Vermont

>Vermont

Other urls found in this thread:

publicschoolreview.com/montpelier-high-school-profile/05602
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I used to live there. ZERO black people in that town.

Where the fuck do i flee from this shithole

>Vermont
I used to have a professor in college that commuted from Vermont (I went to school in NJ). Guy was the definition of old hippie boomer cuck and would tell the class Trump is a sociopath. He fucked off to Alaska right after I graduated. Fuck I hated that guy. If that's what people from Vermont are like I'm staying the fuck out of there.

Damn, I grew up in VT. Zero black kids in my school(s).

So who wants to be a nigger and steal that flag

Stay, and make sure to vote straight Republican. Fuck Montpelier and Burlington.

>the black flag will fly above the dome

posted the wrong flag lol

That’s about all. Peace out.

why do they have such based gun laws though?

Is's easy for these sheltered pussies to virtue signal when they have never experienced blacks.
Disgusting

There are plenty of good people, hunters, normal inna woods types. Just avoid the "cities".

Woooooow, good for them! They win the BLMBHM Muh Diversity Award for 2018!!!!
>Hands over all the watermelon.

Black Lives Matter so much they keep them out of their state.

Vermont doesn't have a one population center that rules the state like our neighbor to the west, we're mostly rural. Gun ownership is widespread enough in rural areas (read: 99% of the state) that if the Massholes and Connecticunts that inhabit our Montepelier and Burlington try to pass bullshit laws, the rest of the state can stop them.

interesting. i would like to move to vermont, NH, or maine but cant decide which one

*spoon clank*

There are a lot of old hippies who moved here ages ago, and they sort of colonized this place. Hopefully they start dying off soon, Burlington will always be fucked because it's a college town, and the same goes for Montpelier because it's the capital. The pros to the northeast are very low crime, low diversity, and everything is very rural if that's your thing. Cons would be that there aren't a lot of great jobs, and we actually have seasons up here, so if you don't like snow, too bad. All three states you mentioned have some of the best gun laws in the country as well, I'm pretty sure NH and Maine caught up to us and have permitless carry now too (not that you'll ever need it).

meanwhile in northern new hampshire

City is 94% white kek

Cut off all state and federal dollars until the flag comes down. Let BLM provide their funding and see how fast that rag comes down.

>As of the census[1] of 2010, there were 7,855 people, 3,739 households, and 1,940 families residing in the city. The population density was 784.0 people per square mile (302.7/km2). There were 3,899 housing units at an average density of 380.4 per square mile (146.9/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 93.7% White, 1.0% African American, 0.3% Native American, 2.2% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 0.39% from other races, and 2.2% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.1% of the population.

lol!

98% white

vermont use to be a red state before (((new yorkers))) started flooding the place

publicschoolreview.com/montpelier-high-school-profile/05602

Imagine being a black person at this school and seeing all the awkwardly grinning white people trying to impress you by how inclusive they are

Vermont has the lowest Trump approval rate of any state. Fuck that rural shithole.

You're telling me some New England fuck commuted the ~5 hour trip twice a day? Either he's retarded or you are

>have two token niggers in comfy white af town

Congratulating them for not being shot up some other nigggers

lol 93.7% white.

Vermont is going down the shitter so quickly its astounding. I've a holiday home there in Killington I use during mostly during the ski season. The change in the area and Rutland over the last 10 years is madness. They've gone from having barely any African Americans to having hordes of African and Syrian asylum seekers. And as such bring all the usual problems of crime and violence with them.