Memoo shills!!!

WTF? The shills are in full force. Now I really want to see the memo, I mean if its already got enough people pissed off to send these glow in the dark niggers into full reee mode. Then there must be some shit in it.

All the shilling just makes me want to see it more, its counter productive on (((their))) part.

Other urls found in this thread:

lawfareblog.com/devin-nuness-mystery-memo-repeating-cycle-distraction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm so tired of this stuff. Time for bed, no point in even reading it we all know what's going on. Don't bother. It's time for sleep

You must be so tired. go to sleep user.

I am so sorry but this was a total nothing. I am going to sleep now.

Naps are good for the body. Trust me. Lay down and you won't regret it.

Who cares about this mumbo jumbo. Nothing will happen, you can make sure of that. Please go to sleep.

It will end the FBI and they should be all hung for their treachery and protecting the jews and freemasons with their blood libel sacrifices

Gets confirm, its bed time.

This is nothing more than hyped up fanatic nonsense. Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Is pizza gate level bullshit to slide trumps ineptitude and treason.

>unofficial paper written by nunes "of all people"saying how trump is his platonic love

Literally fake news

Has there even been mention of this so called memo being released? What has Trump even said in the matter?

Way to prove my point shitblue.

Some guy asked him about it when he was walking into the SOTU, he said 100%. I'm sure some autistic user here has the vid.

no one is allowed to sleep not even you.

Yeah some user in another thread linked me to it, how are people getting Friday as the release date though?

IDK, all I really know is all these mother fuckers are coming unglued. Comey even tweeted some weird shit earlier. The amount of shill post over this is astounding.

===================================
Memo Man March
===================================
How many Trump supporters can we assemble in DC on Friday and Saturday? Friday is for demanding the memo. Saturday is for demanding resignations and arrests.

Sorry, folks, but it looks like we will finally have to create our own "happening." Bottom line, the memo mustn't be released without any ground presence. There needs to be a ground presence.

#MemoManMarch

Mmmm I don't think that's going to work. If you ever get conservative men mad enough to march it'll probably be 1776 2.0. And, it won't be a fucking chimp out, they will be organized.

Kek

lawfareblog.com/devin-nuness-mystery-memo-repeating-cycle-distraction

You really think Shariablue niggers are smart enough to understand the Streisand effect? They have a habit of shooting themselves in the fucking foot mate.

You all glow in the fucking dark mate.

I honestly believe these fucking shills got Trump elected. They said a thousand times that he couldn't win, and Democrats fucking believed it. So they sat at home on November 8, because
>muh Hillary can't loose
I don't even believe habbenings anymore until these niggers show up, then I pay attention.

wtf is this thread

It wouldn't fuckin' surprise me. It would've been a hell of a lot like the position we've all been in, getting utterly BTFO the moment we've gotten cocky at some point in our lives, only on a scale six gorillion times bigger.

A blurry line between shill and reality.
>ITT we point our fingers, and demand the release of the memoo

Its fucking 9pm est user, my mom said I had to eat my tendies and get straight to bed. My dad doesn't come around anymore, so she sang me a lullaby about how the memoo is a big nothing burger and white males are the devil.

That Pepe is using a kalashnikov. Nice try Ivan...

This thread

Sorry, I need the shekels, my babushka didn't have a good potato season.

reeeeeeeelease the memo

how did you do this in another thread too?

Such is life...

Did you notice that
and Are two different files, I appreciate the little things in life.