fallacious to say something deserves to exist because it exists.
There are plenty of mistakes and bad things in nature that shouldn't exist.

Just treat it like it's a normal baby and don't give it special life support. There's a huge difference between infant exposure which is illegal and treating a "special needs case" tenderly but not specially, just in the way every other baby is treated warmly, in which case it dies because of its problems...

>muh dik

The bible often says to put abominations to death with stone. They were very liberal with stones.

True. No retards means no funny tard stories on Sup Forums.

>Just treat it like it's a normal baby
christcucks actually believe this

Maybe that person should get to make that decision...if able

>pretends to be a christian

Christians are retards and their opinions are not valid. If it's sick, abort it, if the pregnancy is putting the life of the mother at risk, abort it. If it's a child concieved through rape, abort it.
Eugenics should be the norm everywhere.

I have a mentally challenged brother.
He's a blessing to us all.
Seriously.
I'm glad abortion was stigmatized then.
Fuck those prostitutes anyways.
His life is more precious than what your shitty fucking liberal co-workers say.
He's literally not harder to take care of than having a fucking liberal as a kid.

>!@#$%^&* actually believe this
>implying i don't have a filter on my browser to keep maniacal idiots like you at bay
:^) Stay angry, user.

Anti-Christian!

What about a kid born with anencephaly? Can you have a soul in a body that was born without a proper central nervous system?

I'm Catholic, albeit not really a very good Catholic... *drinks an entire bottle of wine in honor of Jesus*

Choose one
>mentally challenged kid who loves you
>liberal cuck kid who is a tranny and loves niggers, fucking despises you, makes up lies that you raped them as child
Liberals are crazy. It's THEM who need aborted, fuck.

Killing them is wrong, letting them die is gods will

I don't claim to understand God. Just opposed to stupid people. Someone born with certain ailments does not make them stupid.

I'm beginning to think I'm really bigot free. I don't think negatively by looking at those pictures.

Thanks, user.

What does the Bible say about merciful killing?
Of death?
I think it mentions ailments being a result of sin.
This is the biggest question of my faith: the purpose of the retarded, and what we are to do with them
>also can they be saved

Although I tend to agree with you. I also feel it's not my place to be making those kinds of decisions for other people.
I wouldn't want them making it for me.

You are not god.
You cannot take someone's life away.
>b-b-but muh intelligent counterargument!
is expected, don't worry.

Who cares, that thing should have been aborted.

>God

Which god? The Jewish God? Please..Your God literally punished the first man and woman for eating a fucking fruit which opened their eyes and gave them reason and self-conscience. YAHWH is the God of ignorants, slaves, jews and weaklings.

I absolutely agree. I never said it was my decision to make for other people, merely that I wouldn't stop stupid people from stopping themselves from reproducing.

absolutely.

anti-christian is correct.

letting your helpless child die is same as killing them you retard, you can't just bypass biblical commands with technicalities like that

than I think you're a fucking retard

that thing didn't last more than a couple days, right?

I've started wanting more abortions done actually. I feel like I'm pretty right wing for everything else, but abortions kill so many nigger babies. its like the biggest ruse ever when pro-choice advocates have convinced themselves that they are helping minorities when really it's just mass murder.

though, I do not want to see huwhite huwomen abort their huwhite babies because I would never want someone to kill a human being

Americans are the sole reason I refuse to associate with protestants. An utter embarrassment on the entire Christian world.

You're even going out of your way to teach Africans to not wrap it up. Disgusting, the lot of you.

it says when you suspect your wife of cheating and being pregnant with another man's child you should make her take abortion drugs. If the baby is aborted then she was guilty, if the baby isnt aborted then god is showing you it was your baby.

I have no idea why modern christians are not pro abortion, it was a really good system.

Literally says the guy who can't Heil Hitler without being arrested. Kek

He told them not to, how hard is it to, if you're in paradise, not eat a fruit from one tree? Jesus Christ he set them up for success and they can't even obey one simple command when they have paradise. Idiots.

It's okay, he thinks he's free in Merkel World.
Ask him what would happen if I were to start Heiling Hitler in major cities and wore swastikas on my clothes.
>sthame ting

>thinking that life is all about happiness.

>malformed children that can't survive with out intense constant medical assistance

Christian people, and the human populace at large have always disposed of broken babies. It is only in the last hundred years or so of advanced technology, medicine and shameless liberalism did people even begin to consider whether or not vegetables should be aborted or euthanized.

I am against abortion unless the child is retarded in some form.

As a Christian, I believe that their corporeal form was corrupted by evil forces (Satan) that seek to ensnare the soul to a physical hell where they cannot know good from evil or are unable to act in accordance to the law of God due to physical limitations and disabilities.

By aborting the fetus you are taking responsibility for it's fate and I believe that the breath of life will be returned to the creator where it will be in eternal bliss or reincarnated into a more capable body.

If it was God's will that the child be retarded (for whatever reason) then I can only hope that he will understand the place I am coming from.

Given that he as a father has taken life countless times for the good of his children, I think he will be a just judge and know that it was done coming from a place of compassion unlike those people who abort perfectly healthy babies because they irresponsibly had sex and refuse to face the consequences of being a creator like the most high.

Bruh.
You're British.
You are a potato.

I used to like Merkel... I feel so stupid.

>He told them not to

How fucking retarded is he? Why the fuck did he even create the fucking fruit if noone was allowed to eat it? Worst of all, he put the fucking tree directly above Adam and Eve's heads. Besides, why are Christians ok with worshiping a Kike diety who wants you to remain ignorant, stupid and easy to manipulate?

>Jesus Christ he set them up for success

what fucking success?
there is absolutely no glory in christianity. It's a death cult, worshiping death. Literally. While wishing to stay ignorant. Fuck the religion who describes it's followers as SHEEP..But that's what christians are - You're fucking CATTLE

>Everything happens for a reason
>God made retards
>For
>A
>Reason

being ugly as fuck != being retarded
he can still lead a decent life, albeit without any sexual contact

I used to like Merkel... I feel so stupid...

having a down syndrome kid doesnt allow you to be productive either as they stay in the infant care stage for their entire lives.

>Literally says the guy who can't Heil Hitler without being arrested. Kek

I don't need to Heil Hitler. WW2 is over. New rules and new problems are here which need new approach.

Tread carefully 56%

Lying fucking leaf. You're entire country is full of downies like yourself.
LOL. KIKE.

This tbqh
I just want white babies to live, not the deformed or sub races.

When cyprus was invaded by Turkey, the Church accepted abortions temporally due to the rapes en masse. Also the problem with abortion is the slippery slope of selecting every aspect of our sons. Do you want it to be blond? A girl?

Then the artificial engineering of humans begin.

Why create anything? I get you have a point but what's the alternative? Atheism? Where existence happens randomly for no reason. I get some of what's in the Bible seems retarded, but the idea everything exists randomly for no reason is even more retarded.

He's pretty fit desuu. Is the south park stem cell thing real?

Probably so you would be in good company

you won't have so much fun taking care of him when he's 30 years old and is mentally 12

>It's okay, he thinks he's free in Merkel World.

Who ever mentioned that half polish-half jewish cunt? LARPING as a Stormfag won't solve anything.

The fact that the child is malformed is probably a mitigating factor as to the sinfulness of such an abortion, however it is still sinful to some degree because the act of abortion itself is disordered.

I'm a pro-life Christian, but understand the practical reality of these deformed people, and so am fine with the law tolerating abortion under such circumstances.

Is he okay?

Retards aren't even the worst people on the planet. The most retarded people I've met were people who weren't retards.
Fuck Germany. We should've napalmed and atomic bombed your fucking country.

With free agency, every action of mankind is against the will of the creator. If you're this nihilistic like a Buddhist then I suppose the most moral thing for you to do is to stop existing.

There are trials in life and those trials were put here purposely by the creator to test us. To simply accept all that happens or all that exists is a rejection of the holy spirit that moves us to take righteous action.

This guy gets it.

Does that monster even have conciousness?

hit em with a fuckin fryin pan and toss em in the river, amen desu

>2018
>still a Nazi
>"I don't need to Heil Hitler"
>"WW2 is over"
Okay faggot retard.
literally the opposite definition of nihilism.

>what's the alternative?

If you are white and have European roots, try your pre-christian beliefs which actually celebrated LIFE not death. Where the main Gods wanted you to learn and strive for great things. Where wisdom and knowledge was the biggest treasure. Where family, and race, and kin and community ment everything.
Unlike this cuckery religion which describes you as a sheep, and a jewish God who doesn't like when he's believers gain knowlege. It's like "Goy, you will stay uneducated so I can controll you better. In fact, let me keepyou stupid so my chosen people can dominate you"

>Fuck Germany. We should've napalmed and atomic bombed your fucking country.
56% the only country worth bombing and obliterating is the Jew.S.A.

Put a sock in it meme flag the only pure ethnic group on this rock are the Sentinelese.

And they don't accept visitors.

Begone.
Doesn't stop the fact we killed you.
Literally.
Killed you so bad the troops had to humble themselves.

>11 posts by this ID
>All are shit.

Go back to Sup Forums.

African Joe rogan

Jesus Christ, allowing something like that to live into childhood is the height of cruelty. Sometimes abortion is the humane thing to do.

Wait, are down syndrome people predestined for hell or something?

>>not understanding religion
>>in self-defeat, claims "total knowledge of religion" to feel better

that's pretty sad desu

this isn't Downs. This guy has run away growth. Those eyes don't work and this will probably have too many issues to live for very long.

go suck some jewish cock you subhuman amerimutt

your pic related is not down syndrome
down syndrome is trisomy 21
that is trisomy 18 or 13 op
do your homework next time before making a thread

Come on start WW3.
You're a fucking retard, too bad you can't abort yourself.

>the forbidden fruit was a tide pod
>claims uber intelligence
>"but mommy! I shud b able to eat tide pods! It looks YUMMY!"

Í want a blowjob by this thing.

HAHA

>implying paganism has any kind of systematized theology and is not just an assorted bag of shitty superstitions