MFW some idiot says the memo is a big deal

literally no one outside of Sup Forums is talking about this memo faggot. look at cnn, look at cbs, look at nbc. literally no one cares.

stop the presses...a crazy sole republican fanfic about an insane conspiracy theory taking place inside the fbi omg its the end of the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LlDW13JrfSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aKMCpV5yQCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they will burn

I swear to god, sometimes I wonder if this is what it feels like to be one of you right-wing conspiracy theoriests (albeit I’m actually right); are you guys deliberately ignoring the fact that the evidence is CLEAR AS DAY; THE RUSSIAN COLLISION IS REAL. Trump contacted Russia through background channels and, using these people he managed to convince Russia through payment or maybe the promise of favors to hack into our election and ensure his victory. I mean you guys can’t just believe that all this stuff is coincidence right? Flynn, Manhard, Assange. It’s all connected. Once mueller wraps up his investigation i mean that’s it, it’s over. I mean seriously, it’s time for this clown to be impeached.

You should probably get some rest. This is a complete nothingburger. I think it is sorely needed for you. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Please, let's not focus on this stuff. It's a bunch of nonsense. I must sleep. There is nothing happening, please, let's not focus on this stuff. Please. This is boring. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired. Let's get some sleep. Please, let's not focus on this stuff. It's a bunch of nonsense. I must sleep. There is nothing happening, please, let's not focus on this stuff. Please. This is boring. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired. Let's get some sleep.

his is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye.

Stop spamming your shit thread

Just got on arena 4

Not even my wife or her son are disgusting this memo

p-p-p-please dont look at the memo

shariablue....
keep it up faggots....
topKeK

Hi shareblue.

SAGE

I was literally watching CBS talk about it today. If you're going to shill at least make it believable.

Shilling confirms happening.

Hey Mr. Bonnell

>look at cnn, look at cbs, look at nbc. literally no one cares.
Sage

literally no one outside of Sup Forums is talking about this memo faggot. look at cnn, look at cbs, look at nbc. literally no one cares.

stop the presses...a crazy sole republican fanfic about an insane conspiracy theory taking place inside the fbi omg its the end of the world

what the fuck have you done to wojak

Shareblue fuck off before you get gassed.

>>>>reddit

Yawwwwwwwwnnnnn. Holy fuck I am sleepy.
Always waiting for something, and nothing ever happens. It is so tiresome.
I think I'm just going to ignore everything for a while and catch up on some sleep for a few days.
Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Care to provide ANY shred of proof of that?

Even your pic is rubbish

Did you finally figure out how ID's work?

>That feel when a game I want to play isn't released on Nintendo hardware

>hack into our election
>Hill-dawg shat pantsuit at 911 memorial
pick one you buttblasted nigger

Wow I am really, really sleep. So sleepy that I am hallucinating that it is on every news website and every TV newscast.
Really need to get some rest.

Pack it in boys. No one cares about the fact that the FBI used tools intended to stop terrorism against a political figure. I guess its over.

>Look at CNN, CBS, and NBC
You mean look at all the channels that have had their news scripted for them by the Democratic Party? Watch the channels that told us Donald Trump never stood a chance, or that Hillary was an honest person, or that the stock market would plummet as soon as Trump was elected?

fixed

did you all receive the same folder of images or are you just working really hard tonight?

>posting nujak
I know this is a troll thread, but you should still strongly consider suicide

Go back to /r9k/ with this shitjak

Geez, people like you. Adam Schiff was on Tucker Carlson a while back. I'm sure he'll never return as he was embarrassed and exposed. Schiff repeatedly brought up Russia, even accused Tucker of "carrying water for the Kremlin". Tucker asked him to look straight into the camera and tell the American people, "...they (Russians) hacked John Podesta's emails, we know for a fact that Putin's government did that." He wouldnt. He flat out would not. Why? Because he's a lying piece of shit, just like you, who would rather brainwash people into believing a lie rather than confront the fact that the Left lost an election because Americans didn't like the direction the party was going. One simple question. It's what they've been screaming since they lost. Why can't he just look into the camera and say it then?
youtu.be/LlDW13JrfSQ

Sky news (uk) covered it quite a bit today and it got covered in irish bulletins too. Looks like theyre just trying to slide it where it really matters huh.

S O Y B O Y
O
Y
B
O
Y

Shit meme. At least post the bull you prep so your cuck buddies can fap.

It’s literally the top story

fuck off kike

Kek at the top bit.

>1 pump chump

Damn, you really need those sheckles that bad?
Trying to get out before getting shipped to gitmo there shill?
Season well and send to hell.

No one was talking about Hillary's emails until it got too big not to cover. No one from the leftie media mentioned fusion gps until cnn had to cover it. When they covered it they said its not a big deal. When people found out it was a big deal they're now forced to cover it daily. Expect the same thing from the fisa memo. They usually put out counter prop like Trump cheating on melania or the russian crap to distract from the massive story unfolding that might lead to jail time for some cnn reporters as well.

You can go back to watching football all your life

>reddit wojack
you have to go back

>mfw some retard posts his fucking forced meme retard reddit face
die

Post proofs faggot

The memo was a scam. Omg.

Shills, shill elsewhere. Memo must be read.

If you think this is shareblue you're an actual retard. Its just some falseflag trolls making obvious "shill" threads in order to get (you)s in the wake of the memo hype. Fucking newfags.

I'm so tired, this entire thing was a waste of time. I must get some rest now.

LOL

you're fucked

I'm so sleepy. Why don't you just go to bed everything will be fine. I can't believe it's so late.

Looks like nothing. I am going to sleep now.

I just spent 3 hours waiting for this memo. Its literally nothing, I'm going to sleep guys, we all should get some rest and forget about this topic at hand.

Please, let's not focus on this stuff. There is nothing worth mentioning in this memo. It's a bunch of nonsense, let's all go to sleep. There is nothing happening, I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

>no one
youtube.com/watch?v=aKMCpV5yQCg
The shilling isn't even good anymore. I'm bored.

Why do underage get so mad at pasta? Ive seen this one a little while ago too. Godzimoot should make an ai that bans anyone who unironically tries to get into an argument with pasta.

shills

Nice copypasta faggot

I think it’s people pretending to shill. Like it’s so bad that no one could actually be paid for this.
Unless it’s meant to be this bad, to be this easily rejected.

Still, I don’t think boredom was the intended response. We’re meant to be ridiculing them and pouncing in their desperation.