Which denomination of Christianity is the least cucked and which version of the bible is the most readable and...

Which denomination of Christianity is the least cucked and which version of the bible is the most readable and practical? I want to give it a serious try as I believe it may answer several questions and fill many gaps.

I know that Christianity was started by jews and that Jesus was a jew, but the religion has changed significantly since then and has been Europeanized.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch
youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ
youtu.be/6ICTsqE4Fjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i would suspect that the orthodoxy is probably the least tampered with.

old Lutheran church

>I know that Christianity was started by jews and that Jesus was a jew, but the religion has changed significantly since then and has been Europeanized.

Shill, I am Greek Orthodox. At this point it does not matter what kind of denomination you go for. You go to a church if you like the liturgies, the speeches and its people. Any church that speaks of politics is infiltrated by politics and destroys the spirituality of the church thus making it redundant. Now what you should be focused on is know who Jesus is and what he meant through what he spoke of and that can only be found in the bible. For a better interpretation of it (depending if you care to actually do this) you must research etymology to understand what is being meant in the Gospel. This is easy considering English has roots in Ancient Greek, making it easier to pick up if English is your first language. So in other words, find words that you question and translate them. When you do this you can broaden your ability to properly interpret what is being said. You don't have to do this but it is an extra talent worth developing.

Preachers don't want to go against the status quo, so ALL mainstream churches are going to be highly cucked.

>shill
It's a fact, get over it. I want a denomination to look into personally and I'm unlikely to ever go to church often, if ever.

Sorry, a lot of people try to discredit him for that in order to disuade people from Christianity.

I suggest you don't use Sup Forums for your answers and think this one out.

Absolute fundamentalist Protestantism.

Calvinism

What, like Americans? No, their Christianity is crass and retarded.
I was thinking orthodox or catholicism. Aquinas and Augustine are far closer to these traditions, and I take them to provide a more rigorous Christianity than the philistine Americanized version.

Thats Dostoevsky if anyone is curious. Read the brothers karamazov if you are able to focus for more than 10 minutes at a time.

Tbh prolly Orthodox.

I'm catholic but this pope is just....

Southern Baptist.
King James Version

You can still read it if you can only focus 10 minutes a time. Read for 10 minutes and repeat. Probably better that way so you can think about what you're actually reading.

No, the Cromwellian variant.
The global power of Britain was Protestant.

christianity is a meme religion. SJWs use it to kiss minorities' butt and poltards here use it to bash Jews and niggers. Everyone just uses it for their own purpose. There is no single teaching except that jesus is god.

Orthodox Study Bible is very good. Translated from original Greek texts and is similar to the KJV, less repetition of some words ('shall, shall, shall' for instance). In depth commentary and lots of nice images throughout.

And Judaism is a kike religion, you don't want to be a kike, do you user?

the best is the one that works for you, makes you happy and productive, brings you the grace of god.

for me it's orthodoxy, but i guess for you it would be P1protestantism or maybe catholicism.

inretesding idea

>Which denomination of Christianity is the least cucked

the christianity you find on pol.

This is the thing= every church exists because they get tax breaks. To get those breaks, the preachers have to remain neutral during elections. This is how baby raping satan worshipping kikes managed to take control of the western world while christianity remained oblivious. The christian church is just a department of the state. it's a complete whore.

Also, the bible is a good book, but that's all it is. The christian tenant that it is the complete and infallible word of God is due to the roman emperor constantine cucking the church in 300 ad. This tenant has made the church blind and anti-intellectual because if you are blessed by God with intelligence, you have to learn to hide it and just go along with bullshit to survive in the church.

However, God is beginning a reformation of the Christian religion here on pol, so this is the place to be if you really want to be a Christian.

I'm looking for a more readable version. The poetic structure of the kjv is beautiful and nice, but I'm after something more accurate and readable.

Thats mainly because the new testament doesn't set moral guidelines like the old one. It mostly discredits everything aside from the commandments and takes mainly spiritual points.
Sort of like religions in the east it allows for some room that any culture can just insert themselves into.

read whatever version you want. compare versions when you're at verses that interest you and look up words you're curious about in a concordance.

however, read the book of enoch. it's not in the bible because it holds important info that the pagans and kikes didn't want christians to have, but it was considered scripture before the council of Nicaea

>kikes
Uhm, it's literally Jewish.

I would look into Christian mysticism and esoteric Christianity if you want a red pill suppository.

This was removed from the final cut of the Bible, it's actually in the dead sea scrolls too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch

Jordan Peterson’s interpretation unironically.

This. Mystic monasticism is the final Christian redpill.

Southern baptist

I'm going to look into St Augustine and the other Christians around that time influenced by Plato, Aristotle, Stoics, and Greeks in general.

>don't unite just clean your room goyim
BASED

Orthodox has been wracked by commies in Russia, so they are weak.
Catholics don't read the Bible.
Lutherans seem ok.

Orthodoxy

Catholicism is the most cucked

Christianity is just ascetic values so you stay submissive while the state throbs their schlong on your ass.

Independent Fundamental Baptist

King James Version
youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ

Nice cherrypickn' m8
youtu.be/6ICTsqE4Fjs

Slightly disagree, Anglican church is mega-cucked into oblivion. There are still conservative Catholics.

But yeah Catholic church's libtard wing is in full force.

This is true

>Aquinas and Augustine
they won't steer you wrong, user.

look up the Desert fathers too

The Brothers Karamazov is a difficult read but very rewarding

pic related

there was a channel for religion or christianity on Sup Forums but I don't find it anymore, does someone know it?