Intelligence doesn't matter
The British public will cannibalise itself for sophistry
This will never end

Master Bates
Seaman Staines

>North Korea has launched a nuclear attack on Manchester
lel

Neil mental man.

I sure cant wait to see what the bloke from 2 pints of lager has to say about the weeks burning issues!

Roger the cabin boy

Perhaps only the idiots go to QT

Hope he tells us what Sheridan Smith's puss smells like

>burning issues!
He should get tested?

LEGGY
I
Z

>Watching QT for politics instead of the shitshow

>this mackem maguire cunt

Fucking hate him.

>The women were even more unpaid.

>North Korea has launched a nuke targeting Manchester

That's a bit much isn't it? Genuinely think that's tasteless.

Like an Aldi wine.

>f-farage

Are you that right-wing guy who is part of his double-act on tv?

>Pictures on the internet and um pictures on the internet

Portillo has the face of a Pikmin character.

>tfw Stewart Lee was more succcessful

she looks like an anal slag

muh generation

It's not a taboo for the elite and investment gangsters, why should it be for stealing a jacket in a shop?

Who is that?

Liz ignores QE, ponzi housing House price growth and Blairism.

Also she aged not wgood.

MY NEPHEW USES GOOGLE

>g*rmans gassing people for experiments again

I have a sense of jealousy perhaps?

What Sharon from Eastender SHOULD have looked like if she wasn;t a pig.

she only has nice hair. you've been hair fooled. she has a square jaw and no cheekbones, plus fake eyebrows. she'd be a shocker in the morning

10/25
Low because of actual creative topics this week

the actual episode was shit. 3/10

Anyone happen to know the name of this song? Can never remember it.

What's this song? It's quite nice

Andrew can barely do these monologues now. Makes me cringe.

AMBULANCE GANGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>Loved Liz's genuine reaction to that at Christmas special this year

I have strong desire to eradicate that smug look from too-preggers-for-parliament Jo Swindleson through a thorough punching.

Just wanna go on a train journey with Portillo lads

That guy who's always with him as the opposite side on Press Preview on Sky News and now in the morning on ITV
Review papers together.
Punch and Judy style

Tom's Diner Suzanne Vega.. Some remix

Tom's Diner - DNA feat Suzanne Vega

I think the blandness of tonight's QT has zapped me of all hope and ambition, lads. Think I'm gonna turn off TW and yank it to some of those deepfakes. Thursdays nights aren't what they used to be desu

Nice one laddies found it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jWMToInrke0

Also
Dopefiends Diner cover by 2pac

Thanks chaps

>deepfakes

Politicans in those soon to be scandalised as tech improves.

Kevin Maguire is a twat: youtu.be/htnczS8_AJ8

comfy

I think I heard that song before on this week before, I guess they want to make use of it while they have rights for it to keep within the budget or something?

Andrew Pierce.

THE BANKERS THE BONUSES

That's the dwarf twat.
Ta.

Would you show Liz some authoritarianism?

It;s true though.

You just know Portillo has been reading Hoppe.

I'm not gunna lie I think I'd be uncomfortable with Portillo staring into the side of my head less than a foot away.

I know a French guy at work who looks exactly like Macron. I think he might actually be Macron.

I'll let you know when I see what heels she's wearing.

You know those weren't the names right?

thinkers go to The View
This Week has an annoying habit of picking good, yet unidentifiable music in its out-of-studio pieces.
>that look of settlement and peace after battling for LBC's slot from 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. on Fridays.

Do you work at Macro?

>Let them eat cake
Portellos a wanker. The poor have been waiting for centuries for wealth to be distributed downwards. Thick roots more like and we're coming for your wealth.

do you work in a Zionist Illuminate Temple?

Seaman Staines was made up, I'm pretty sure Master Bates was real.

I wouldn't say it's a new way. Surely the Chinese have just embraced their roots as a bureaucracy heavy society?

Would you be happy if Lizzy had made Labour party leader instead of Corbyn?

Does he perk up when the tea lady walks in? That'll be the giveaway.

>its another communism/capitalism episode
Fuck sake

Women seem to wilt under the pressure. It takes its toll on men also, but they don't seem to degenerate in performance to the same degree

>hair fooled

I like this. We have to make this a thing. L'oreal doesnt make slags 'worth it'.

#hairfooled #notworthit

Master Mate
A somewhat dopey character, who has a tendency to use malapropisms and to mispronounce common words. He has a teddy bear in his bunk and is quite mild-mannered. It is not entirely clear why he is the mate, as he does not appear to have any authority over the rest of the crew. He was present in the first ever Pugwash story, in which he was depicted as being constantly sleepy. Pugwash's adenoidal pronunciation of this character's name appears to be the main source of the urban legend about characters' sexually suggestive names.[2]
Willy
A simple sailor from Wigan. He appears to be the youngest crew member (apart from Tom). He is a gentle soul, and is against using violence. He does, however, have the occasional brainwave and has been the crew's saviour (admittedly sometimes more by luck than by design). "Just you wait till we get back to Wigan – we won't half have a 'tail' to tell!"

Tom the Cabin Boy
It might be argued that without Tom, Pugwash would have been sunk long ago. He is the most intelligent and resourceful member of the crew, the only one who can cook and the only one who can actually sail a ship. Although Pugwash would never admit it, Tom's ability to think up schemes is probably the only thing that prevents him from being a total failure as a pirate. The rest of the crew also found they were unable to operate without Tom, after he left with the captain when the crew mutinied. Tom is an expert concertina player, despite this being a 19th-century anachronism for an 18th-century pirate, and part of his repertoire is The Trumpet Hornpipe (the Captain Pugwash theme).

He was portrayed with a Home Counties accent in the first television adaptation, and with an Irish accent in the 1997 series.

Would you prefer him to "lean in"

Cut-Throat Jake
Captain Pugwash's fearsome arch-enemy, captain of the Flying Dustman (a pun on the Flying Dutchman combined with a reference to the occupation of dustman). When he is not scheming to bring about Pugwash's downfall, he is a rather more competent pirate than his enemy, and always seems to have plenty of treasure. He speaks with a stereotypical West Country accent, and is easily recognisable by his eye patch and enormous black beard.

Swine
An Australian pirate who works for Jake. He almost always has a mug of grog in his hand. This character appeared in the original series, but never spoke, nor was he named.

Stinka
A Mexican who works for Jake who speaks little English. He repeats everything that Jake says, annoying him greatly. Again, this character was an unnamed, unspeaking character in the earlier series.

Lieutenant Scratchwood

She has all the integrity and backbone of a New labour Blairite middle-class cake-baking cum guzzling "company day out Gang" manager

John Simpson
>"What's down will be up"

chinese society was always based on groups (villages) getting orders and rules from afar. they have local votes for community positions like councillors etc, but they don't subscribe to the western idea of individual rights etc. the group is more important. obviously if people are the ones getting the shit end of the deal, they don't like this so much

Young Conservatives BTFO

BASKETWEAVING?!? THERE ONTO US!!

now you know about it you'll see it everywhere. it's a bit of a redpill

You just KNOW that the interns at TW browse Sup Forums

>a man called “Saville”?

run it through that MakeApp thing filter

Gotten gassy all of a sudden

>The Channel 5 logo

Sexiest PMQ audio ever

All this time, I thought this was an Eritrean cattle-rustling imageboard. I feel used.

You're definitely a bitter working-pleb from a shithole northern coalmine ghost town "community" that got JUSTed by Thatcher, aren't you