STOP SAYING IT'S THE JEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCmoRZNMVKo
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
m.jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Checked

No.

It's the Jews Alex!

why?

SAUDI ARABIA RUNS THE FED

THE CHINESE RUN HOLLYWOOD

RAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I DON'T SCREEN YOUR CALLS!
IT'S THE GLOBALISTS!
EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE MADE UP OF ALMOST ENTIRELY JEWS, IT'S NOT THE JEWS BECAUSE ISRAEL IS A SMALL COUNTRY!
1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU NAME THE JEW!

It's the Jews.

I can't do it

it's not not the jews

I'll name the jew after I clean my room, bucko

You young people shill against Alex for memes but you have no idea. He NAMES several of the end bosses, the real families that control the banks and thus much of geopolitics. It´s an old video and probably deleted now, because he is a smart man.

He uses other words which mean the same, yet you are too dumb to translate and thus you cry. He exaggarates massively on occasion, just like Icke (who also NAMES them in several of his talks) and it works like a charm. And you cry.
It´s all so tiring, how young you must be.

Fine.

It's the kikes.

ALEX JONES USED TO STRAIGHT UP CALL OUT ISRAEL BY NAME

youtube.com/watch?v=eCmoRZNMVKo

For fucks sake guys, Alex won't talk about globalists being 90-95% juden because the media would call him anti-semetic/racist and he'd have a much harder time drawing in new listeners than he does already.

Yes but "before he sold out" idk about that. More like "before he got a little bit older and redpilled and realized that you either run an Icke / Tsarion way of redpilling or you end up like William Cooper. Who they got eventhough he wasn´t specific, he just knew way too much and spread it too far.

So you're saying it's for shekels?

Rothschild's are jews so technically im not wrong.

Guys, my delusional audience accidentally the average IQ score of this forum by 10 points.

Wat do?

he's a cia nigger

It's the Zionist. Most Jews are ok.

ISRAEL IS OUR ALLY GUYS.

NETANYAHU IS BASED! IGNORE THE FACT ISRAEL DID 9/11, sank the USS Liberty, killed JFK, tried to blow up Vegas. Ignore the fact that Israel's influence on our country is pure cancer

The guy who harassed the parents of massacred 6 year olds and the survivors won't criticize them.

The Zionist? There's only one of them? Who is he? Is he Kevin Sorbo? I'll kill that sonofabitch

It's the kikes

OK., its the Zionist JEWS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS fucking s
Kevin is ok.

It's not the "Jews" but a couple of Jews

It's not the jews. Jews are our allies. Everyone knows it's just the liberals and Hillary who are to blame.. Libs and dems and antifa are the Deep State.

It's the old Zionists who never went back.
Zionists that went back are fine.
The old Zionists became Globalists. They are the problem.

Kek
Checked

Faggots try visiting the daiky stormer right fuck now. Thats what shills want to have happen to Alex.

If you aren't a shill and you're just young and stupid, shut the fuck up and kill yourselves.

This is what the fucking Alt Right is for - to shut it down.

You stupid fucking goyim.

>in infomaxwars speak.
SDOP SAYIN eih-WAS ZA CHEWS!!

America USED to be hip to the Jq

(Alt right) kikes reeeeeing about other kikes TO BRING ABOUT censorship?? Sounds about right

>When Hitler pays tribute to you in his biography and keeps a portrait of you in his office
Someone turn this into a memeball with the Ford logo please

I'd love to, once the jews fucking stop.

(((They))) killed Cooper and replaces him with Jonestein.

fine, it's the kikes

>most

Gtfo you memeflaggot

but it is.
&
check'd

And now he prays in Israel’s name..

:)

Standard Oil, Ford, American Express all financed Hitler's war machine...

The fuck... nice

Why is this shit allowed??

(((Jones))) sole purpose is to latch on to a "conspiracy" that's popular, beat it to death, make it look stupid with his rhetoric and in turn make you look crazy for bringing it up at dinner cuz " CANT BE REAL ALEX SAID THAT GAY FROG THINg"

fuckin memento meme

Why does a pic of AJ bring out all the boomers?
Kindly fuck off, faggot

>double negative
>double double
I like you

Jewish mafia
That is why most jews 100% think "it's the jews" is full of shit, because they simply don't know.
The jewish mafia was discovered in the 70's and never actually properly addressed by the FBI or CIA from what I know. If anything they may have took control. So the corruption could go as far back as the 70's.

But to say it's all jews is just dumb, if that was the case there would be no jews in poverty.

9/11 was a inside job.
Sandy Hook was a hoax
Theres a pedoring in this Pizza parlour
Intergalatic psychic vampires are coming into our demension from the 7th demension and we are living in the matrix.

Jews control the U.S wooo woo let's not go there.

(((They))) are all jews, but all jews aren't involved, like all Germans weren't in the SS. No one ever says #NotAllGermans when it comes to WWII, however. Also, this goes back to the 70s, alright, as in the 70s BC.

They aren't actually JEW Jews.

They are a cult of Luciferians who hide behind the Jewish moniker in order to avoid criticism.

3000BCE if you dig deep enough

Go watch David Icke, lizardlover
It's the fucking jews.

Remember when Alex released the memo? Bwaaahahahaha fucking kike shill

As soon as I stop finding a kike in a pot of gold at the end of every shitbow I find.

Kek

If jews control everything and want communism then why has every communist revolution failed? Really makes you think huh pol?

boomers can't meme

Yarmuth is such a fucking kike.

What's the one group you can't criticize?

The Freemasons.

They'll kill you if you dig too deep or expose them too much.

I frankly take it rather personal.

And therefore they need to be genocided.

Fake. Alex Jones was just live, so he couldn't have possibly posted this thread.

Kek.

Jones had an admitted Jew call in one day on his show and even she said it was the jews. Jones stuttered and sputtered and changed subject quickly

The freemasons of today were the hyksos jew of the past who stole the sacred knowledge of hermes and made a Talmud from it

Even Alex tried helping the ZOG with that one... he thought no1 would dig lmao

but it always is.

This genuinely pisses me off. He knows its the jews. What year was that broadcast before he sold out?

Can someone post the Jones reaction gif where he goes from staring blankly to being skeptical at the end?

Kek fo so.
Notice AJ never mentioned that Alaskan Quake prediction?
The 4th largest Alaskan Quake predicted to the day and it implicates the Jew California cabal.
Yet they ALL ignore it. They now admit a sub launched a missile though.

BRIEFLY
WE HAVE TO FUND THE OPERATION!

He's too big of a target to name the Jew. It's obvious (((globalist))) is a code name.

Actual IC drops actual crumbs.
And you all LARP with Q.

Ahhh perfect
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
The jewish people where hijacked and planned to be used as the ultimate scapegoat, they have divine haterd for the hebrews

That grab

Reminder that less than 3% of the population funds almost 40% of US politics.

m.jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774

I want to know: if you aren’t asking questions about Jews, are you a retard or are you a shill?

Chat bots are here
Hi H.A.N.K

Fuck yourself leaf

Checked

But what about if it's actually the Jews?

Check

Operator is standing by looking like a total fucking loser right now, good game niggertits

No

I get trigger discipline but who the fuck holds a gun like that??

Good link

I lurked more.

Now I know.

Its the jews.