4 fucking seasons of chestlet blowing up a retarded mc with nothing happening

>4 fucking seasons of chestlet blowing up a retarded mc with nothing happening

Does anyone here actually like this? The most frustrating thing is her having some very slight character development but then she immediately defaults back to her retarded behaviour. Not to mention any remotely emotional scene being immediately interrupted by more explosions and beatings.

Guiche is also unironically the best character and the maid is the worst girl, even worse than Louise

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/chestlet/order/asc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a wish fufillment isekai anime what the fuck do you expect OP?

Dropped during season 2

Best character coming through

>chestlet blowing up a retarded mc with nothing happening
Are we talking bout loise or megumeme

I want to punch Louise in her stupid fucking face

It was my intro to anime so I still kind of like it. I wouldn't be able to have the patience to go back and watch it again aside from the second season but I don't hate it.

Dropped at episode 5. I hate everyone in this show. I hate the bullies picking on Louise, but I hate Louise even worse because of how she handles her situation. She even bullies Saito, not understanding how he feels, when she a bully victim of all people should. But I also hate Saito because of how he's still interested in Louise despite how she treated him like shit, like the doormat he is. Everyone in this show is so retarded, I don't know how this show manages to make me hate every single character so much. Bullies, their victim and even her victim. It's like it's trying to go for the most hateable cast award.

>manofculture.jpg

>Does anyone here actually like this?
I do. But only for Louise. Everything else is mind-numbing.

I like to think it ended on the second season and that Saito died for everyone.

I think I watched like two seasons then I didn't bother to watch the rest. Seems like I didn't miss much from what you're saying.

Louise needs to stop being a bitch and Saito is a pussy who just needs to properly pick a girl and calmly explain to the rest of the girls that he is not interested in them and ask them nicely to stop behaving inappropriately.
If they each did those simple things then 95% of the character drama would be resolved and so would like 50% of the overall plot.

still not as frustrating as chinese cartoon I tried to watch recently: Guomin Laogong Dai Huijia. Check it out if you're masochist and hate yourself

ZnT has a pretty decent story. The problem is that the anime suffers greatly from very poor and butchered adaptation. I suggest you read the LN is you wish to enjoy the story and characters the author originally intended. Saito and Louise's relationship in the LN is handled a ton better and is more fleshed out. Louise is many times more dere and doesn't do as much explosion gags like her anime counterpart, which was amped up and exaggerated by a lot. The story is also more serious and explores the political side of the warring countries that are amiss in the anime.

>after getting out of the hot spring where they confessed their love again
>about to fuck
>the elf is there for some fucking reason
>Saito is genuinely surprised and asks why the fuck she's there
>immediately blown up again like it's his fault

It's almost over, so I'll keep going, but this seriously boggles my mind. Don't the people who make this shit have any awareness of how stupid this is?

>immediately defaults back to her retarded behaviour
I heard that that only happens in the anime version.

If I had known this from the beginning, I would've read it, but now I don't feel like doing this shit all over. Unless it continues after season 4, I'll just leave it be

One of my favorite anime and my waifu

I love Louise

Only good season is the first one.

What kind of pathetic,self-hating worthles beta faggot would like this disgusting,self-centered,insufferable cunt like louise

>4 seasons of no progression
This is some pretty good bait. I can't imagine this wasn't done on purpose. I give it a 7 out of 10.

>LN is better

The only way I'm going to believe this is if Louise wasn't the one running back to him after he cheated on her.

>season 2 ending
>nothing happen

Henrietta > Luctiana > Siesta > Tabitha > Jeannete > Monmorency > Sylphid > Kirche > Sheffield > Tiffa > Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>louise

>It gets good at episode 24

Understanable, but the anime omits and compresses the story a lot. Especially in the last season where they squeeze 6 volumes worth of story and add in events that are supposed to happen once the final two volumes are published. Basically there are many differences even if the general plot line is similar.

Um, it's kinda complicated. I mean, they don't enter a real relationship until later, so you can give Saito leeway for chasing after different skirts despite his thoughts and inner monologues about how he loves Louise and she's the one.

Pathetic excuses from the cancerous fanbase of louisefags:
>In the light novel she is more loveable in the anime made her more a bitch
>Louise is a good girl she only needs love, kindness and comprehension
>Shee is a great classic modern tsundere
>Saito has the blame by cheating her, he deserves his suffering
Someone else can give me more pathetic excuses of the cancerous louisefags

Louise > Tabitha > Jeannete > Luctiana > Monmorency > Sylphid > Kirche > Sheffield > Siesta > Tiffa > Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Henrietta

FTFY.

i enjoyed it but Louise was suffering to put up with

Derflinger best boy

>believe that Saito died
truly a fate better than being with Louise

>ESLfag is here
Such a riot.

Henrietta > Luctiana > Siesta > Tabitha > Jeannete > Monmorency > Sylphid > Kirche > Sheffield > Tiffa > Shit (You) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
louise

Stay mad and jelly.

And you are the same Miserable Shit with a Cancerous Shit Taste, seriously who can support you chris chan?

The story is decent, but like with all of its ilk, the romance seeps into the rest almost ruins it.

>Henrietta
>tries to seriously jump her best (and only) friends love interest and acts slutty seconds after losing the man she was supposed to marry and loved
>best

>Not watching it for Louise and forget everything else
You did it wrong.

You stay away of me with your cancerous shit pink all louise fags have cerebral damage

Louise is the hottest pink little thing ever.

This is in my top 10 anime. Should I kms?

>Louise
>Abusive ( Lashes, explosions, kicks in the balls)
>Unbearable
>Stubborn
>Irritable
>Possesive
>Violent
>Sadistic
>Slaver
>Unbearable annoying bitch
>Miserable jealous cunt
>Useless slut
Henrietta by far is better than your scumpink

What's is wrong with you do you really have shit in the head

Oh this too
Louise is the main guilty why Gales is dead
and Gales saids to Henrietta let her go ahead and love another person

>Siesta anywhere but rock bottom

I've never seen this show or read its light novel but I personally sort of love how every fanfiction of it is the most derivative shit ever.

>What if everything was exactly the same but Louise summoned Goku how would Goku react to this turn of events

I've read several fanfics with this exact premise

She isn't better in the novel. The novel just shows how Saito is a giant asshole and how louise is dumb for liking him. Anime louise is hot as fire.

I want to punch Louise in the face.
Not because I hate her, but because I want to know how she'd react.

well its better than a anime i watched last year that took 49 episodes to get good

You clearly haven't read the novels.

I miss type one tsundere girls

>I wish to be a hopeless sackless retard getting blueballed by my domineering gf who never once shows a scrap of kindness

>desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/chestlet/order/asc/

What is this latest cancer?

I'm the only person who actually likes Tabitha the most.

Louise was good in Toradora

>and how louise is dumb for liking him
Louise really had no choice in the matter. Before he showed up she had no friends and everyone treated her like shit. It isn't like she had a whole lot of options. Saito was the first real companion she had in years (she obviously couldn't regularly meet with Henrietta).

Yes.

Henrietta "just cuck my shit up senpai" Tristain was literally a 10/10 perfect Mistress would cheat on again.

She's such a slut, but I'd pump and dump her.

Perfection.

>Saito didn't take her right then and there

What a fucking faggot

And after Saito is treating her like shit too...

>Anime louise is hot as fire.
Cancerous Shit Taste

>didn't cheat on his girlfriend liouse
>faggot

More like faithful.

Good.

Goof taste
Oh fuckyourself louisefag all your type would be permanently banned like mlp fags

You Louise haters are pretty fucking annoying, you know that?

Yeah literally louise fags are autistic cancer fags
Sameshitposter louise fag

I can't even be upset by this show, it's so retarded I can only be amused by how dumb it gets.

I don't get it

>You Louise haters are pretty fucking annoying, you know that?
Uhhh louise fag is reacting like a faggot bitch

like you wouldn't fuck that.

Does she?

No.

You're much better clothed.

I'd rather watch orcs or pig men do it.

Skelleton fag, disgusting also a tsunshit fag that is repulsive
Next time im gonna write in spanish or mexican by retards amerifags

Why did Sup Forums move from talking about Shana to talking about ZnT all the fucking time?

Sup Forums rarely talked about Shana since it aired. The OH GOD SHANA IS HOT meme didn't last very long.
Louise has always been our sex.

Shana > Nagi > Aria >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shit (You) > Taiga and Louise

Can you please stop sperging?

>doesn't even list best Rie (Me)
How new.

Hill of Swords was the only good thing to come from this

Dear god I would make her the mother of 26 children. One for each letter in the alphabet

In fairness Zero no Tsukaima was one of the earliest examples of Isekai, and came out during a time where the idea of a regular guy being transported to another world was actually somewhat novel. It started out as a straightforward story where Saito begins at the very bottom, while slowly working his way up through his own wits, determination, and his knowledge of how to use the bits of modern technology that show up in the show. In addition, there's also a nice love story where he melts the heart of one of the biggest tsundere characters in history. Watching Louise turn from hateful, abusive tsundere into blushing, loving, submissive moeblob is guaranteed to appeal to a lot of people.

It honestly was a decent series at the start, but then severely dropped the ball as the seasons started repeating the same jokes over and over again, It stagnated to a ridiculous degree, turned all the girls into sluts, and basically just did nothing but spin its wheels after the second season. ZnT is unfortunately one of the biggest examples of a decent series going downhill.

Nostalgia still gives many people a fondness over the series though. I can never bring myself to hate it even if I acknowledge its many flaws.

What shit are you talking about
Why do you love shit, Piece of Shit

Why do you care what I like? Louise is the cutest, sexiest, most sexual girl ever.

You sound like an 8 year old, and you don't even know who Rie is.
Underage newfags need to stop posting.

thank you, mal

No you aren't.

Shana was completely uninteresting, and the entire conflict of the last season is something the characters could have completely avoided.

The only pleasure greater than burning your pitiful existence from the face of this Earth would be making sweet, gentle love to my wonderful waifu Louise.

Its like the kid who gets beat by his dad so takes it out on some loser at school

Just because he has some reason doesnt mean he's not shit and just because the loser is his victim doesnt make him not a loser
Everyone wants a bit of power

You know, it rarely ever happens in narou isekai nowadays to have an abusive tsundere of this caliber. Or rather except for probably MT(Where she changes to 150% dere) you don't see tsundere's that much.

In fact it seems most authors seem to go for Yanderes, more 'normalish' ones, genki, Onna Kishi, or just very obedient heroine types much more frequently. Its like the opposite of the tsundere inflation which happened some time ago.

siesta a best

Shana is love, Shana is life. But this is a Louise thread, so I'll leave you to it.

Worst isekai

Tabitha is a better girl and a better ruler than Henrietta.

Or that one shot in which she summons Saito... in a fucking Jaeger.

>Not to mention any remotely emotional scene being immediately interrupted
>what is season 2 finale
The greatest shit ever, I tell you.

lewd

I don't i'd want to rewatch this now but i sure as did enjoy it when it aired.
Also i still fap to Louise occasionally.