Season 3 of Psycho Pass is going to be the hypest fucking shit

Season 3 of Psycho Pass is going to be the hypest fucking shit

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1gy7yM2HWMrbiXNGBHbMPL2Z0lrVP-xG-TOEI27R_0n0/edit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Season 2 isn't canon right?

I fucking hate that bitch, and s2 was fucking awful so i dont expect much for a s3

Why are they doing this?
I will only get a little bit hyped if s2 is confirmed for alternative reality or something.

>Season 3
source?

That bitch needs to get her ass kicked.

Source is the entire series

Source is Inspector Mika is the FUCKING COOLEST

If season 3 doesn't immediately begin with her being brutally murdered in the most painful and degrading way possible I wash my hands of this shit.

>tfw no Mika doujins

You have no idea what you're in for.

Tell me, why do you hate Inspector Shimotsuki?

"I'll keep the secret. No, I'll forget about everything! I don't know anything! I trust Sibyl! I love this society!"
She spends the entire fucking season with a massive hate-boner for Akane and at every opportunity tries to degrade her and find any way possible to have her ass thrown in jail or straight up executed and why? Because Akane doesn't just conform with the rest of them and questions what possible shit could be happening behind the scenes of this 'perfect' world? And then at the end when she finds out the system she believed in is a bunch of psychopath murderer brains stitched together she immediately bends over and takes it. It seems the entire point of her character was just to have someone irritatingly obnoxious question Akane's moves and motives.

I remember how I thought this would be really cool the first 1 or 2 episodes. And then it became really shitty and got shittier until we got this retarded crap end where the villain is 170 people and personalities in one or some bullshit.

What is Urobochi currently doing anyway?

That is such an on point answer I'm wondering if you're actually-

Well, it doesn't matter. Reddit and the other mainstream sites share your opinion - "Inspector Shimotsuki is an annoying bitch who troubles poor Inspector Tsunemori"

I'm not sure Shimotsuki is guranteed to live - and if she wins, I'm not sure that'll make her happy - but boy oh boy, does she have promise. And when all is said and done, perhaps the culprit thinks so, too.

I think he's still doing Taiwanese puppet shows

Season 2 was mediocre so I'm not sure what they could do to redeem themselves.

I mean she could have been a decent character and contributed just a little to the whole 'Akane might be a crooked cop' melodrama thing that was going on but she just completely ignored any evidence that painted Akane in a good light and just feverishly focused on these half-baked insane theories. After realising how wrong she was about Akane she should have apologized and vowed to work along side her. When in actuality she pretty much just went "Hmph, I still think your dirty and will be keeping an eye on you".

Maximum Akane bullying by Kogami.

I wish Akane stayed cute and dopey.

You have no concept of justice.

Best way for Mika to go would be for her to lose it and be put down with the Eliminator by an Enforcer she treated like shit.

All that smoking yellowed her skin and made her face thinner. So sad.

But season 1 was already shit, why even care.

It's canon, but it's inconsequential. So you can skip it and be none the wiser.

people still watch this incest retarded bastard baby of GitS?

is that kinda like zeta and zz to char's counterattack

according to digibro, it was a 10/10

That means they could do almost anything to redeem themselves, as long as they pretend it didn't happen. It's not like they could sink any lower after all.

There are retarded faggots and then there are people like digibrony.

>inconsequential
Maybe if you're a fucking latent criminal who thinks killing off the real best girl is nothing of consequence.

>What is Urobochi currently doing anyway?

Puppets, the other 2 Godzilla films and most likely another unannounced anime script.

Unlike the other anime he worked on, he genuinely wants to make more Psycho-Pass, so it's a matter of time before we get S3.

It's hard writing sequels for this series, because Sybil is nearly flawless, it takes a lot of imagination to come up with a "villain" who can bring out more flaws in the system.

Or they can just ignore that and focus on Punished Kougami becoming the new Makishima and his attempt to dismantle Sybil, if they pull it off right, it could make for some great drama given Kougami's history with Akane and Gino.

You're a little quick to paint Mika in a bad light too. From the ending of the movie, she clearly was willing to help Akane - and recognized her efforts as necessary.

But the good doesn't wash out the bad - nor the bad the good.

Kougami went full big boss at the end of the movie training child soldiers anyway, season 3 could be him infiltrating Sybil a la snake.

That's the best possible route to take. But we all know how that's going to end.

And he'd better do more of them.
I want more of this chucklefuck.

That's awesome. I tried watching episode 1 when it aired but went braindead a few minutes into the episode.

I think I would actually enjoy this if it was animated.

But how do you make a mockery of a villain?

I think I wouldn't. Honestly, the form was perfect for the story.

The puppets are half the fun!

Depends, will it be a bucherless seaosn?

You troll him to death

That sounds terrible!

Same way you do with heroes.

Just the way I like it.

Try watching the first episode. After a while your brain stops seeing them as weird puppets. It's really bizarre.

Urobuchi also told the VAs to overact as much as possible to match the theatricalness of the format. It wouldn't work as an anime at all.

Akane doesn't do her job properly and let a madman with a bomb get to civilians and a building because she doesn't want to kill him. It ends up getting people killed. Mika did nothing wrong

>After a while your brain stops seeing them as weird puppets. It's really bizarre.
Yeah, it really weird. It feels almost painful when they die or get hurt. Is this what it feels like to be a doll otaku?

>S3
>Judge Dredd Mika
>Gino getting bullied more
>New MC rather than rogue cop Mary Sue Akane

Would be great.

>Judge Dredd Mika
Personally I'm hoping Mika finds a way to win that really pisses the culprit off.

That looks creepy.

Kogami better abandon his Diamond Dogs stuff and return

Dolls crying and spitting blood is strange the first few times you see it, and then like that other user said, you get sorta used to it.

Its always pretty satisfying when one of the Genkishuu mooks gets blown to pieces, though.

You're a bit of a sadist.

I actually have no fucking idea what happened in season 2, looks like I've erased it from my memory.

Kamui cried, some brains died.

>Kamui
Who?

You're forgetting about all the Inspectors and Enforcers who get slaughtered like animals, leaving Tsunemori Akane with much of the burden, and authority.

Psycho Pass was only good with Urobutcher involved.

The pizza delivery man.

Yeah, as if they ever did anything. I don't even remember their names.

Involvement or no, Season 2 has Mika. I focused so much on Akane - perhaps it's time I focus on her. All I remember is that she was responsible for the death of Akane's Grandmother - well I never saw anything happen, but-

>no clapping gif

Here ya go. I relate to her a little too strongly now

>rating anime out of 10

docs.google.com/document/d/1gy7yM2HWMrbiXNGBHbMPL2Z0lrVP-xG-TOEI27R_0n0/edit

I originally agreed with Digibro's point about the visual story telling being better in season 1 than in season 2, but now I'm not all that sure he and I were looking at the right thing.

Being mediocre is much better than being terrible. With the former you at least have a chance to improve.

Jesus Christ I didn't remember the eagles flying. Thanks.

>7 - Ghost in the Shell
>7.1 - Kiznaiver
>5.1 - Madoka Rebellion
>5.2 - Ergo Proxy
>6.3 - Psycho-Pass Movie
>8.8 - Gakkougurashi!!
>9.2 - Danna ga 2 Sure-Me

What a simpleton. This must be that shit taste I keep hearing about.

I didn't like the movie desu

It's was meh. Nice visuals though.

I remember not liking it but I don't remember anything that actually happened in it.

Hiroshi Kamiya got BTFOd. Kagami returned to fight for Cambodian peasants. Mercenaries bit the dust. That's it.

Akane investigating something, Kamiya speaking Engrish and Gino with ponytail

Sybil was exported to some backwater Asian country, things went bad, there was some long-haired dude voiced by Kamiya Hiroshi who spoke terrible English, Kougami came back to do something and I forgot the rest.

But yeah, nice visuals, although the only things I remember are Akane going down some stairs after talking to her boss and long haired dude explaining to her how shitty that foreign place was. Actually the latter scene was my favourite thing in the whole movie.

I'll have you know that Kougami in the english dub sounds like Trey Parker from South Park doing a terrible cop impression, and whenever thinking too much about PP bums me out I imagine Kana Hanezawa trying to talk like a big tough cop and it brightens up my day.

>watching dubs of super-serious shows
What are you doing.

Mika is so beautiful.

>tfw haven't opened my PP folder in more than a year

"Serious" just means a matter that makes ya pay careful consideration to, right?

Has anybody played the game? How is it? The Steam sale is on and it's -40% - is it worth my money?

Serious means can't watch for trainwreck and comedy value.

muh feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels

s2 didn't have the main creative minds behind it.

ZZ maybe if you're a pleb, but Zeta is essential

2moe4me

>ZZ maybe if you're a pleb
What's good about ZZ?

>And then at the end when she finds out the system she believed in is a bunch of psychopath murderer brains stitched together she immediately bends over and takes it
I interpreted that as a reminder Sibyl's power and to show just how controlling the system was, which I liked because the show seemed to really only focus on those who successfully defy sibyl.

It's not anime.

The chief director had the amazing idea of having the VAs speak english and having the movie contrast S1, thus it ended up being more action heavy and taking place outside of Japan.

I think having the events taking place in angkor wat is pretty clever, Kougami was on a spiritual journey to find himself after being aimless so it was a nice backdrop. The best parts of the movie are the character moments. The dialogue was really on point.

Also this time Fukami wrote the action scenes which is why they're so over the top, he also wrote the CG resident evil movies. They didn't fit at all in the universe of Psycho-Pass.

>focus on those who successfully defy sibyl
>successfully
No such characters exist.

What does this even mean?

Remember the endless dumbass discussions about holograms and underwear

Anime ja nai you fucking fool.

Season 2 was so bad I became temporarily racist towards the Japanese.