Why do Americans circumcise their kids?

Why do Americans circumcise their kids?

jewish tricks

What I want to know is why everyone on Sup Forums is so beta.

What are the origins of circumcision?
Did people cut half the dicks of all the jews and their children as a punishment and it's been warped through time as a tradition?

Branding them as jew slaves

People who use the Nazi flag are spergs. Circumcision is a pact with God. It separates you from heathens. At least according to the Bible.

Do we have to have this thread for the millionth time? Seriously everyday with these shit threads
Take off your memeflag and show us where you come from if you're not scared of the ridicule yourself

>at least according to the bible

>neocuck
>let's talk about penises again
Slide thread

Why do Americans not take their shoes off in the house?

Because they like touching peepee's.. Oh and they are cucks to Jews, who LOVE touching peepees.

Jewish tricks

right wing jews and lazy fatness. vagina worshippers

yeah. let's get rid of all of them. that way nobody can talk about them. nobody cares that fisa is legal and trump reauthorised it. your very post is a slide post against this thread. too many fucking jews on here

so put this to rest, american doctors used to promote the genital mutilation of males because it was (((claimed))) to be healthier and to prevent certain infections, but this has been found to not be the case. this was promoted by jewish doctors as an excuse to continue doing it while there where debates going on about female genital mutilation, i will never understand why its ok for jews to cut and then suck an infants penis but its not ok for muslims to remove the clitoris from a female. genital mutilation should be banned as a whole but no one cares about mens rights, thats about the only solid point mgtow cucks have

B/C their/OUR Overlords, da Jews, command it, Those Rabbis need plenty of baby boy stump 2 slurp on.

They are required to leave a tip for medical services.

mgtow and cuckold make no sense together. without men you cannot cuck yourself. turkey basters supersede shitty Eve in my mind. simple little plastic eye droppers. and much else. no matter how many kids we shit out. if they fail. the whole world will be destroyed. let alone gambling with any of that

Because Doctor Goldman tells them.

*without women

too much power level

Due to mass Jewish immigration to the states after WWII.

Conformity. There's no other reason. It became fashionable because parents were gullible enough to believe quack doctors, and once it became the "norm," inertia was enough to keep the trend going until now. Nowadays, it's becoming less and less fashionable, and as soon as mutilated pricks are the minority of the adult population, the custom will be forgotten.

It's our Zionist slave tradition.

Because it makes us run faster since our body is lighter

Why do botnets force pathetic memes?

probably a fatass evangelical tard

la atrocidad...

A E S T H E T I C D I C K S

Thank god my dick doesn't have pussy lips.

Didn't Jesus say that all the old covenants were gone?

Who would win?

One cereal salesman.

Or 650 million American foreskins?

la abominaciĆ³n...

Because they are jewish property and they know it

So Dr. Shekelstien can charge you $300 dollars for the operation and the parents gets to avoid the cognitive dissonance of accepting that their loved ones have their sons sexually mutilated for no good reason.

Look at who really runs things and it will be clear. To all victims of this abominable practice, don't let (((them))) win. Restore yourselves.

/r/foreskin_restoration.

The end result won't be perfect, but it'll still be a huge improvement. It'll look convincing and feel much, much better. You just have to be disciplined in your tugging, and you'll have a fauxskin in 2-3 years.

leveradge, good or bad ?

why is pol so concerned about other men's dicks?
I don't waste time thinking about dicks. I'd rather think about pussy.

>Leader in the Protestant community declares sugar makes people gay
>Also says brilliant things like circumcision prevents masturbation
>Low IQ backwater idolizes believe him
>It catches on so now it becomes fashion

Amerimutts are a meme and they don't exi-