REDDIT

REDDIT
YES

I'm convinced some of these people, if they aren't shills, will commit suicide when the truth comes out.

I cant blame them, I was like that too at one point. They'll grow out of it.

>DON'T TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!
>I'LL TELL YOU HOW YOU SHOULD THINK!!

Also, put some spices in the option field.
>its not a spice

The left never wants to talk, afriad of what they'll hear.

hopefully.

You can literally only come to those conclusions by trusting your visceral emotive reactions to headlines and front page posts with misleading titles.
>critical thinking

>tfw to intelligent to win

>many were conned
>by a man who has hardly backed down from any of his campaign promises/goals
Damn, I got conned by getting almost exactly what I wanted.

he conned everybody into making the Dow hit all time records, damn

Same. If they aren’t completely retarded or kill themselves they will find a way out of the woods.

And if they don't we can always help them out.

this, they basically admitted they dont want to hear facts because it hurts their feefees.

Leftist manchildren are all about forcing themselves to be content with everything, even when they know in their hearts its all a lie. This is why they smoke weed, eat sugary foods, play nintendo, and watch cartoons at age 35.
>but NEETS do that too!
Neets are honest about their misery, leftists are pretending they are ok with it.

Idiot 2 seems to believe that supporting Trump equates supporting the Republican party, which is not necessarily true. They really have no nuance, do they?

>Conservatives have no common sense
>Liberals cant even work out what gender they are or what toilet to use.

and what is this truth you speak of?

I pittttty the foooool

>DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO DAD

Jesus Christ on a bike the modern left is just a bunch of lilly livered sissies with daddy issues. Imagine what a wonderful world we would live in if these people were not overrepresented in the media and academia and couldn't pressure normal people into tolerating their bullshit.

This 100%.

Modern leftism is a mental illness. A form of reality denying escapism.

I don’t worry because they would rather bitch on the internet than spend 20 minutes out of their year voting.

It's funny I can literally say all the same things about them

Civil war/ethnic cleansing is the best way to purge these noxious sub-humans.

I think their pride and maybe even their sanity was permanently damaged because of the outcome. They spent over a year leading up to the election calling anyone who thought Trump had a chance "retard, moron, ignorant" etc every name in the book in the smuggest and most self-satisfied way only to be blindsided by Trump winning. They can't accept they were wrong because that would mean taking ownership of how stupid they looked for their hubris