He get's a flu shot every season

>he get's a flu shot every season

Explain yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

retards desu, just water fast and go vegan and your immune system stays top; i havent caught the flu in years ever since, yet
everyone around me who gets vaccinated catches the flu which is ironic. i've skipped all of my vaccines even when i was required
to do them at school, lol.

if you can't keep healthy yourself, then you don't deserve to live. our system enables betas to live, that's why we're facing social
problems.

>he gets shot every school day

>condition blue pilled zombies to be totally vulnerable to even common viruses
>use "factory farming" as a front to develop antibiotic-resistant superbugs
>wait until automation reaches the level that 99% of the working population is unecessary
>...

>go vegan

Why not just go all the way and shove poz-infected semen up my ass? Cant be worse than a flu shot?

if you can't stop eating mcdonalds or fast foods then you deserve to get sick

To lessen the chances of getting the flu.

Just meditate daily. I haven't caught a flu in like 2 years.
youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw

>he thinks his immune system can help him from diseases that thrive on healthy subjects and use their immune systems against themselves

The water is KEY. I have STOPPED drinking soda back in 2014 and only had like 3 carbonated drinks since then. I rarely get sick, while members of my family had gotten the flu, and even a strain of bronchitis a few mopnths ago.

>vegans r ghey
>can't even do basic research
Are you new? We do our homework around here, lurk moar

Go on /fit/ then and shill your vegan diets.
Oh wait..

Probably haven't interacted with thousands of different people from all over the world either.

As an American I am certain carbonated drinks are just one of the many things you would have to quit to become healthy.

I have never had a flu shot and I have never had the flu, only bitch niggers get sick.

Nah. A stress free life, a balanced diet and some exercise will definitely boost your immune system.

i've never had a flu shot and never had the flu. really makes me think.

>he still gets sick

Explain yourself subhuman. I haven't been sick since I was a little kid.

>Never got the flu
>actually get the flu
>sucks ass
>get my flu shots ever since
>didnt get the flu again

RMMT

havent had one since i was like 21, FUCK U NIGGRS AND UR JEW SHOTS. I NEVER GET SICK.