USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

>USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Question for Eurocucks and other people from shithole countries - do you have a version of the USA! chant? Like....do britbong chant GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! Or more likely ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR!

Is there some sort of well known and established patriot chant in your country? Or something similar. Let us know, I'm curious (no homo)

flower of scotland is a must at any sporting event

In France it’s “we surrender”

"One more beer"
-Czechie biggiest consumer of beer in th world.

Whats that one I always here thats like OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OOOOOLAY OOOOOOLAY

is that just a soccer thing?

>shithole countries
Why does reddit turn everything into buzzwords? Fuck off.

Serbia will rape you and you will take it like a bitch

I know vaguely the one you're on about, it's a meme chant for football down south, can't remember the last time I heard it

>meme chant for football

I figured. Only ever heard it at fagball games

lucky for me I don't watch it

I dont watch Handegg and I'm surrounded by idiots who do
>Giving two fucks about sportsball

have a bash at rugby, 6 Nations Championship starts Saturday, Scotland v Wales will be very competitive and exciting to watch, or at least swing by at the start and sample our meme patriotic chant

Actually, I watched a game of Hurling one time and it was pretty sweet. Not sure where in the United Kaliphate you are but regardless of how the shitty the Irish are that was fun to watch.

death to america

>how the shitty the Irish

I was only pretending to be retarded

Looking back at my posts it should be easy enough to gather no? Well like I said, if you tune in on Saturday you will not be disappointed. I went to see an ice hockey game when I was in Boston and that was crazy fun, impressed by the guys managing to balance and throw punches while on two tiny skates, but there were no USA USA chants. Is that because New Englanders hate themselves?

Naw, thats cuz the USA USA USA is not related to sports since all we do is play each other and then call ourselves "world" champions. Maybe during the Olympics you might hear it.

For Americans going to a sporting event is about eating shit food and drinking with your buddies and oh yeah there's a game going on too. It's for retard normies and chads

We had a Britcuck come over for my job and we went to a game and he was shocked that all the fans intermingled and sat with each other. He said you could never do that shit where he was from.

Not euro, but we have this
Hail hail Israel

lol srsly?

Depends on the sport I suppose, football fans have a tendency to go completely feral if things don't go their team's way (or even if they do, to celebrate). Imagine running about London underground and slapping people with bacon, and then multiply the ensuing chaos by 1000 and you've got your average jaunt in the city centre after an Old Firm game.

Also, stealing your tam o shanter pepe

how do I impress this really hot jewish girl i've been flirting with in the library?

Ole ole wir fahren in den puff nach barcelona

>Also, stealing your tam o shanter pepe

Captain Kirk was Scottish?