Wow I can't believe I didn't watch this sooner. What a show

wow I can't believe I didn't watch this sooner. What a show.

Sora no Woto is Haibane Renmei done right.

did she get the D?

Is this gundam?

Being Noel is suffering

What a strange thing to say.

Probably eventually. Does the Holy Roman Emperor have a harem situation?

Rio would be his third

She is a baby factory and not your commander.

AIJOU YUJOU

The king certainly sent her back to Helvetia quickly. He probably has other wives with sons already and doesn't need to BREED her.
Besides, this is my commander.

Sora No Woto: War of Apocalypse when?

They're very similar anime: first half or so is SoL then second half or so gets more serious. Both have "deeper" themes than your average mostly/all female cast SoL. Some of the characters are analogous too: Konata = Rakka and Rio = Rekki. Both anime have a pervading mood/feel of mystery, as one wonders what lies outside of the Haibanes' town or the Wotos' habitable zone.
SnW is objectively better, however, because its girls are much cuter.

this is bait

>haibane renmei doesnt have a piss episode

That episode was funny and tastefully handled. People always mention it as if the mere subject matter itself and an enjoyable episode are mutually exclusive.

Sora no Woto was such a crock of shit. So much potential ruined by the retarded insistence on making cute girls doing cute things take precedence over story, characterization, or plot. And the ending of them stopping a war with the power of wuuuuv made me want to vomit. I can't believe anyone likes this disappointment.

Kill yourself.

Somebody needs a hug.

I want Felicia senpai to notice me

>yfw you realize Felicia is basically PTSD Alicia from ARIA and her name even rhymes

Is it arousing or terrifying that Felicia will probably wake up during the night from her nightmares and strangle the person sleeping next to her?

They stopped a war with the power of political marriages, what anime were you watching?

The girls asking Rio what sex is like when?

I love how we didn't really learn about how the world went to shit unless something was affecting a character psychologically in their modern day.

Now I'm having flashbacks to Azumanga during the cabin episode where Nyamo tells them all what sex is really like

Kanata would be very interested.
Kureha would be crying knowing her favorite surrogate onee-chan has been deflowered.
Noel would be spacing out.
Felicia would be listening, ready to tease her about something.

Is Noel the purest Woto?

Girls with oral fixations can't be pure.
Also warcrimes.

That's hot

Yeah it is.

Hopefully never.
I don't trust anyone with another season of the Wotos. It just wouldn't be the same.

I'd trust KyoAni with anything.

Miyazaki could probably do a good second season if it's along the same lines as Mirai Shonen Conan

>Miyazaki
God no. The entire fucking anime would be nothing but "lookit what muh evil humans did to muh environment."

Seriously.
All of the wonder and mystique about the world would be ruined as he hamfistedly explains exactly what happened, and then goes on to say that war is bad, m'kay?

So I guess Tomino wouldn't be a good choice either, maybe if there was a movie about the war several years before the main series.

Tomino would just go happymode with it.