Based nonwhites

what is the consensus on "based nonwhites"
would you really leave them out of the ethno-state?

>Stephen Miller
>Ben Carson
>half of Sup Forums

I mean come on, you love these people because you sense they are on your side.
Civic Nationalism is the way to go.

Kill yourself

The very picture you posted explained why civnat is not the way. Are you dumb or something?

based Ethan

Yeah. It's a white ethnostate. They should go to their people and teach them our shared values. There is no reason to feel bad that they won't be in the ethnostate; we live in a global world. They'll visit for speeches, and you can visit them in their niggerhuts and temples too.

That kike who voted for hillary?

This.

If he supports the white ethnostate, I wonder if he moved to Puerto Rico

>half of Sup Forums
56% is a little more than half

I have no prob with a based anti-leftist small

Actually

Aryan is not a biological race.
Aryan is synonymous with "Enlightened".

Raise the salute for T'Challa and Hail Wakanda, we might make men of these apes yet.

Being realistic. We should have white lands but having a few based poc isnt a prob as long as they have our values and understand they choose to be guests

I think these types of people we would encourage to become leaders and contracts in foreign countries. Ethnonationalism does not mean isolationism.

asian here that is willing to go live in an asian ethnostate once the world is rid of kikes.

what is the consensus on "based nonwhites"
would you really leave them out of the ethno-state?

do you even speak the language of your ancestral country?

>that is willing to go live in an asian ethnostate
you mean asia ? I cant think of a single asian country that is struggling with demographic decline

>Stephen Miller
Ashkenazi Jews are genetically Caucasian and ancestrally European.

We’re going to externminate all nonwhites when we take power. No such thing as ‘based’ animal savages. We’re going to fucking kill them all day after day after day night and day until they’re all fucking gone

yes, parents taught me. Father's side has been here since the 50's. Mother's since the 60's. Both sides have never racemixed. Picking up a fourth language right now (Spanish).

A 'x' ethnostate is a state where only x ethnicity is allowed citizenship. That isn't to say that non-x people can't be resident in the country they just can't have citizenship and the rights which that entails.

There will be different states. Ethnostates and the civic state. Ethno states will be solely for their specific race (Europe, Africa, Asia). South America is where all the half breeds will go. The lighter skin mongrels will lead the darker mongrels. America will be a civic state that acts as an economic hub for the various ethnostates to negotiate trade and other shit.

The based non whites can live in the mongrel state, the civic state or their own ethno states. So if you don't want to live in the ethnostate you don't have to.

the third reich had honorary aryan status for the german heebs that embodied german values. we dont know what form the ethno state will take. perhaps it be only 80% white (like israel is only 80% jewish), but only married, white, legally employed males are allowed to vote and any racial minority within the state would receive full rights of citizenship with the sole exception of universal suffrage.
then again, perhaps the ethnostate will be 98% h'white and 2% of the non whites may be granted honorary status, be granted all the rightd of cigizenship, and will be expected to intermarry and simply enter the genetic mix.
who knows?
we can speculate all day with ten thousand different scenarios. we have no idea what form the ethnostate may take, we have no idea what the political forces on of the day of the ethnostates formation will be.
all thwt we do know is that it has been this very meticulous, autistic, and ultimately jewish, obsession with total justice for absolutely every single individual that has led to the willess, purposeless, degeneration we are living through today.

we have to have the spine to say that we must be concerned with ourselves first and we will accept the consequences of that.

Fuck you, I'm a half breed so what. Telling me where I'm supposed to live.

Hi jew

I'm a mongrel too, south America will be fun bro. We can get the village together and burn so thieves to death or snitch on some drug dealers and get dismembered. We should probably learn some Spanish and Portuguese.

My folks are from Brazil so I already know Portuguese XD

Well if purto rico and cuba are shit holes, america does have some responisiblity there having attacked the spanish and annexed those countries.

You really have to be an idiot to make war on people annex the land, and then complain about those people being part of your country.

See man, it's not going to be so bad.

Sounds fair to me, no kikes allowed in ours though, not even to visit

>You really have to be an idiot to make war on people annex the land, and then complain about those people being part of your country.

You really have to be an idiot to think any of us were alive for that. The Spanish can have PR back, but i bet they don't want it because it costs America money having PR as a Common Wealth. There is no benefit at all for us.

>The Spanish can have PR back,

that is great that you say that, but the US government is not doing that is it?? Perhaps you should complain to your white man senator instead of complain about the people suffering under his policies?

I redpilled my half white best friend on accident. As I was being redpilled, I was just honest with him and he followed along.

It's possible, but it's the exception to the rule. I feel bad for redpilling him desu senpai. He's pretty much alone now, and doesn't/can't have fashy friends other than myself.

>based non-whites

>that is great that you say that, but the US government is not doing that is it??

because nobody is offering to take it. Absolutely no country is approaching the U.S to take back PR. That's what you do not get. You are right that annexing PR was dumb idea but we don't choose to keep them. They survive off collecting much more American tax dollars than they pay in. They couldn't feed themselves with American tax dollars so we can't just cut them loose and say good luck or we would get more "look at evil racist America letting the brown people starve". PR is very fortunate to be a U.S common wealth, they don't even have to work for their survival under uncle sam.

without American tax money*

Damn you must be a fucking idiot, when has anyone come up to ask for any state or any territory? Nations don't just come up and ask for territory when the nation has literally not given a single indication it is willing to give it up.

This

Oh so America has to go around the world pitching Puerto Rico to nations to make you happy?

>Hey Spaniard, how would you like to own a beautiful ghetto island full of brown people who consume much more than they produce? Sometimes it gets hut by Hurricanes so you'll have to dumps millions into helping the brown people because aren't capable of helping themselves?

Puerto Rice should take it's independence but they won't because that would mean no gibs from uncle sam for the Ricans.

You somehow expect me to believe the american government wants to let puerto rico go, yet has made zero overtures about it like some sort of guarded state secret?

You really are a fucking idiot, I bet you complain about no one coming and taking the car parked in your garage that you no longer want around.

That means they get to rule over other niggers in Africa. Truly based non whites want to go back home.

Why would the American Government willingly keep PR when we could give them their independence and pay them ( much less than they collect in taxes) to a put a base there or sell them to an ally and put a base there? PR is useful in defense but we keep them as a common wealth because they have no way of surviving on their own. You can't just say fuck them and send them off to starve and they benefit no other nation at this point, our enemies might use them but that will just lead to missiles being pointed at PR and could end bloody for them. Having them as a common wealth keeps them alive and fed. What would PR do after that Hurricane if the U.S government hadn't helped? The first thing they did after the hurricane was demand aid from us because they could even get water to their people. They are also deep in debt. If PR was smart they would just become a state.

they keep it as a military base, The USA military loved having military bases everywhere and they have a strong influence over the government.

If not please tell what is Stopping the US government from apologizing to spain for annexing it territory and offering it back.