Why do women feel entitled to more than half of a man's assets and future assets when they get divorced?

Why do women feel entitled to more than half of a man's assets and future assets when they get divorced?

You pay a penalty if you choose divorce over the much more easy and lucrative murder

I would tongue plow her dirt road, if you know what I mean.

Women feel entitled about everything

They’re entitled because Western men are cucked as fuck. I’ve never been for equality of the sexes, but most men are for inequality in the wrong direction. They capitulate to all of women’s demands and act like all their opinions are completely valid. It would be better to just treat both sexes equally than to do that. Men need to be in charge. But they should still treat women with respect, at least when in the presence of a woman. Gender roles are complimentary. Unfortunately there’s a huge push for men to act more femine and women to act more masculine. This is unnatural and it’s a detriment.

Pecause they are parasites and worthless and have no conciousness. They are niterally animals, comagnon subhumans. Thats why.

a long time ago, when women did not work, this was to ensure she could support herself without a husband.

Not once have I ever seen a woman hold a door open. And I live in the south so like 95% of dudes do it here.
Only about 10% of women even gesture a thank you either.
There's something deeply wrong with women

like in this instructional webm? you know... for educational purposes?

Can you be more specific?

Well played.

Your mother's a whore.
>Well played.

dammit here's your (you)

hot, sauce?

>tfw fell for it again

>867934▶
>File: 1517308114862.webm (1.07 MB, 854x480)

Well done Ese

Well if genuine good on her. If the man is an alcoholic cheater. Issue is, often the women will get everything based on bitchy lies, while they dont have to give proof.

Depends on if the judge is a mason or not really. Their occult ideas such as the 'pull of opposing forces' is very real for social control e.g. the tug of war between modern men and women, pitted against each other while the elite laugh.

Thanks for your input Satan. So what do these rotten ladies and cucked gentlemen get when they come your way?

If some cheating whore was granted custody, half of assets, and alimony, I would literally nope the fuck off to Brazil, the Caribbean or somewhere irrelevant that's desperate for expats just to spite her. Go ahead, throw liens at me. Ill be fucking living on some tropical beach dicking shitskin bimbos on a diet of delicious dank fruits til I die.

I mean there is something to be said for disincentivizing divorce it just needs to be equally unappealing for both spouses. I just can't bring myself to support prenups because the left and the Jews shill for them so goddamn hard it makes me suspicious. Does anyone have statistics for prenups and divorce rates? Good luck finding them under 100,000 huffpo articles about how empowering they are for women regardless of how much money they have or their future spouse

Fuck u

because all of the courts are illegal and are a racket. all they do is funnel money away from hard working men so they can give it to wasteful women. if you were not aware, women make up 75% of all purchases. there are business interests behind every piece and part of motivation.

since this is the case, that women seek nothing but compensation and property for use of their pussy in a divorce settlement (as they contribute nothing else), it is obvious that marriage is simply living with a hooker. you are paying to rent her vagina.

and the lawyers, the bloodthirsty low lives that they are, are all too happy to get paid for ruining lives. the entire system is fucked and if you should know not to get married by now.

This. Take her hiking out in the middle of nowhere, and push her ass off a cliff. Say she slipped, and fell. Act like you are in shock. Take "personal time". Ball out with life insurance money.

>men to act more femine
This fucking precisely.
I live in a rural area - rarely get into the city more than twice a month. Out in the rural area, most of the men here are still masculine, by necessity. You can't be a pure faggot and still run a saw. And definitely can't be a pure faggot and deal with the locals. I'm not talking viking-level masculinity, but the kind that used to exist in western society, where men did manly things and women supported the home.
Went to the city today for an appointment.
Holy suffering fuck - every single guy I drove by was a numale. It was fucking revolting.
No wonder women are bitchy and masculine these days - the men are more girly than they are.
It's fucking depressing.

That's because the judge can throw out a prenup at will.

>If some cheating whore was granted custody, half of assets, and alimony, I would literally nope the fuck off to Brazil, the Caribbean or somewhere irrelevant that's desperate for expats just to spite her. Go ahead, throw liens at me. Ill be fucking living on some tropical beach dicking shitskin bimbos on a diet of delicious dank fruits til I die.

Sounds pretty comfy. Why don't we do this BEFORE gettting shafted in a messy divorce? Just skip step one and two and go straight to dicking exotic slags?

they want you to have a half-arsed one so it can be thrown out in court

apparently they don't hold water unless both parties lawyer up and negotiate a bit first (so she can't bust the crocodile tears and claim she was forced into signing etc)

This. Honestly, murder is the only sane option in this case. I would not hesitate twice if some fucking whore did OP image to me.

>women marry you for your wealth
>you realize this obvious fact
>you became wealthy to get a hot woman
>she eats you alive and trades up
>you continue to get drunk and self destruct instead of shoot her and her lawyer in the face before you suicide by cop
This is why we can't have nice things: modern men are wired to self-destruct instead of overthrow the system.

5 years on the road buddy, 5 kids around the globe. wayyyy ahead of you

hmm

fuck