Liberals are chimping our over the release of a classified memo that supposedly has some startling revelations

>Liberals are chimping our over the release of a classified memo that supposedly has some startling revelations.
>”NO NO NO I DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE MEMO SAYS, ITS A DISTRACTION FROM RUSSIA INV.”

When did Americans become this stupid? I thought when anything classified gets released it is good because it promotes transparency and accountability. If Dems have a problem they can easily dispute it with their info once it’s out.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/31/trump-100-percent-behind-releasing-surveillance-memo-tells-gop-lawmaker.html
cnn.com/2018/01/31/politics/donald-trump-devin-nunes-memo/index.html
i.4cdn.org/pol/1517524250416.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope they keep chimping out long after its release man will they have a hell of a wake up call with it.

The truth doesn’t matter, only victory.

Most Americans approach politics like neurotic zealots.

Has there even been mention of this so called meme being released? What has Trump even said in the matter?

How did Australian get so stupid? I thought allowing roving gangs of African Teenagers to rape your women and kill your men was bad for society, but Australia clearly disagrees.

I'm just glad Trump's been largely "hands off" with this (not tweeting or even commenting on it as one would expect). I get the feeling dems are salivating for this thing to blow up in some yet unseen way

>We don't want to know what the intelligence report says, it's a distraction from intelligence reports

literally no one outside of Sup Forums is talking about this memo faggot. look at cnn, look at cbs, look at nbc. literally no one cares.

stop the presses...a crazy sole republican fanfic about an insane conspiracy theory taking place inside the fbi omg its the end of the world

they are terrified

It was nothing. We've been duped. I am so sorry but I must get some rest now, goodnight.

Looks like nothing. I am going to sleep now.

Oh boy, waiting on nothing. You guys can't seriously be staying awake to read this stuff can you? It's nothing. Go to bed or something. I'm tired, going to sleep now.

Can't you guys feel your eye lids dropping? What can we do but submit to this peaceful slumber? Let's get some sleep. This is a complete nothingburger.

I'm just gonna get some sleep bros. it never happens

It's basic bitch hyper-partisan politics. It's good for Trump and GOP, so it must be bad for Dems and their voters, so they hate it. Even if it's transparency.

Go back to sleep goy. Watch the super bowl, watch TV and buy shit you don't need. Good goy

Very few people are chimping out, as far as I can tell. A lot of these guys, Mueller, Rosenstein, whoever, were Republicans before this whole thing started and were appointed and confirmed by Republicans. Even then, the FBI will rebut.

This is not a big deal. Let the little Trumpettes rage.

Share blue

>when did America become this stupid
Are you new? The whole American media circus is based on the fact that they are stupid

"Don't you worry. 100%"

Trump after the SOTU when asked if he was going to release the memo by someone in the crowd.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/31/trump-100-percent-behind-releasing-surveillance-memo-tells-gop-lawmaker.html

cnn.com/2018/01/31/politics/donald-trump-devin-nunes-memo/index.html

POO

Dems hate it because it discredits the FBI who they discredited.

>Liberals are chimping our over the release
Mexicans, Canadians, Germans and illegal aliens using social media to distort American politics.

Such a crazy fan-fic the democrats refused to vote to release it, Nancy Pelosi is shitting her pants over it and contradicting herself as to why it shouldn't be released, and the FBI themselves sent 5 agents to redact and revise the Nunes memo.

Yep. Nothing to see here!

It wont be released. It's a psyop to tell the American citizens that your government is corrupt and there is nothing you can/will do about it.

===================================
Memo Man March
===================================

So, how many Trump supporters can we assemble in DC on Friday and Saturday? Friday is for demanding the memo. Saturday is for demanding resignations and arrests.

Sorry, folks, but it looks like we will finally have to create our own "happening." Bottom line, the memo mustn't be released without any ground presence. There needs to be a ground presence.

That' right "Fuck the FBI, Fuck the CIA, Fuck the DOJ". If they try and deport you stand up and fight. Trump says they are corrupt. Arm yourselves against your oppressors, never answer their questions. All hail King Trump. This is not a country of laws but one of lies.

>When did Americans become this stupid?

Liberals aren't Americans

>same exact sentence being copy pasted in multiple threads about how "no one cares about the memo guys. Plz ignore everything happening around you. p-plz....plz"
Totally friend. No one cares. Especially not David Rothschild.

All I heard was something aout Trump waiting 5 days, but then that wuld be on a saturday?

the truth is irrelevant, protecting the unaccountable Deep State and their crony politicians is all that matters!

all the fucking slide posts

it feels like im back in the election

The first americans were all Liberals.

What flavor is the Koolaid this week?

They just want their team to win, just like us.

>This butthurt.

>NO ONE CARES REEEE
>Still panicking.

In such rapid succession, there is no possible way these posts weren't written by the same person. Shareblue working overtime tonight, (((they))) are on notice.

Anonymous (ID: jukkJXmR) 02/01/18(Thu)19:30:32 No.158871843▶It was nothing. We've been duped. I am so sorry but I must get some rest now, goodnight.
>>
Anonymous (ID: jukkJXmR) 02/01/18(Thu)19:30:52 No.158871877▶Looks like nothing. I am going to sleep now.
>>
Anonymous (ID: jukkJXmR) 02/01/18(Thu)19:31:16 No.158871912▶Oh boy, waiting on nothing. You guys can't seriously be staying awake to read this stuff can you? It's nothing. Go to bed or something. I'm tired, going to sleep now.
>>
Anonymous (ID: jukkJXmR) 02/01/18(Thu)19:31:37 No.158871952▶Can't you guys feel your eye lids dropping? What can we do but submit to this peaceful slumber? Let's get some sleep. This is a complete nothingburger.

>conspiracy
Funny enough the so called conspiracy is made up by the cia to cover their tracks after they've killed john f kennedy it is in their document.

Lol this is obvious shilling.

>Very few people are no panicking.
>See's a huge amount of shilling
>Also nice bait.

They were???????

And how well would these classical liberals get along with contemporary liberals?

Quit being a defeatist shill.

Whats really stupid is you gave half of your country to black people who eat bugs and huff gas.

> roving gangs of African Teenagers
> one lefty suburb left high and dry by the police like L.A
> no one was raped
> everywhere else foreigners would be lynched by thong and flag cape wearing drunks
What's up your arse?

Trump doesn't give a fuck about the memo other than he will use it as leverage to pull back or stop the Mueller investigation, which I’m not convinced isn’t targeting the corruption in the DOJ or FBI. But’s that certainly debatable. The real meat is the Inspector General's report on the matter. IG's are immune from political bullshit. Trump will sit on the IG report until early fall right before the midterms. Then, it will come out, and he will have two scoops, and grease the guillotines. The simple reason that fuckers like Holder, Clinton and Comey are shitting is that they don’t have the keys to the castle anymore. Remember the quote from HRC, “if this motherfucker wins, we all hang from nooses.”

You know how I know you are a stupid fag?

Because all those news outlets you mentioned always avoid telling the truth.

So if they are not covering the memo, you know it is rock solid truth.

This has become a recurring theme and defining for libs

Quit changing the subject.

Just playing devil's advocate/looking at all angles.

Shill please stop you're making us all laugh so hard you ain't influencing us one of your employeers just got your bastards busted. i.4cdn.org/pol/1517524250416.png

Goodness gracious should've fixed my grammar.

This is bullshit