Why do black women pretend to hate white men? They always act as if they are the greatest evil in the world...

Why do black women pretend to hate white men? They always act as if they are the greatest evil in the world, but will jump on a BWC at the first opportunity that one appears to show interest. Do they secretly want to be BLEACHED?

More and more, Im starting to frequently see more oildriller couples than coalburner. Is there a reasonable explanation for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-aRBtk8Oh0&t=313s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's her ig again?

bleachmepls18

I don't know about you but a lot of white women are shitty. I'm going on the black lady train and I am not going back. Chocolate Milkies here I come!

Lemonkeyface.jpg

I'd love to bang a black chick, but I love the white race and hate using condoms.

>Do they want to be bleached?

Yes most nigger girls that lived among whites mostly wanna be bleached and cuck their male counterparts who have betrayed them for white women, ironically speaking they go for conservative (and nationalist) white boys, I can confirm this also due to most nigger girls I meet were all being friendly and some trying to flirt with me

Most black women can't find a white man who is actually willing to be with them, so there is no point in the sheboons NOT openly hating on white men. Of course there is some bitterness there.

>merchant.jpg
"Hello fellow fascists!

@itsjustajlove

Same here after being approached by good looking black girls who wanna be bleached I think one day I will surrender and get one of them still trying to find a atleast 8/10 who is non ghetto thou

Sorry Sup Forums but I want a wife who will love me and not a whore who will marry me for money

Black girls are easy for white men. Literally look at them and they will bang. They all want bleached babies with light eyes.

Also it's fun to cuck niggers let them feel what the white race is feeling atm

>all black women are the same
The ones that go to school and try to stay fit to be tradwives love white boys. The fat ghetto queens with weaves don't. But nobody likes them.

Good for an easy lay for single dudes. They are like white women and like drama and have a fetish for the unconventionality of it. Some of them are really fucking hot. Best blowy jay I've ever had and most kinky shit I've seen a girl do when she just meets you.

I could never in my life get with a black woman. I feel physically sick just thinking about it.

> Shaniqua, me granddaughter, you have two choices: Drug dealing Tyrone that is going to live the rest of his life in and out of jail, pass on a low IQ to your children, be a terrible role model, beat you, and most likely a harbourer of genital herpes or do you chose Steve? A successful businessman, that owns his own home, has a car, is not in jail or ever will go to jail, has a high IQ, will always be there for your mulatto cheedren, won't beat you etc.

Of course they don't want to date black men. It's a no-brainer! Whites win!

I'm willing to bet she has a white grandfather or great grandfather.

I never got the "physical disgust" part.
You put it in their mouths then you fuck them after and don't call.

cant find anything

I couldn't fuck a chick from SA either to be honest. 1/4 of them have AIDS and have an average of IQ of 70.

My only bleaching in SA would be if I donated sperm there. And there would have to be no strings attached.

That's a fine specimen

Well its reasonable when they are triying to kill you

>how does it feel to have sex with a thunder neggress?

because most white men don't want them. they change their tune pretty quick when a white guy shows interest

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-aRBtk8Oh0&t=313s

Why is this exact same thread repeated? Surely no regular human would just post the exact same thread, over and over, like a robot.

I fucked a nigger hooker once, couldnt get a asian or white. She sucked a mean dick and i came buckets in her..
Then we went for round 2 with my flappy dick
6/10

What is autism Alex

Always found funny, how from all the boards from this site, Sup Forums post the best threads about black women.

Its BMH boi

It's this thread again

Because white men have genes for good hair. They don't want their kids to go through all the bullshit they have to because of their hair. Also white men can hold down a job and are a lot more loyal also better looking, it's quite simple really the way we see white women is how any other races women see white men.

Why of all things does this exact thread get the copypasta treatment. It's not even clever

>Is there a reasonable explanation for this?
they want their offspring to have lighter skin.
/thread

Why do the same threads get posted on Sup Forums day after day? They always make out like there's something new, but as soon as you look at the its the same old shill crap

Its just some thirsty men apreciating black booty user, nothing complicated about it.

Kike shills mostly.

Hnng

To be fair, white guys probably stay away from black women, because of the hideously fat ghetto ones. I would be bitter if that large majority was keeping me from getting attention from good looking guys.

black people can get tan lines?

I take it you never saw the rihanna nudes

Rihanna is a halfy, that girl is black