Average IQ of U.S. states

Remove niggers from the southern states and show me the South.

>blackest states are the dumbest
really blows my pistachios

>California 101
>the soda jerks

C'mon now. Try a bit harder.

I've seen California as high as 101 and as low as 95. Why is it a different graph every time?

ONLY RETARDS VOTE FOR REPUBLICUNTS

Really Salts my Meats

Minnesota here I last IQ test I did was in 5th grade and got 150 AMA.

PA is red now faggot. We elected the God Emperor.

That graph isn't even correct. California's is way lower than that in official graphs.

How do you explain the Midwestern states with no black people then.

>literally made up

>Wyoming
>Montana
>Idaho
>North & South Dakota
>black

The Liberal states are the most intelligent.

Based on the number of engineers in Alaska it'd be far higher than 98 if you just subtracted native Alaskans

BTFO by

Just remember, you lost.

Who here's taken a legit IQ test? I never have.

>thesodajerks.com

>Kentucky has a higher IQ than California
Kek, libshits btfo.

If you count the millions of illegal beaners, it drops to 95.

Why are Michigan and Oregon 99 and blue but Nevada, Ohio and Iowa are 99 and red? Also why is Virginia Red at 100? This is a total bullshit map

California is more brown than a neglected outhouse toilet, how the hell is the average over 85?

lmao the average IQ in Hawaii is 106

Have you lived there? They're dumbest people we have. They cut tree limbs while sitting on the them.

Why is the bean machine raping california's IQ but not Texas'?

(((thesodajerks)))

>California avg iq 101
>Over 50% populated by spics and nigs

You wanna know how I know this map is complete bullshit?

>believing that fake news chart that was obviously doctored to favor democrap states

The south is nigger country so of course this would be the case

>
This hurts because it's so true (except for the race mixing part, the rape was only in one direction). Fuck JWB for getting us into this fucking shit.

It's not entirely implausible. The people living in San Francisco have such preposterously high IQs that it's enough to bring the average up by several points.

I just looked at Hawaii after seeing this picture dozens of times. How is Hawaii so dumb? It's chink central.

There's a decent amount of whites and Asians to counter it. Also it's more Mexican than black

Pacific islanders are as stupid as native Americans

It's also full of coconut niggers.

Have you been to the midwest? Chicago is basically a nigger factory and they keep exporting criminals and gang members to every state around them. I live in the middle of fucking nowhere Iowa and we had a gang fight in our mall food court a few years back. Niggers are a cancer on society.

NY is way below 109 average, this map is bullshit.

This is fake if anyone hasn't realized it yet.
OP is a fag looking for easy (you)s

>Utah 87
stupid fucking Mormons

Fake and gay, faggot.

Ahh yes, Maps with random numbers colors and lines separating suppose different sides.

Im curious how many people actually believe stuff they see and read on the internet without even stopping to think "Wheres the proofs"

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid