Sweden during WW2

Sweden fueled Nazi Germany with iron ore during WW2 by adhering to their ideologies, what do you think of this? I think Sweden is responsible for hundreds and thousands of deaths in WW2 by "pretending to be neutral". Many people died due to their cuckiness, fuck Sweden. WW2 could have been shortened if these neutral pussies had have grown some balls.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1997/01/26/weekinreview/the-not-so-neutrals-of-world-war-ii.html
worldwar-two.net/print/portugal/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_iron-ore_mining_during_World_War_II
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We should've sunk britain I guess. You guys didn't want peace. You basically sold out palestine to warmongers and your own sons to the death for some fancy jewlry.

Great job tea drinker fucking up the world with your inbred shithole.

I concur. It is shit being on the wrong side afterall.

our king was a nazi so we understood what needed to be done

Sweden lost the War.

Sunk Britain with what? Your miniscule cock torpedo??

You were "neutral". But clearly favoured the Nazis so that makes sense..

WW2 could have been shortened if these neutral pussies had have grown some balls.

AH HURR DURR the government asks every single Swede before making a decision. Do you believe this? Do you believe that? Are you retarded?

He wasn't though. He tried to get Hitler to ease up on his persecution of the Jewish people.

No, but look at Neville Chamberlain, was an absolute pussy. Was voted out of parliament because he only wanted peace. Then look at Winston Churchill, ran the war for the United Kingdom. Who the fuck do you think you are?

The Swedes were Nazi. The Swiss were with the allies. They just didn't invade each other's "neutral" country

>Neutral countries must seize all exports and imports and starve to death

>Then look at Winston Churchill, ran the war for the International Jewdom.

ftfy

Shut your oz mouth you were irrelevant before ww2

So before ww2 they were starving and dying? You're autistic, they found ww2 as an opportunity to fuck everyone else around them but themselves.

a war of waiting it out on an island until the big boys showed up. Such Bravery! Quintessentially British.
Also
>losing war objective Poland
>losing whole empire
>become vassal of US
No country in history will ever match the British in most territory lost despite winning the war.

After Paris falls if UK quickly peaces out
>no USSR
>no commie china
>no korean war
>no vietnam war
>no other commies
>still have empire

S'truth

Mate your flag means fuck all, you joined the war 2 years after it all started. The battle for Britain was near the end of the 1940s and was the changing part of the war

The main source was Portugal. At the time Portugal was the principal source of wolfram ore in Europe. The Germans were totally dependent on Portugal and Spain their wolfram supplies. Salazar made a ton of gold selling ore to the Germans. After the war the USA pressed Portugal to surrender 44 tons of German gold by freezing it's assets in the US.

Show your flag please? Spain was absolutely useless during the war as they were fucking neutral piece of shit, a literal highway towards Portugal

Exactly, they were neutral that why they could make business with Germany.

nytimes.com/1997/01/26/weekinreview/the-not-so-neutrals-of-world-war-ii.html

jew jork times lol

lol ok

>Initially, it is Germany that is privileged with the agreement of January 24, 1942, as a result of the encounter between Salazar and Hanz Eltze, director of the German Legation in Lisbon on 31 October last year. This agreement leaves the commitment of the Portuguese government control the price of tungsten

> It is written in the the agreement, that Portugal will seek to provide 3,000 tons of tungsten, an average of 250 tons per month, 150 $ 00 per pound.

>Following the meetings and to strengthen this first agreement, in the first months of 1942, comes another agreement, dated January 24 this year. In this agreement, which ends on March 1, 1943, Portugal is obliged to provide the German government or the companies he indicated, the amount of 2,800 tons of tungsten concentrate, at a price of 150 $ 00 a pound.

>A final agreement is signed by Salazar and the envoy extraordinary Oswald Baron Hoyningen-Huene, on April 21, 1943, with anticipated duration until 29 February 1944.

>Portugal then provides 2,100 tonnes of tungsten 150 $ 00 a pound in exchange for the same kind of material contained in the previous agreement, amounting to approximately 31,433,000 marks, which represent 90% of tungsten exports, with the remaining 10% paid currency.

>It should be noted that the continuing obligation of the Portuguese government to keep the price of tungsten stable 150 $ 00 per pound, allowing the Germans great advantages over black-market prices (between 500 and 1,000 shells per pound).
worldwar-two.net/print/portugal/

you gotta do what you gotta do to make some MONEY

It's was not the changing part of the war you british twat

We did not invade germany for we allready beat them and rule over them!

Commenwealth country what?? Sheep shagging mong continue being retarded. Why are you being autistic? You were an asset to the forces and you're acting up

swedes know what's up
nowadays the "climate" doesn't really permit it, but got to any austrian skiing resort and you'll see hundreds of swedish ski instructors
and I don't about the other virgins on here (lmao), but sweden has been definitely fuelling ME ever since I turned 16
fuelling me with that HOT SWEDISH PUSSY HA-HA

pussybois

>Sweden fueled Nazi Germany with iron ore during WW2
good

Another Neutral Jew faggot

Well good, it's a pity that YOU'RE country fought for the Jews and thus the genocide of the European race instead of fighting against the Jews with Germany.

>everybody posting to get the digits

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Do you think it is funny the Jewish lover to command and to get ANZAC troops killed in order of his puppets comply with Balfour declaration. You sacrified people with Britain ancestry for the Jews.

They are even gonna force to build a Holocaust WWII museum (something that you even took part) next to the House of Parliament to remind your politicians of (((who really owns))) UK.
Churchill fought for the Jews in either World War,

Easy lad s.i.s is about I imagine.

Don't you know the difference between tungsten and iron?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_iron-ore_mining_during_World_War_II

I bet you are a countryman of mine that decided to hide its geoflag.